01 The Encounter

"No Bad Boy" Area
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seoul University's gate is crowded by reporters since morning. They won't miss the new semester ceremony in this campus, especially because some of their students are coming from wealthy and famous family background.

7:15 AM, a black van entered the university yard, and a girl went down from the van. The reporters quickly took some photos of her. She noticed the cameras, then she took a bow and entered the school.

"Whoaaa, it was Rose right? I can't believe she's so beautiful right now." a reporter said.

"She looked so elegant in her outfit. I bet she will take her mother fashion company." another one said.

"And her brother is so handsome too. Their family looks so perfect." the reporter earlier added.

7:16 AM, another van entered the university yard. After the van stopped, a young boy in chic outfit jumped out and went straight inside the building. Totally ignoring the reporters who waited outside.

"That's son of a celebrity couple, right? Jeon Daehyun and Kim Sorim? That's their son... Jeon Jungkook!" the reporter stated.

"Wow, Seoul University received so many big stars." the other said.

"Look! Another van is coming..."

Rose put her bag as she sat carefully. She noticed so many students already in the ballroom. She took a deep breath, noticing that she will give a representative speech soon.

"And I would like to invite one of our new students to give a nice speech to start this semester. Please welcome Miss Oh Chaeyoung from the freshman year."

Everyone clapped their hands. Rose stood up and walked to the stage. Nervously, she grabbed the mic and gave her best speech (I'm at speech so, let's just skip it) then simply ended it, "I hope I'll get nice year as a freshman and everyone in here will take care of me and all other freshmans. Thank you."

Rose sighed in disbelief because it was her first public speaking. She stayed on the stage for the remaining time until the university chairman went down from the stage.

The university's choir performed on the stage. Rose walked back to her chair, but when she was about to entered her chair row, accidentally someone poured a box of milk to her skirt.

"Damn it!" that person gritted his teeth.

Before Rose realized that person already dragged her somewhere and threw the box of milk into the garbage. "Hey, it's okay." Rose said.

They stopped in front of the rest room. "You better get into the rest room by yourself to clean it before I do that." that person said.

Rose flinched hearing those words, "O-okay." she went into the girl's rest room. Rose cleaned the milk using tissue and water, and her skirt soaked a little bit because of that. But she doesn't mind it, beside it looks fine.

She went out from the rest room and met the culprit again. "It looks better now." he said, gazing at her skirt. Rose didn't so comfortable with that, so she tried to change his attention, "It's okay. Who is your name? Are you a freshman too?"

"Yeah..." he replied. "I'm Jeon Jungkook."

Rose widened her eyes, "Oh, you're Jeon Daehyun's son! I'm a fan of your father!" she squealed.

"Your taste is kinda old." Jungkook replied.

Somehow Rose was hurt by his reply but she continued to smile, "Your mother is good at acting too."

Jungkook chuckled at her, "By the way, sorry for poured my milk to your skirt earlier. Some dudes accidentally pushed me." he said.

"It's okay. Hmm, I guess I'll be back to the ballroom right now." Rose said.

"Okay. Bye." Jungkook said as he watched Rose's bottom when she left him. "Tch, I must thanked Taehyung for pushed me to her." Jungkook said as he left too.

Rose walked all alone in a corridor while checking her class schedule in her phone. "I have a class to attend at one. Mmm, that's the class." she mumbled to herself as she went to her class.

She came thirty minutes earlier before the class started, but there are so many students who arrived more earlier than her.

Once she entered the classroom, all of students' gazes were on her. She smiled awkwardly and bowed to them. "Hello." she greeted them.

A silence came.

...

...

...

"Hey, you're Rose, right? I'm Lisa!" A girl with a braid smiled at Rose.

Rose smiled back as the class turned noisy again. Lisa approached her and said, "You're one minute late, we just did an introduction game."

"Oh really? Then can you help me to introduce the friends in he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter