Café

City Wolf

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The place was a popular one. It was buzzing with energy. Sehun found a table in the middle and seated himself carefully. Since the fight, he was healing his wounds. The hit his head had withstanded still throbbing a little. 

 

He look up, the door of the cafe pushed open by Kris. He seemed well, most of his gashes were closed and his bruises had turned to yellow. Was it his wolf that made his recovery that fast? 

 

He sat down, then put on the table Sehun’s wallet. Sehun stared at him, took it, and fought the need to look inside. 

 

Kris leaned over the table, arms resting on it. He was in Sehun’s personal space, but he didn’t back up. He looked worried, smelling the air around him.

 

’’So you had my wallet,’’ Sehun threw.

 

’’Sorry…’’ he mumbled. He leaned toward Sehun, and grabbed one of his hands.

 

’’Lean toward me,’’ he prayed Sehun, his voice soft.

 

Sehun did, frowning. 

 

Their foreheads touched. Kris sighed in relief, leaning in a bit more for their noses to touch.

 

Sehun sort of whined. It felt intimate, this gesture. Kris’s heat was transferring to him, the man was really hot. He wanted to let go, but at the same time it was soothing him. 

 

’’I needed to feel you were alright,’’ Kris explained, slowly pulling them apart.

 

Sehun felt a little drowsy, his eyelids heavy. 

 

’’I wished you could heal faster,’’ the tall man said. 

 

’’You heal really fast,’’ Sehun commented. Kris smiled, he still hadn’t let go of Sehun’s hand.

 

’’I’m a strong wolf.’’ 

 

Sehun huffed. 

 

’’Are you really a wild wolf? Do you really have a pack?’’

 

’’I’m both, city and wild wolf, and I do have a pack,’’ Kris answered. ’’Back in China we live in a small city at the border of a forest, and in the forest where we have a camp. We divide our time between the two, members of the pack choosing where to stay.’’

 

Sehun kept his eyes on the werewolf, a bit wondrous at his words.

 

’’We came to Korea, Victoria and me to retrieve Jessica, but the pack is larger than three members,’’ he resumed.

 

’’So you’ll go back, once Jessica is cured?’’  

 

His question made Kris frown, and who in turn gripped his hand tighter.

 

’’We already stayed longer than planned. But, I also met you.’’

 

Sehun’s heart jumped in his chest. Was Kris insinuating he was still in Korea because of him?

 

’’I’m sorry for your wallet, ’’ The tall man apologized. ’’At the time,  I wasn’t sure  of your intentions…’’ he said, as he passed an hand in his hair.

 

’’I feared Jessica had something to do with my friend’s disappearance, that’s why I ran.’’ Sehun revealed. 

Kris nodded, sighing at their misunderstanding.

 

’’Baekhyun, he’s the reason why I was in the forest,’’ he continued to detail. ’’Now, it’s been more than a week that he hasn’t come back to the city! This pack must hold him prisoner,’’ he thundered.

 

Kris raised an eyebrow. ’’The little omega?’’

 

’’Yeah.’’ Sehun nodded.

 

’’He’s pack with them. He certainly is with their Alpha,’’ the foreign wolf contradicted.

 

’’How you know?’’ Sehun was perplexed. ’’He would have come back to tell me, if he had chose to be with that big wolf,’’ Sehun  said, troubled. 

 

’’Maybe he couldn’t,’’ Kris suggested. ’’The Alpha must have wanted to keep him by his side. I know his smell, it was meshed with them. He’s no longer simply your friend.’’

 

Sehun huffed. ’’And you know his smell, because you went to his appartment! Why you went there if Baekhyun’s got nothing to do with you?’’

 

Kris sighed, looking elsewhere, Sehun grunted to not let him flee.

 

’’I smelled him on you,’’ he confessed. ’’I had to know more about it, and about who he was to you.’’

 

This wasn’t the answer, Sehun had thought he would hear. ’’He’s a friend,’’ he let out.

 

’’I thought, maybe you were pack…’’ Kris shrugged, not looking at him in the eyes.

 

Sehun forwned, this meeting, their conversation was branching off to a completely different subject. 

 

’’I know nothing about pack and claiming,’’ he finished to say.

 

At the last word, a light came to lit in Kris’s eyes.  ’’Will you still persist to bring Baekhyun back?’’ he said, back to a cool tone.

 

’’I have to,’’ Sehun answered, resolute.