Chapter 4

Vengeance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I would really appreciate if you leave your comment after reading this. Just one comment would be enough for me 

 

Enjoy your reading ^^ 

The airport crowded with people but it seems like everyone was paying attention on a beautiful young lady who was walking with luggage in her hand. Her pretty face was hiding behind the expensive Gucci shades while her beautiful figure was wrapped in a white Ralph Lauran knit turtle-neck sweater with a pair of Calvin Klein dark blue denim. Her wavy brown hair smoothly swings against the air. She was heading towards the exit gate when a male came approaching her, bowing instantly.

She nodded her head, smiling beautifully. “Sorry for being late Miss Han.”

She laughed lightly and said, “It’s okay. You must be new isn’t? Just call me Haera like other do and I’m looking forward to work with you, Mr. Byun Baehyun.”

Baekhyun looked at her puzzled, totally daze when he realised his employer was nothing like the other works said. ‘I thought she supposed to be fuzzy and cranky.’

“Shall we go?” Haera asked softly, earning nods from the other. Baekhyun took Haera’s bag and leaded his boss to the car.

He placed the back door, inviting the lady to get in the car. Haera was about to step into the car when she said, “I want to meet my fiancé first.”

Baekhyun nodded before he closed the door and placed the bag in the trunk. He took one deep breath, still nervous since today is his first day. He went the drive seat and began to drive away.

 

 

Children were running happily, looking for their parents. School has ended and Jungkook was waiting for someone to come and pick him up. He totally hope that his mother will come and not the maid. He looked around and saw his friends with their mothers and fathers; he had to admit that he really envy with them.

“Your parents haven’t come yet Jungkook?”

Jungkook spun around and met a pretty eye smile. Jungkook grinned and shook his head. “Are you going back Mr Kim?” he asked cutely, showing his signature bunny teeth.

The young teacher nodded, the boy’s black hair. “I’m waiting for my brother to come and pick me up.”

Jungkook seems so enlighten when he heard the word brother and exclaimed, “Jungkookie has a brother too! Hyung’s name is Jimin!”

The teacher chuckled and said, “Really? Is he coming to come pick you?”

Jungkook shook his head, pouting. “Jungkook never meet hyung. Appa said hyung went far far away.”

The teacher smiled warmly and said, “Later he will come. He won’t leave you alone because you too cute to be ignore anyway.”

Jungkook smiled brightly and laughed, nodding his head. Later he looked up again, asking, “What is your brother’s name Sir?”

“Taehyung. His name is Taehyung.”

“Wow! Your name sound alike! Jihyung and Taehyung!”

Jihyung shook his head can’t get over the child’s cuteness. Later two luxury cars were parked in front of the pre-school, earning the duo’s attention.

Jungkook exclaimed happily when he acknowledge one of the car. “Omma!”

While Jihyung stared the other car in surprise. Both of the teacher and student headed towards the representative car, getting a greeting by the person in it.

Jihyung smiled warmly when someone that he totally know giving him a pretty smile. “Haera, you’re here.”

Haera grinned and laughed lightly when Jihyung pulled into her into his warm hug. “Miss me?”

Jihyung chuckled, “A lot.”

“Great! Let’s go home.”

Jihyung nodded as he kissing Haera’s crown; making Haera giggled shyly before pulled Jihyung into the car, heading back home.

 While in the other car, Jungkook was staring at his mother in confusion; seeing his mother’s jaw hung low like she was in major shock. “Omma…”

He kept on calling the elder but Soji was too focused with the persons at the car in front of hers. “Who is that?”

Jungkook hummed in respond, searching on what his mother asking about until his big eyes plastered on his new teacher. “That’s Mr. Kim!”

“Your new teacher?”

Jungkook nodded with bright smile on his face but he frowned a bit when he sensed how attracted his mother on his teacher.

“Omma, are you okay?”

Soji quickly nodded, forcing a smile on her face before drove away.

“But why he looks like…. And I’m pretty sure that woman is Han Haera,” she mumbled to herself.

 

 

The ride back home was awfully quite with Jungkook who already fell asleep while Soji was too immersed in her own thought. Her mind was too busy thinking about the two persons she just saw.

‘Haera and Jimin?’ her mind started to has internal dialog causing Soji to unconsciously shook her head. “He supposed to be dead,” she mumbled to herself and continued, “…and Jungkook did mentioned his surname just now. What was it? Kim? Isn’t it?”

“Omma, are we home yet?” sleepy Jungkook asked, rubbing his eyes cutely. Soji chuckled and shook her head. “In a few minutes, baby. Kookie, can Omma ask you something?”

Jungkook nodded his head, waiting for his mother to ask him in excitement.

“Did your new teacher said anything about him? Like his name or family?” Soji carefully asked the four years old boy, making sure the younger understand her entirely.

Jungkook grinned and nodded vigorously. “He did!”

Soji mentally relief and cleared . “Really? What did he told you?”

Jungkook cutely rubbed his chin; acted like his favourite anime detective character Conan before confidently answering his mother. “Mr Kim’s full name is Kim Jihyung. He has a brother just like Jungkookie! And their name sound like too!”

‘He has a brother? But Jimin doesn’t have one. Well, he has now. Jungkook is his little brother but that was after the police declared him dead.’

“What is his brother’s name?”

Jungkook for a moment, trying to remember the name before shouted, “Kim Taehyung!”

Soji dumbfounded once her son mentioned the name because hundred percent sure that she know the owner of the name.

“Kim Taehyung…”

 

.............

 

Soji tucked Jungkook to sleep, singing the younger a soft lullaby. Softly she her son’s hair, painfully admitted Jungkook did look a little like Jimin. They’re sibling after all.

When a soft snore was heard, Soji pecked her son’s forehead with full of love before turned off the light. She took a last glance on her son before carefully closed the door.

She took a deep breath, taking out her phone and began to dial a certain person’s number. While waiting for the person picked up her call, She took a seat near the island table, filing her glass with expensive red wine.

She was taking a first glup when the person she called finally picked up her call.

“Yes, Mrs. President?”

“Mr. Min, I need you to do something for me,” she said, taking another glup of the wine.

Yoongi cleared his throat, quite surprised with his employer’s wife request. “What can I do for you, Mrs. President?”

Soji took a breath and spoke, “I need you to find out about someone.”

Yoongi frowned when he heard the other’s request. “Who?”

“Someone name Kim Jihyung and Kim Taehyung. And I would to know whether Haera already back in Korea or not?”

It took Yoongi a couple seconds before hesitantly agreed, “Yes Maam.”

“Possiblely I know the info by tomorrow night,” Soji said.

“I understand Mrs. President. I’ll do my best.”

 

 

The moon’s light shined brightly that night, making Haera enjoyed her first night back in Korea. She smiled as she stared at the full moon with wind softly blew around her.

“Welcome back.”

Haera spun around and smirk formed on her face when she spotted a blond guy sitting on her couch with a grin. The man chuckled a little and said, “I’m glad you here but you should informed me first if you’re going to pick Jihyung up.”

Haera laughed lightly and took a seat next to him. “Oh, stop whining like a baby Taehyung. Jihyung is my fiancé and I can meet him anytime that I want.”

“Fake fiancé Ms. Han,” another voice came behind them, causing Haera to roll her eyes in annoyance.

“Whatever you said Jihyung,” Haera answered, pouted a little.

Jihyung took a seat across the duo and said, “Do you think she saw us back there?”

Haera was about to answer the older when Taehyung beat her first. “She already asked Lawyer Min to find out about us.”

Haera laughed when she heard the news while Jihyung just gave Taehyung a stonic look. “She must be scared to death when she saw us.”

Taehyung then threw his gazes on his brother and asked, “Have you see him?”

Jihyung totally knew what exactly Taehyung meant about and only nodded a respond. “He looks like you tho,” Haera voiced out.

Jihyung just let the words passed by him before he stood up and headed back to the room. Both Taehyung and Haera watched him with a heavy sigh. “He’s too cold,” Haera mumbled.

Taehyung stood up and sat right next to the lady, softly patted Haera’s shoulder. “Don’t worry. He will be back soon. Our Jimin will be back soon.”

Haera stared at Taehyung’s soft brown orbs, nodding her head as she prayed hard that the warm and loving Jimin will be back.  She closed her eyes, leaning on Taehyung’s side as the previous events came into her again.

 

 

Haera cried silently as she watched Jimin fell into the sea. Hatred built in her when she noticed how heartless Soji was. Jeon Soji, the loveable girl who was her best friend was no longer there. Haera can’t even believe her eyes when she saw Soji only stared at her dying boyfriend with tears.

Just a few minutes later, Haera longer heard Jimin’s voice and a sight of Soji wiped her tear stain on her face and gained back her normal expression made Haera felt so sick.

“Evil…,” Haera muttered in hate as she watched Soji headed back to the upper deck.

Once she sure that Soji was far away from her spot, Haera walked lifelessly towards the rail and burst in tears when there’s no sight of Jimin at all. Then sound of footsteps was heard causing Haera to hide herself again.

A sight of a ship crews made into the scene together with their lectures and the evil Soji was currently crying madly.

Haera snicker at the sight before she turned her heels and headed back to her room.

“Why would you do that Jeon Soji?”

 

............

 

Two weeks passed and Jimin still hasn’t been found. Haera watched the police worked their up to find the missing heir and she had been trying her best to avoid the ‘devil’. Every time she saw Soji, the same scene repeated again in her mind.

Haera headed to campus main entrance and spotted her half brother’s car right away. She got into her car and met her brother’s questioning eyes. The older handed Soji a flight ticket together with her passport.

“Why do you suddenly want to go Japan?” Hoseok asked, doubting with his sister’s sudden decision. Haera just gave him a look before took the things and kept into her bag.

“Haera…”

“I need to go and meet my friend,” Haera answered causing Hoseok to frown even more. “Friend? Since when do you have a friend in Japan?”

Haera huffed in annoyance and mumbled, “Stay in your lane brother. This got nothing to do with you.”

 

.............

 

To be honest, there’s one person who actually knew about the accident. That person is Kim Seokjin, Iljoon Group’s Head of Secretary Team. The older came across her when both of them were caught each other stalking over Jeon Soji.

After a long talk, Haera found out that Secretary Kim smelled something fishy when he found out that Jeon Soji frequently came over to the Park and met Mr. President. Without others know, the duo hired a group of private detectives to find the motive and of course to find Jimin. Thank goodness, their detective always one step ahead from the police.

Haera noticed the looks that her brother

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter