Half Moon Club

City Wolf

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was loud. People dancing, squished together on the dancefloor. Sehun was standing at the edge of it, nodding his head at his friends, who were gesturing to him to come join them. But he wasn’t in the mood, and had even forgotten about agreeing to go clubbing tonight.

 

 

On the phone, he had felt too bad to decline, and here he was in the club, stressed out by Baekhyun’s case. Apart from him, no one had noticed his departure. He had to admit, they weren’t a close knitted group, but since settling down in this city, hadn't they seen each other steadily?

 

 

Sehun guessed he was the one in the group in charge of asking about how someone didn’t come, and how sad that was and not the same without them. Though, he had to recognized Baekhyun had developed an habit to shut down invitations in the last months.  

 

 

Finally, he yielded at their calls, and made his way on the dancefloor. As he went through the crowd, he felt a hand on his hip. He turned around, meeting the eyes of a man taller than him. He had a charming smile with more gums than teeth, but Sehun didn’t mind. He turned back deciding to walk ahead. However the hand didn’t leave him, and he felt the warmth of the man’s body on his back. Sehun thought the man didn’t look bad, flattered at the attention. Having reached his friends, he caught Jongin's smile. He pouted at him. The other laughed loudly, mouth gaping widely. Sehun nudged him with his shoulder, wanting him to stop.

 

 

They began to sway, Sehun trying to not rub himself on the man. But then he froze, feeling the man’s body pressing against his own, the bulge between his legs poking his behind. He distanced himself from him, sending SOS signals in Jongin's direction, who laughed again—he was clearly drunk—before leaning toward his friend, to ear what he wanted to say.

 

 

’’He’s trying to rub against me!’’ Sehun shouted in his ear.

 

 

’’Then, tell him you don’t want that!’’ Jongin replied, still smiling.

 

 

Sehun wasn’t sure. Guiltily he liked the attention, and it had been a long time since he had had contact with another, this intimately. Suddenly, he felt lame. He sighed, turning to face the man. He motioned for him to lean down toward him. He wanted to talk.

 

 

’’I’m Sehun,’’ he presented himself. 

 

 

The man smiled, leaning to his ear. ’’I’m Kris.’’ 

 

 

 

He then, tried to kiss him, Sehun quickly turning away, his lips landing messily on his cheek instead of his lips.

 

 

Sehun groaned embarrassed, hiding his face against the man's shoulder.

 

 

They continued to grind for some time, before the simple caresses on his hips and stomach turned to kisses in his neck. Sehun had a finished drink in one hand, and was leaning heavily on the man, letting him do as he pleased.

 

 

Besided them, Jongin was in his own world, dancing without a partner, and without care.

 

 

The girls were dancing as well, their eyes searching in the crowd.

 

 

Sehun sighed. The man getting his attention as he kissed the shell of his ear, before whispering:

 

 

’’Hey, let’s take a break.’’

 

 

He grabbed his hand, tugging gently for him to follow. Sehun tapped on Jongin’s shoulder, getting him to focus on him. He mouthed voiceless he’d come back, seeing the last of his friend nodding in understanding.