Dahyun's man

Blinded by lies

29 February - 07:12

 

I bet , i can bet for my whole life in it, she will think all of this a fate to meet me. 

Joohyuk ed his shirt and left it ed with his white t-shirt inside appeal to sight. He stared at the mirror for a while and smirked.

One more meeting , gurl then it is an all kill, you'll fall for me. Then i will have another slave. What an easy type. Just because i told her to shut , she just stood there doin nothing. Seems like she enjoyed being in my arms huh? Wait till i make all her clothes gone in my bed. She will scream my name. 

 

 29 February - 10:30 

 

" Dude, someone's been looking for you since the morning ", Jingoo yelled from the class door. Joohyuk was sitting at his seat in the back of the class so he yelled back at him, 

" Who the hell in the world have the guts to meet me? "

" Your ex, nana. Damn , can't you just stick to one girl? Your chicks are all psychos and getting insane from breaking up with you i swear! " , Said Jingoo with annoyed face. 

" Chill. It is just for fun! Get a girl, Jingoo! "

" I will ok! Just meet nana later. She will make a lot of trouble if you don't meet her "

Joohyuk just nodded uninterestly. 

" I can't believe this guy .. gosh " , Jingoo then left the class leaving Joohyuk alone. It was lunch break and most students are having their lunch at the cafeteria. Joohyuk don't have the appetite to eat so most of time, he just enjoyed being alone reading horror magazines or comics. 

About few minutes after Jingoo left, someone knocked the class door. Joohyuk just told that someone to come in . 

" Is this the class of Yeo Jingoo? "

Joohyuk took a look at the girl that just came in and he was shocked to see Dahyun , the girl that he hugged yesterday, is now  in his class! He quickly grabbed the magazines and hide his face behind it. 

"Y -yeah.. "

Luckily Dahyun was not really pay attention to whom she was talking to because she was busy looking at the class. 

" I made Jingoo a home cooked meal, can you give it to him later when he back from lunch? " 

" Yeah " 

" Cool. I will leave it here. Thanks mr magazine! " , She then left with chuckles. 

 

Joohyuk slowly took the magazines away from him. He watched her running through the school halls by the window from his class. 

" How come i never know she is in the same school as mine? I thought she was just a stranger that i always saw at the bus stop ", he mumbled to himself. 

Suddenly he remembered that the girl knows Jingoo personally and he was even more shock than the fact she is in the same school as his. 

" Hell ! Is she the one that Jingoo always talked about?! The one that lives near his house and he has crush on? i'm doomed! "

 

" What's with my crush huh? ", Jingoo said while looking at Joohyuk weirdly. 

" when did you come in?! ", Said Joohyuk, being shocked for the third time. 

" Just now? I met my crush on my way here and she said she left my meal here? Where is it~ "

" So she really is his crush... "

" What did you-"

" There! There is your meal. Have a happy eating and don't disturb me again, please! " 

Jingoo felt something weird is going on with his friend but he just decided not to ask. Joohyuk has a high temper. Although he is a lot stronger than Joohyuk, Joohyuk still look scary as when he get mad. Moreover, Jingoo didn't really like getting into toubles. He'd rather being in troubles with Dahyun. Just by the thoughts of it, his cheeks getting reddened. 

Jingoo loves Dahyun. And by word love, he mean it. He is serious about her. He has been liking her for ages, since he was a kid. And Dahyun said she liked him too but as a friend. Many times. 

But he will never give up. He is a man. Dahyun's man, for sure.