03 Bad Boy

"No Bad Boy" Area
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun entered the clinic with a confused expression. He scanned the area and he found Rosé at the waiting area.

"Chaeyoung-ah, are you okay?" Sehun asked suddenly, approaching her while checking her from head to toe.

"Oppa..." Rosé gasped in shock.

"What happened to you?" he asked, checking her body temperature this time. Rosé bit her lower lip, thinking about a lie. Just then, Jungkook went out from the doctor's room.

He looked at Rosé and gazed at the unknown older guy beside her. Is it her oppa? Jungkook was about to approach them, but Rosé gave him a warning.

"No, oppa. I'm perfectly fine." Rosé answered, glancing at Jungkook who smirked at her. Ugh, what he planned?

Sehun frowned at her, "But oppa clearly saw someone carried you here." Rosé widened her eyes, "Oppa might be wrong." she said.

Sehun sighed.

"Didn't you have a class?" he asked then.

"Ugh... It ended early." Rosé answered.

Jungkook crossed his hand, thinking what should he does? Jungkook slowly approached them, but Rosé gave him a warning again.

Sehun noticed Rosé 's strange gesture, he looked at behind him. Rosé put her hand on her forehead as Sehun looked at Jungkook. She hoped he won't recognize him.

"Aren't you the rude guy, Jeon Jungkook?" Sehun asked, pointing at Jungkook.

Oh my God.

"Oh! You must be Rosé 's older brother!" Jungkook smiled, approaching with a smile. But Sehun threw a death look at him. Jungkook didn't mind it.

"I'm Jeon Jungkook, son of the famous actor and actress, Jeon Daehyun and Kim Sorim." Jungkook bowed at Sehun but smirking at the end.

Sehun snorted a laugh at him, "How polite you're now." Rosé bit her left inner cheek nervous.

"I am. Because it's nice to meet my soon brother in law." Jungkook smiled. Rosé widened her eyes, while Sehun glared at him.

"Sad. You two are still too young for love." he commented, glancing at Rosé. Then he looked back at Jungkook.

"But young love is the best." Jungkook said.

Sehun rolled his eyes, why he spent the time by talking to the kid? "Rosé, let's go back to your class now." Sehun said, pulling Rosé as they exited the clinic.

Jungkook looked the Oh sibling exited the clinic, he casually put his hands in his pockets, "Now, who is the rude one?" he chuckled.



Rosé sighed as she leaned on her seat in the car. Sehun wanted her to go back home with him, and now Rosé waited for him.

Knock knock...

Rosé turned her head, looking at the window and she found Jeon Jungkook there. Rosé ignored it at first, but Jungkook knocked the window glass again, harder this time.

"Jungkook! You could break the glass with that. What?" Rosé asked after she rolled down the window.

"So, he punishes you?" he asked.

"No." Rosé answered.

Jungkook nodded, "Then come with me."

Rosé widened her eyes in horror, "God, no way. He will be mad at you." she crossed her hands.

"He won't." Jungkook replied.

But Rosé rolled up the window, Jungkook knocked the window, tried to open the door but she locked it from inside. Jungkook sighed as Rosé didn't even look at him.

"Let's just see... I like something challenging, Rosé." Jungkook said and left the car. Rosé glanced at him and she sighed in delight.

"Phew, that was a close one."

Rosé saw her brother when out from the building, "Finally..." Rosé squealed. But her smile on her face disappeared as she saw Jungkook is approaching her brother.

"Hul! What he's up to?!" Rosé straightened her body in her seat. She saw Jungkook is trying to talk with Sehun.

In another side, Jungkook blocked Sehun's way with a small smile on his face. "It's you again." Sehun said.

"Oh, you recognized me, hyung-nim? I'm glad." Jungkook replied at him.

Sehun scoffed, "Hyung-nim? So, you're being polite? What do you want?" Sehun crossed his arms. Jungkook noticed if they really loves to cross their hands.

"I'm sorry for yesterday. I know you must be disappointed at me and mostly at her. So, tonight I want to ask her out with me for a gathering..."

"Ask her out? Tonight? No." Sehun replied at him immediately.

Jungkook looked at him annoyed, "I promise I'll send her back home before midnight."

Sehun sighed, "Sorry, kid. Rosé is never going anywhere in night except with her family." Sehun took a step away.

"Then I'll ask her right now." Jungkook said.

Sehun stopped as Jungkook added, "The sun is still shining brightly." Sehun shook his head and simply left Jungkook.

Jungkook bit his inner cheek, so he failed. He saw Sehun entered the car and he drove away immediately. Jungkook just went back to the building, because he's still have a dance club schedule.

"Aish, her brother is so a big problem."



"Chaeyoung-ah, tell oppa the truth, are you crushing on someone?" Sehun asked, looking all serious.

Rosé blushed, her brother never talked anything about romance or relationship at her. And now he's asking one. "No, oppa."

"Are you liking that Jungkook guy?" he asked once again.

Rosé took her time to think about it, "Just a friend, I guess..." she answered.

"You don't sound so confident."

"No, oppa. I don't like Jeon Jungkook." Rosé answered him in one breath. Sehun glanced at her, examining her for a second.

"Good then." Sehun nodded.

Sehun opened his mouth again then, "If you're liking on someone, just tell it to oppa. Jungkook is an exception. Because he's on the blacklist already."

Rosé glanced at Sehun, "Ne, oppa."

The car entered their yard, Rosé stepped out from the car as soon as Sehun stopped the car. She went to Sehun and she planted a kiss on his cheek, "Thank you, oppa!"

Rosé ran to the house. Sehun smiled at her, realizing of his little sister is already grown up woman now, yet she's so childish sometimes.

Meanwhile, Rosé entered her room. She couldn't believe if her phone keeps on vibrating for the whole ride. Rosé checked her phone, it was a call. No, let's change it to calls. And all of the calls are coming from Jungkook.

Oh, here he goes again.

"Yeoboseyo?" Rosé answered it.

"Hey, this is Rosé, right?" a voice asked, and it was not Jungkook's voice.

"Who is this?" Rosé asked.

"If you want Jungkook to still alive, come to the town square park at 12 am tonight." the voice said.

"Wait, what? No! Are you ki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter