Chapter 1

Vengeance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

First chapter is up! ^^ Hope you'll enjoy your reading and dont forget to leave your comment.

 

Soji stepped into her class only to receive tons of teases from her classmates. She frowned at them before she spotted a beautiful bouquet of flowers on her desk. As she walked towards her seat, loud whispers can be heard clearly.

People were jealous of her.

She took out the small yet cute card and read it.

 

Hello beautiful,

Happy birthday Sweetie. I hope you’ll have all your dreams come true. Stay healthy and pretty. I will always be with you; no matter what will happen in the future. I love you my dear.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Love,

                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Jiminie

 

A bright smile formed on her pretty face as a blush crept on her face causing her friends to even more. “Jeon Soji is so lucky!”

She smiled even more as she took her seat. Seconds later, the lecture came in and managed to calm everyone down. Soji placed the beautiful flowers on the empty seat next to her. “Jimin?” her seatmate asked. Soji hummed, nodding her head a little as a reply with smile.

“Aww… I’m so jealous of you.”

Soji shyly chuckled and she had to admit, her cheeks were getting all numb due to all the smiles but having Jimin as her boyfriend made her life perfect enough.

 

……….

 

Her class ended two hours later and once she stepped outside the lecture hall, a sight of good looking guy greeted her sense. The male was wearing a white shirt matched with a pair of khaki colour pants. His black shinning hair was nicely set, making him looked even better. He was leaning against the wall, waiting for Soji to done with her class.

“Hey babe,” he greeted with a sweet smile on his face. The sweetest smile that can make any women out there melts like an ice cream.

Soji wrapped her arms around Jimin’s torso as the other leaned down and pecked her lips.

“Happy birthday my girl,” he whispered ily causing Soji to blush madly. Soji playfully hit his chest; replying, “Thank you.”

Jimin chuckled at Soji’s reaction. “Are you ready?” he asked suddenly.

“Ready for what?”

But instead of answering her, Jimin pulled her hand and led Soji towards his grey Audi A6.

 

……….

 

Jeon Soji.

Park Jimin.

Two people who come from two different world but so deeply in love. They met during high school after Jimin accidently knocked Soji out with his powerful soccer kick. Due to responsible feeling, Jimin ended up sat by her side until she woke up. Soon, they started to become friend before love stepped into their life. Although it took a year for Soji to accept Jimin’s pure heart, the waiting worth it enough and now, here they are celebrating Soji’s 21st birthday.

“How were your parents?” Jimin started the conversation, softly asking the other while they’re lying on the grass field, enjoying the beautiful sky. Soji pressed her lips thin, sighing a bit. “They’re fine. Appa is getting better after the surgery. Thanks to you.”

“No need to thank me. I know how important your family to you,” Jimin softy replied, brought Soji closer into his embrace.

A warm of silence fulfilled the surrounding for a moment; allowing the couple to take a brief of moment.

“Are you forever going to love me?” Soji suddenly asked.

It took Jimin a second to digest what just came out from his girlfriend. Jimin got up from his spot, looking at Soji’s soft orbs.

“Are you really asking me that?”

Soji sighed heavily, closing her eyes before made an eye contact with the elder. “We’re different, Jimin. You have everything that anybody ever wants. You’re the only heir of Iljoon Group and the nicest person I èver met that everyone relies on. I was nobody and my life is nothing like yours. My parents have to work day and night just to feed me and my sister. I even still am struggling to pay my college fee.”

“I can pay those for you. Wait, scratch that. My dad can and you’re wrong. That money are my father’s, not mine. I’m part of his responsibility and you’re absolutely wrong because you are someone to me. I love you so much. You’ve a beautiful family that I always dream of. I rarely have my dinner with my dad and I miss my mother every day. That was something that I always dream of but you have it. Both of us has our own flaws but that’s what will complete you and me.”

“I’m sorry,” Soji mumbled looked down to her lap. Jimin shook his head as he held Soji’s chin, asking her to look up at him.

“Don’t be because you did nothing wrong but you have to remember this one thing. I love you and forever going to love you. I will do anything so you can know how valuable you are to me,” Jimin vowed, plastered a soft peck on Soji’s crown before sealed their lips together with a passionate kiss.

 

 

Maybe Soji’s love story is perfect but not her life.

Soji just got back for the date when she heard a loud crashing sound. She pushed the gate opened and rushed into her house.

“Omma! Appa!” she yelled, calling for her parents. But she stepped into her house, her steps stopped as her feet glued to the floor. A fierce gaze was looking deeply at her while both of her parents were on the floor, kneeling.

“Princess is home!” the man exclaimed, clapping his hand; mocking.

Soji looked at her parents and a sight of her mother sobbed in pain and her father gloomy over the situation.

“What do you want?”

The man laughed loudly, snort. “My money.”

“What money?” Soji asked again, frowning in confusion.

The man rolled his eyes before stepped closer to Soji’s father and yanked his father’s hair causing him to yelp in pain.

“Your beloved father here borrowed my money to pay this ugly house’s rent,” he spat, pushing the elder’s he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter