Chapter 2

Vengeance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finally... Updated. Hope you like it.

 

“Yah! What the hell is wrong with you nowadays?” Haera asked, groaning a little as she lightly punched Soji’s arm. Soji jolted and quickly looked at the other. “What was that for?!”

Haera rolled her eyes and stated, “Ignoring me,” and she brought herself closer to the other. She squinted her eyes as she stared at Soji’s dark brown eyes. “Spill it out.”

Soji frowned before shook her head, trying to push Haera aside. Haera’s eyes widen disbelief that her friend just pushed her like she was invisible.

“You know what? I want to help but you seems so damn refusing. Fine, I’ll go now so that you can die alone in peace just like what you want.” Haera sling her bag, grabbing her books and stomped away, leaving Soji in guilty.

“Haera! Han Haera!” Soji called the other’s name but Haera just ignored her and finally disappeared from Soji’s sight.

Soji groaned, huffing in disappointment. Softly she knuckled her head and mumbled, “You idiot. Why would you do that?”

“What are you doing?”

The young lady turned around, meeting the soft orbs of Jimin. The male was smiling at her as he made his way to his lover. Soji smiled faintly as she gazed back at the trail of Haera before shook everything away and went into her boyfriend’s embrace. Jimin let out a sweet chuckle, embracing the younger even tighter; full with love.

“I thought you’re with Haera,” Jimin spoke, wandering around; looking for the other girl. Soji shook her head and cupped the elder’s chin. “She’s busy and you’re supposed to look at me, not someone else,” she said, pouting a little. Jimin laughed, ruffling Soji’s soft, wavy hair.

“Oh, right. Hmm, are you busy tonight?”

Soji pursed her lower lip and shook her head. “No. Why?”

A bright grin formed on Jimin’s handsome face as he exclaimed, “Great! Let’s have dinner together. My father really wants to meet you.”

Soji stunned at her boyfriend’s words before stuttering, “Y…your father?”

Jimin nodded happily and said, “He had been asking me since weeks ago but you seems too busy with your project paper.”

Soji thought about the invitation for a moment. She has been dating Jimin for almost two years but never once she ever meets the elder’s father. She only heard about him, knew about him but never meet him. It’s a good chance to get to know her boyfriend’s father but in the same time, Soji had to admit that she a little worried.

What if Jimin’s father will not like her? She was nothing compare to the Park.

“Jimin…”

It seems like Jimin knew what’s on her head and said, “You don’t have to worry because trust me. My dad is going to like you.”

Soji heard her boyfriend’s words, taking a deep breath before agreed, “Okay then.”

 

 

Soji stared at the huge door in front of her as she can felt that everything around her suddenly became was cramped up. Her breath stuck while her mind kept on thinking what will be Jimin’s father respond when he sees her.

A soft hand made a contacted with her palm; made Soji to turn to her right and met Jimin’s assuring smile. The smile on the latter face really calmed her down as she slowly huffed. “Relax. He’ll love you.”

Soji gulped a bit before hardly nodded her head. She took a last glance of herself, making sure that she wills fully looking presentable. Once she satisfied, she looked up at her boyfriend and spoke, “Let’s go.”

 

………..

 

The dinner went better than Soji ever expected. Jimin’s father, President Park Seojoon actually very friendly and Soji had to admit that Jimin exactly resembled the elder so much. And what made Soji shock even more was when she found out that President Park actually knew everything about her because Jimin always talk about his girlfriend every time when the father and son have free time together.

“Jimin, why don’t you show Soji around the house?” President Park suggested, smiling at the young couple. Jimin quickly nodded while Soji slowly refused, “its okay. You don’t have to trouble yourself.”

President Park chuckled a little. “It won’t be a trouble. Make yourself home my dear. Hopefully, soon will be part of our little family.”

Soji gaped at the reply before brought her gaze towards her lover who was sitting across her. Jimin smirked a little before winked at his girlfriend, loving the way Soji blushed at his action.

“Stop teasing the young lady Jimin. You’re making her like a cook lobster already.”

Jimin laughed and said, “That’s my daily routine actually, right babe?” and winked once again causing Soji to blush even more.

 

...........

 

Soji bowed with full of respect, saying her thanked. “Thank you for having me tonight.”

President Park nodded, patting the girl’s shoulder. “Come again next time.” Soji nodded, smiling before turned around to walk towards Jimin’s car. The young Park already waited for her behind the wheel. Soji was about to take her step when President Park called her. She spun around. “Yes?”

President Park just smiled and said, “If you need help or anything just informs Jimin or me okay? We gladly lean a hand.”

Soji was so dumbfounded with the elder’s offer and only managed to mumble a soft thank you. She bowed again and quickly got into Jimin’s car.

The drive back home was somehow quite but calm. Jimin kept his eyes on the road while Soji threw her gaze the outside view. It’s dark and for god sake there’s nothing she could see outside there but that’s what she had been doing, staring at it for the whole journey; thinking about what President Park just offered to her.

“We’re here,” Jimin announced, dragging Soji back from her deep thought. She looked at the man behind the wheel and earned a bright, handsome smile from him. Soji silently sighed as she kept on staring at her boyfriend who never get tired to give her smile that will light up the whole world. “What are you looking at?” Jimin asked soft, chuckled a little when he realised his lover didn’t even bother to blink and kept on stared at him.

But instead of answering the male, Soji brought herself closer and slowly leaned in towards Jimin and softly sealed their lips together. It took Jimin by surprise and a few seconds to digest about what just happened before closed his eyes and timidly kissing the younger back.

After the tense make out session, the couple pull apart; gasping for air while blushing madly. Soji bit her lower lip before cleared . “Thank you for tonight.”

Jimin just nodded his head and replied, “I hope you enjoy it.”

“I am,” Soji instantly answered, earning a chuckle for Jimin. Soji rubbed her palm in anxiety and said, “I should go now. It’s getting late.”

“Oh, ya. Okay,” Jimin responded back awkwardly.

Soji opened the car door and stepped out. She gave Jimin a last glance with a shy smile before bid the elder a goodbye and closed the door. She stood in front of her house gate and watched Jimin waved his hand and drove away.

Soji watched the car disappeared trough the night while thinking about their hot kiss. That was the first time she ever made a first move kissing her boyfriend because all this time, Jimin was the one who always kisses her first. 

With a deep blushing cheek, Soji squealed in shyness and got into

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter