Leaving

Blinded by lies

5 March - 16:34

 

" Jingoo! Get out! Jingoo-ya! " , Dahyun said while knocking on his door. She knocked really loud and clear with so many thoughts on her mind. 

" Go away! I need to be alone! ", Jingoo's voice heard from inside. She kept on knocking. 

" I need to talk to you! "

" About what? It is true! My mom has died and now i have to move all far away to Ohio! It ! " , he said angrily. He was really mad and sad about his mother at the same time. He did not want to meet Dahyun at his worst condition. He was really shame of himself. 

She slowered her knock. She stared at his door and lowered her gaze. " When will you leave for Ohio? "

" Tomorrow "

" Tomorrow? And you are not going to say any goodbye? "

He went silent. He walked slowly not making any sounds towards the door. He stood behind the door listening to her voices. 

" Nothing is going to change when you moved from here.. we can still make video calls... or anything. We are still going to chat like, everyday if you are not busy with your stuffs. Don't treat me like this, this is not like you at all. " 

" I know .." , he paused for a while before continue,  " but it is hard for me to face you, you know. I am not as always i do. I am not cheerful lately. I am not happy lately. Recently, i feel like my world and my future has collapsed in front of me the moment i saw my mother killed herself. I am in my worst condition. " 

She smiled. She felt happy that he did not make any lies and being honest about his true feelings. She was happy that he could open up his thoughts to her like this. " So.. do you need a hug? "

He opened up the door and he saw her already smiling in front his house. He hugged her tightly , as it was a goodbye hug or perhaps, the last goodbye. " I am leaving tomorrow morning. Really early in the morning and this is might will be the last time i will see you. " 

She nodded. " It's okay. We can still video chat don't we? " 

He laughed and hug her tighter. " Of course , you idiot "

 

--------------------------------------------

 

6 March - 07:45

 

 Yeo Jingoo

I am leaving. Take care and please take care of Joohyuk too. I am going to miss you. I love you, always. 

07:02 

 

Kim Dahyun

Just woke up, sorry for late reply! Have a safe flight. I am going to miss you too. I love you too as friend. Hahahaha , really, i am going to miss you , bestie. Don't forget me. Tell me stories from Ohio later

07:45

 

Lucky enough it was saturday which is mean, no school for that day. She will going to be late enough if she had school that day. She was about to continue her sleep when suddenly, someone knocked on her door. Her mom yelled from downstairs, 

" Dahyun! You boyfriend is here! "

Her eyes widen and she woke uo from her bed. The word ' boyfriend ' woke her completely. 

" Boyfriend.. Who?! " 

" I don't know him, he is not my boyfriend, Dahyun honey. Go meet him. He just arrived " 

" What boyfriend, i don't have.. fine fine. Let's see who is that guy " , she hurriedly going downstairs and opened the door. 

 

" Hi darlin ", Joohyuk waved at her with a bright smile. He wore jeans jacket with white t-shirt inside and black pants with a white cap on his head, hiding his brownish colored hair. 

" How did you find my house? "

" Jingoo gave me this address. So i came here to give you a treat as my apologize for kissing you that day "

" But why today? "

" Jingoo afraid that you will be sad about him going to Ohio and as a good friend, i told him that i am going to give you a treat. So why don't you take a bath, wear a good dress and hurry up? Time is tickin' baby " , he said and winked at her, making her annoyed. 

" Can you stop calling me all those cheesy nicknames? " 

" Why? I am your boyfriend afterall "

" You're not "

" Not yet. Soon " , he patted her head slowly . Somehow, her cheeks felt really hot and she felt embarrassed. 

" Stop doing this ", she pushed his hands away from her. He blinked his eyes. 

" Fine, i am going to get ready. Just wait outside ", she then closed the door. 

 

He laughed as he watched her going upstairs through the windows. 

" You are going to be mine soon. You're going to join in Nam Joohyuk's fanclub. Stupid females "

He smiled wickedly.