Taking risk

Blinded by lies

29 February - 14:34 

 

" Here ", Nana waved at Joohyuk to make him notice about her presence when he was actually coincidently met Nana when he was walking home from school. He groaned when he saw her. 

" Damned.. i should've went another way ", Joohyuk let out a heavy breath. Now that she saw him, he needed to meet her whether he wanted or not. She is quite clingy and it is hard to give excuses because she refused to believe any excuses. 

Joohyuk went to her with heavy walk. He even refused to see her in eyes. 

" Make it fast. I'm in hurry "

" Hurry for what? You don't have anything to do, baby~ " , Nana started to make cute voices and hug him from back. He tried to get away from her back hug but her strength and wills are too strong for him. He sighed. 

" Listen. We are over. Stop doing this! "

" We're not."

" Yeah we did. A long time ago already. Cut it off! "

" Geez, can't you see? I am still in love with you and you were in love with me! I don't care about how you feel about me now but one thing for sure, we are not over yet "

" I never loved you! " , This time Joohyuk used his man strength and pushed Nana away from him until she fell onto the ground. She fell really hard and got some scratches on her knees. Her knees started to bleed and she looked at Joohyuk with a disappointed face. 

" You lied! Stop lying Joohyuk! "

He snorted with an arrogant face. At the same time, he saw Dahyun was walking home with Jingoo. They were riding on their bikes together while laughing at each other. Feeling angry out of nowhere, he called for Jingoo and told him to stop along with Dahyun. Dahyun was in shocked to see Joohyuk. 

He went to them. 

" What's happening huh? What happened to Nana? Why is she on the ground? ", Jingoo asked questions as if he was a detective. 

" Shut up. I don't even know what to do. " , said Joohyuk feeling annoyed. 

" What? You guys know each other? ", Dahyun asked curiously. 

" Yeah ", and they both answered at the same time. 

" Joohyuk , i need you. I can't live without you anymore. ", Nana yelled from far. 

" Wow, you really have a real fanatic fan ",  Dahyun laughed. Joohyuk just stood there looking for a way to get away from Nana. He was being quiet for minutes not knowing what to do. Then he looked at Dahyun in the eyes. 

" Nana, you have to forget me. " , Joohyuk said while looking at Dahyun. Dahyun looked didn't know what he was saying so she just stood there blankly. 

" Never! ", Said Nana angrily. 

Joohyuk laughed sarcastically , " Now you have to forget me. " 

He grabbed Dahyun's face and pull her into a kiss. He kissed her in front of Jingoo and Nana. People that was passing by look at them , for them it was like a heart-fluttering scene . But for Nana and Jingoo, it broke their hearts. To watch someone they love kissing another people, it was a betrayal feeling. 

Joohyuk finished the kissing with a bite on Dahyun's bottom lip. Dahyun didn't look him in the eye. Unexpectedly, she had tears in her eyes when Joohyuk stared at her. 

 

Nana cried and left the place . And Jingoo, he was really mad that he punched Joohyuk really hard in his face. That was the first time he used his fist. Joohyuk lost his stability and stepped back. 

" The hell? ", Jingoo shouted while hugging Dahyun to calm her. Dahyun was in the urge to cry but he keep on patting her head and he told her that everything will be fine. Although he was not fine himself. 

" I had to ok?! I am sorry! But Nana has to stop acting that way  because it is a burden. I didn't mean to betray you! I am sorry ok , mrs Jingoo's crush! " 

" you! You don't have to go this far! " 

" I know! Sorry! But it was just a kiss... No way, it was her first?! "  

" Just shut up . You really ... How are you going to fix this? " , Jingoo was really mad to the point his face turned all red because of his anger. 

Joohyuk looked at Dahyun that seemed to be calmer than before. He smiled in guilt. " What about a treat? I will take you both to an expensive restaurant. French restaurant. "

" Seriously.. Do her kiss looks like it worth a dinner treat? "

" But .. i am okay with it. " , Dahyun finally said something. She looked at Jingoo with a genuine smile although her eyes are still red because of her crying earlier. 

" It is okay Jingoo. I am okay. " 

 

Jingoo finally had to agree. " Fine. But you're going to regret it if you kiss her in front of me again without her approval "

Joohyuk laughed, " pinky promise "