First (New Feel)

City Wolf

 

 

 

 

 

First, Sehun needed to ally Kris to his cause. 

 

He found him in a small hut, beside a long house. Still, he wasn’t familiar with the camp, but Baekhyun had described it to him, and it wasn’t huge after all. 

 

Kris was sitting by Jessica’s side. Sehun recognized her a little. She did look better. 

 

Feeling his approach, Kris turned to Sehun. No words were exchanged, but the omega felt a strange sort of appeal to the alpha. It was like if an imaginary thread linking Kris and him had been tugged. He sat beside his friend, feeling compelled to. It wasn’t disagreeable, but Sehun hoped it would dull over the time. 

 

’’Will she recover soon?’’ Sehun asked eyeing Jessica. She was profoundly asleep. 

 

’’Yes. She’s cured.’’ He looked at Sehun. ’’I nearly thought, we would lose her. I was lucky to meet Yixing in the forest.’’

 

Sehun frowned, feeling mixed about what he had said. He could understand Yixing was a good werewolf. But, the pack…they had already fought against each other.

 

’’How are you Sehun?’’ the alpha asked, putting his arm around his shoulders.

 

The omega shivered at the contact. They were mates he had to remind himself. ’’I’m fine.’’

 

Kris nuzzled his cheek as if he had done so since forever. ’’Is your body alright? Show me the claiming mark, please.’’

 

Sehun, immediately bend his neck, showing the mark. He breathed strongly, it was strange, it was as if Kris’s words had the power to control his body. Kris the wound, kissing it at the same time.

 

The omega was beginning to heat up, red sure invading his face. Still, Jessica came back to his mind, and also the dangerous situation they were in.

 

’’Kris, we can’t…’’ he shuddered.

 

But it was Kris’s laugh that answered him. The man chuckled against his neck. ’’Don’t worry. Jess is well asleep, but I just wanted to help the healing of the claim.’’

 

’’Oh.’’ Sehun nodded.

 

’’And your friend? How is he?’’ he changed the subject.

 

’’Baekhyun?’’ Sehun sighed, clearing his mind. ’’I, I’m not sure how to tell you that, or if he prefered I wait, but we gotta go.’’ 

 

Kris was perplexed, looking at him with wide questioning eyes. ’’Go? Leave?’’ Sehun nodded. ’’How come?’’ Kris surged. ’’I mean, I know you want to get Baekhyun in the city, but you saw how was his pack…’’

 

’’Baekhyun is living in hell right now. He just told me. He fears for his life.’’ Sehun had to tell the hard truth. ’’I have a plan to escape with him.’’

 

Suddenly, Kris was in his face, nose against his. ’’What do you mean mate?’’ Sehun trembled, Kris’s sudden surge of agression transfering to him. ’’You’re safe by my side, I told you wild wolves were not to mess with.’’

 

Sehun huffed, suffocating in the new atmosphere. ’’Come with us. In fact, in my plan, you come with us. Can you help me?’’ He had no other choice, he prayed Kris would agree.

 

’’Okay,’’ he said solemnly, the tension dissipating. ’’Ah,’’ he sighed. ’’Did I just scare you?’’ Sehun wasn’t sure to understand. ’’I got possessive. Sorry, I guess it’s the new claim’s effect.’’

 

Ah, now he got it. Sehun was relieved, Kris was a kind werewolf. ’’No, it’s okay, but I’m not gonna lie for an instant I thought you could be like Chanyeol—’’

 

’’The Alpha of this pack?’’

 

Sehun bit his lip. Did he just made an mistake and revealed something concerning Baekhyun’s personal struggle. ’’Yes…’’ he quietly said. ’’He’s not kind toward Baekhyun. He’s reason why he gotta leave. Thank you for helping us!’’

 

He put his hand on Kris’s arm, electric shocks running from his fingertips to his entire body. Weird. It was the claim again, he guessed.

 

’’However, we have to wait Jessica is well. I can’t leave without her,’’ the alpha warned.

 

’’Okay, but when will it be you think? Does she needs to stay here particulary to heal?’’

 

Kris sighed. ’’Not really, but in her condition she would be a burden in our escape.’’

 

Sehun found Kris’s eyes, falling into them. A warmth was inside his chest. He realized, he was glad that in his misfortune, it was Kris he had found. 

 

Was it the effect of the claim or not, Sehun didn’t really care. For the moment, his plan was going well, he was looking up to their freedom from the forest. 

 

 

Mind full, he looked over to Jessica, catching her eyes flutter open.