Epilogue: Jimin & Gyuri

Just Run with Me

"Where's your wife?" asked Jungkook with a small smile, Jimin returned the smile, "She's getting flowers." Jungkook nodded as his hyung sat next to him. Jungkook leaned his head on Jimin's shoulder, "How you holding up?" he asked, "As well as I can at the moment, they're bringing her in soon."

Jimin patted his dongsaeng's head affectionately, "It's going to be okay, today will be easy, tomorrow won't be but that's why you have us, to make it easy for you. We're here Jungkook, always remember that." Gyuri walked to them with several bouquets, she handed them to Jimin and hugged Jungkook.

"They're bringing her in now, I'll decorate the setting with flowers." Jungkook nodded and smiled his thanks, he really adored the girl. She was the same age as him and he related to her well. She was a constant support and treated his hyung very well.

Jimin helped her place flowers around the coffin, Jungkook had gone to greet people who were arriving. He froze when he saw Mina, she was pale and she looked so at peace. His throat closed with emotion, Gyuri took the bouquet of daisies out of his hands and placed them in Mina's cold, lifeless ones.

Gyuri hugged Jimin, she felt her husband's tears fall onto her shoulder and Gyuri looked to the ceiling as to fight her own. "I can't believe she's gone, how is he suppose to..?" he trailed off as he buried his face into her neck, she his hair. "With us, Jungkook has us and he will not grieve alone."

Jimin sniffed and pulled away from her, wiping his face. He cleared his throat and composed himself, "You're right, we're here for him." his eyes fell onto Mina again, he loved the girl. She was kind and loving and spent every moment she could caring for Jungkook and letting him know how much she appreciated him.

She was the kind of girl he wanted Jungkook to be with, how could she be gone? If she was Jungkook's true soulmate how could God rip them apart like this? Gyuri threaded her fingers through Jimin's and squeezed, "Namjoon and Jin are here." she said, Jimin nodded and went with her to greet his hyungs whom he so desperately wanted to see at that moment.