02 Explode

"No Bad Boy" Area
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook dragged Rosé into his house (or maybe mansion), as they went in, ten maids greeted them.

"Young master, your clothes is ready upstairs." a maid said after she bowed to Jungkook.

"Good. And oh, buy some cute outfits for her." Jungkook said as Rosé widened her eyes.

"Hey, Jungkook it's okay. I don't need to get change my clothes right now." Rosé said as Jungkook dragged her again somewhere.

Jungkook glanced at her, "It's a must."

Rosé threw a confused look at Jungkook, "I'm sorry, I'm not trying to be rude but are you thirteen? You're being so childish, right now."

Jungkook and Rosé entered a big room. His room. Jungkook made her sit on his bed and he stood up in front of her. "Should I change my clothes in front of you so you will know if I'm 19?"

Rosé blushed, "N-no. That was not what I mean."

"Then wait here, and don't you dare to run away." Jungkook said and left her alone in his room.

Rosé sighed as she watched Jungkook's back. She reached her phone and noticed a message from her brother.

"Don't be his friend. He's rude. Oppa doesn't like it." Rosé read Sehun's message, pouting her lips because she knew he must be so angry right now.

Minutes after a maid came into the room. Rosé stood up and smiled at her. The maid was about to bowing at Rosé but Rosé stopped it first, "Please don't bow at me... It's okay." she smiled.

The maid nodded as she smiled, "Young master wants you to change into this clothes." she handed Rosé a paper bag.

"Thank you." Rosé answered.



Rosé spent her times with Jungkook all day. She had fun time with him, but she felt nervous about what will her oppa say at her.

"Where's your parent?" Rosé asked out of the blue, remembering the first reason why she's in this house.

"They're still working." Jungkook answered as he caressed his dog. Rosé looked at him, "Then why you asked me to go with you?" she asked trying not to sound rude, but Jungkook threw an annoyed look at her anyway.

"Because I wanted to." that was his reply.

Rosé went silent for a moment. "I want to go back home. My brother is definitely angry with me." Rosé said packing her things.

"Oh, so this is your attitude?" Jungkook said.

"Pardon?" Rosé looked at him.

Jungkook smirked, "You don't believe me, right? My parents will reach home soon. But it's okay. You want to go back home? I'll take you there."

Jungkook stood up arrogantly and took a key from the table near him. Leaving Rosé alone in his room. "He's strange..." she mumbled.

Few minutes later, Jungkook's car left the house. And in the car, there was a strange silence between them. Jungkook the radio and put it on Rock Music channel. Loud music blasted from the speaker, causing big vibration to the car.

"What is it?" Rosé asked.

"What?" Jungkook asked back, enjoying the music. He tapped the stirring wheel lightly, he is totally in a good mood for now.

"The vibration is making me uncomfortable. Can you volume down the music?" Rosé asked.

Jungkook glanced at her, who looking back at him. "Okay." he did volume down the music, but only a little bit. Rosé sighed at herself as Jungkook giggled at her being frustrated.

"Don't you angry my princess." he said as he turned off the radio. Rosé looked at him annoyed, but he gave her a kiss motion with his lips while winking at her.

"Hey, Rosé, do you want to stop at a cafe? I know a best cafe that is selling milk as their main menu!" Jungkook said.

"No. We won't go anywhere. Just take me home please." Rosé begged him.

"But the milk is my favorite!" Jungkook replied to her, "Oops! I bet you're forgetting who is on the driver seat." he added.

"Why do you drink so much milk? No, let's just straight go to my house. Sehun oppa will be so angry if I'm not reaching home until night." Rosé said.

Jungkook grinned, "Did you ever see him being angry because of that?"

"Of course not. I'm always reach home before the night comes!" Rosé answered.

"Then, how did you know that he'll be so angry if you do that?" Jungkook asked again.

"Ugh, that's what my intuition told me." Rosé answered him, very frustrated with him this time.

"Well, it's only your intuition. How about we prove it today? Let's reach your home late and see your brother reaction." Jungkook said.

"Jungkook please, I beg you..." Rosé sighed, giving up at his mischievous behavior.

"Do something." Jungkook winked at her.

"Like what?" Rosé frowned.

"Aegyo."

Rosé rolled her eyes, "If I do that, you must head toward my home right now..." she tried to make a deal with him.

"That's easy, princess." Jungkook grinned.

Rosé closed her eyes, she didn't believe she will do something stupid like this, "Jungkook oppa~ Send me back home, bbuing~" Rosé covered her face embarrassed.

"That's not cute." Jungkook commented, gasping Rosé slapped his arm lightly, "That's my cutest aegyo." she pouted.

Jungkook grinned, "Now you do look cute."

Rosé regretted doing the aegyo for him, "Now, send me back home." she said impatient.

"Your command is my pleasure."



Rosé got off from the car after saying a simple goodbye. She thought to go quickly to her house before Jungkook could ever reach her. She opened the gate and ran after saying hello to the security at the gate.

She crossed the yard and entered the house breathlessly. Rosé closed the door, "Phew... That was so close!" she mumbled.

Rosé turned her body around and uh oh...

"What was so close?" Sehun asked, lifting one of his thick eyebrows. He looked at her with a serious gaze.

"Oh! Annyeong oppa!" Rosé smiled and hugged him, ignori

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter