I wouldn't wish to meet him

Blinded by lies

28 February - 12.30 

 

I was waiting for the bus to come at the place while listening to the songs on my mp3 player. That day, summer has came to our place and turned the weather into a mad hot sunny day. The sun shones on my face , making my face feels like burning. So i decided to take a walk around the bus stop to avoid the sunlight . Just when i was about to stand, i found a guy was walking toward me ; at the bus stop. He has a tall figure, brownish hair coloured with no smile painted on his face. He had his eyes on me as he noticed my presence. 

" Hello " , i said. I waved my hand at the guy hoping for reply. 

But he didn't. 

Well, i guess he is not a friendly type or really a shy guy then, i thought. 

As he getting nearer to me, i decided to stay at my place and not going anywhere. I sat back at my place and watched him take a seat beside. I looked at him straightly in the face. 

" What a wonderful creature God has made " 

Without realizing, i let that words slip off out of my mouth. When i finally realized what i just said and back to my senses, i hurriedly say sorry and felt so embarrassed. But , it was too late. He put his hand on my shoulder , pulling me into a hug and rest his chin on my head. I was in shocked with his sudden moves and my cheeks getting reddened. 

" What are you doing, mister.. "

" Hush it. "

We stayed like that for minutes before he finally letting me go. We both had silence surrounded us and an awkward feeling filled up my heart. I was getting numb from this awkward feelings. I never feel like this ; the way he did to me. 

" Why you did that? ".  I asked without looking at him. I was too busy staring at our shadows on the ground , and was too embarrassed to look at his face. 

" I don't know "

" You don't know? "

" I .. " he paused for a while before continue,

" i need to go " 

He stand back and walked away from me. I watched him leaving blankedly ; still didn't know what situation he had put me through. 

" The bus will be coming soon. Don't you want to wait for a while?! ". I yelled. 

" It's okay ! " He yelled back without turning. 

 

After two minutes dealing with my feelings, the bus finally has arrived. As i was boarding the bus, i still not in my right mind. His face is all around my mind. 

his touch

His gaze

The feel of his chin resting on my head

His big hands wrapping around my body

 

Who the hell he think he was to hug a stranger like me? 

I am still confused . Funny how love songs started to play on my mp3 player. What a coincidence