04 Crushing

"No Bad Boy" Area
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rosé got off from the bed. She made sure all of the girls are sleeping deeply. After that, she reached her jacket and headed downstairs quietly after picking up the keys from Lisa's drawer.

Rosé opened the main door and she locked it after she went out from the house. The cold air hit her showing skins on her leg. She tried to ignore it as she spotted Taehyung's car outside.

Rosé knocked the window and he let her in. "I'm sorry, I'm taking a long time." she apologized to Taehyung.

"It's okay. We just arrived too." a sound from behind answered, Rosé gasped as she looked behind and she saw Jimin and Yugyeom there.

Rosé looked at Taehyung confused but the boy grinned at her, "Sorry, Rosé. I brought along some companies. Because you know... It might be awkward if there's only two of us..." Taehyung said.

"Didn't you scared to go all alone?" Jimin snickered at him. Yugyeom laughed at Jimin's statement.

Rosé looked at them then at Taehyung. "It doesn't matter if I'm scared or not... We must search Jungkook right now." he sighed.

Rosé nodded, "I know where's him. Let's go to the town square park. He's in there." Taehyung drove right away to the park.

"How can you know he's in there?" Yugyeom asked from the back seat, breaking the silence.

"Um, well... Someone called me through his number this afternoon. He said, if I want to Jungkook to stay alive, I must come to see him alone." Rosé answered.

"Oh? Then will you enter the park alone without us?" Jimin asked her.

"I don't know, I'm scared." Rosé bit her lower lip unconsciously, feeling nervous and confused.

"I think we just should come with her. What if they do something bad at her too?" Taehyung said.

"Well, we should." Yugyeom commented.

"But, they warned me..." Rosé mumbled.

"Should we're hiding somewhere to monitor you?" Jimin asked, "If something is off, we will come out and protect you."

"That would be nice. But please, whatever happened later, don't hurt yourselves, guys!" Rosé looked at the back seat. She felt a little bit emotional when her barely knew friends wanting to protect her.

"You're the one who shouldn't get hurt." Jimin said as he smiled at her.

Oh! Jimin is totally just the same as her oppa! Sehun might liking his nice behavior and those sweet words. Rosé pouted thinking if only Jungkook can treat her like this too. Her oppa might allow him to get closer to her.

"Omo..." she gasped slowly, realizing what she just thought. No, Jungkook is just a friend!

Taehyung stopped the car once they're arrived. The four of them got off from the car as Rosé walked first into the park. The three boys just tailed her behind while trying to hide and monitoring their surrounding.

Rosé grabbed the edge of her short skirt, regretting she wore something like this in the middle of the cold night. She walked slowly as she tried to call Jungkook.

But none was there.

Did he fool her? Or what?

Rosé stopped when she noticed a cute teddy bear on the park bench with a huge red ribbon on the neck. She couldn't help but walk to take a look and she picked it up.

"It's so cute. Who left it?" Rosé smiled.

Rosé touched the ribbon playfully, "Should I keep you for myself? Will your owner mind it?" she asked in cute way, forgetting the purpose of her being here.

"I'll mind it though."

Rosé gasped in shock as she turned her body only to find Jungkook just right behind her looking healthy and perfectly fine.

"Jungkook! Where's your kidnapper?!" Rosé asked immediately as she looked around, making the boy chuckled at her cute antics.

"My kidnapper? Isn't it the one who is in front of me?" he smirked at her as Rosé looked at him confused. "What?"

"I like you, Rosé." he said it.

Rosé widened her eyes, "Hold up, boy! Someone called me this afternoon and said I should come here to save you but now I'm here you looks perfectly fine and healthy and you just said those words at me?!" she said over dramatically. "Are you playing some pranks on me?"

"Kind of." Jungkook smiled.

"But I meant it. I like you."

Rosé shook her head in disbelief, "I'm doomed. I must go back home now, if my oppa found out about this I will get chopped by him and I... oh... Bye, Jungkook." she was about to walk away.

But Jungkook grabbed her wrist and he turned her around, pull

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter