Chanyeol

City Wolf

 

 

 

 

 

They had decided it was the best for Kris to accompany Jessica to the city. There, she would be left with Victoria, and Kris would come back for the grand escape of Baekhyun.

Sehun was hopeful. He had been nervous to be left in this wild wolves’s pack, but it was for the best.

 

In the wait, he passed his time with Baekhyun. Always with him, in case he would be in danger.

 

The pack was neutral toward him. Some talked to him, but Sehun was too preoccupied by the plan to listen and care about the members of the pack.

 

Sure he was observing them, but he couldn’t make ties with them.

 

One night he had discussed more profoundly with Baekhyun. His friend told him, no one in the pack wanted him to leave. He had been hoped by the pack to appease its leader.

 

It made no sense to Sehun. Why not find another leader, and throw out this bad one? Couldn’t the members ban him? After all they did know what he had done to Baekhyun!

 

However Baekhyun had revealed, he wasn’t the first member of the pack to be subjected to Chanyeol’s violence. He didn’t think, they thought it was wrong. Wrong or right wasn’t clear in the wild. The rules apart of obeying the alpha were unknown by the omega.

 

The night fallen, he made his way with Baekhyun to the long house, but his friend got called by the Alpha.

 

Sehun shrunk beside him. He hated Chanyeol, but couldn’t show it. His aura was really strong and scary. Could he impose himself between them?

 

Baekhyun went to Chanyeol, they walked to the small hut. Sehun ran to them, linking his arm with Baekhyun’s one.

 

’’I’ll sleep with Baekhyun in the small hut…’’ he said expectantly.

 

The alpha looked at him with blaring eyes. Sehun shivered because of the tension that flood him. He had to maintain his position. Why was it bad to sleep with his friend? All the other members were sleeping in the long house together!

 

The alpha sighed, letting go.

Sehun was surprised. He exchanged a glance with Baekhyun, who had the same expression than him.

 

They entered the hut. Inside, there was only one bed. Baekhyun without a word lay down on his side. Sehun acted fast, fearing he would have the floor. He lay beside his friend, even hugging him to secure his place.

 

Again the alpha sighed, but climbed on the bed, installing himself behind Baekhyun.

 

Sehun was tempted to roll over his friend, and be a wall between the bonded pair. But his plan was crushed when Chanyeol enlaced Baekhyun like he had.

 

Looking at his friend, Sehun swallowed hard. He could feel his fear and disgust. What could he do more!?

 

He came closer to Baekhyun, as maybe Chanyeol would give up and turn around away from them—the alpha growled.

 

Sehun looked up, Chanyeol’s face so near his own, he screamed in surprise. 

 

The other laughed, while Baekhyun was eyes scrunched closed and biting his lip with worry.

 

Sehun calmed himself, settling once more close to his friend.

 

Since they had entered the hut, Baekhyun hadn’t talk. It was baffling.

 

The city wolf crossed once more the alpha’s eyes. Shining in the dark, the last cackles of the fire mirrored in his pupils.

 

He smirked.

 

Sehun growled, feeling angry.

 

Slowly the alpha made his way to Baekhyun’s neck.

 

No, he wouldn’t! Sehun thought.

 

Only, the alpha did.

 

Baekhyun shouted, curling on himself. He writhed, while blood was falling on the furs.

 

Chanyeol had bit him, reclaiming him painfully.

 

Sehun could feel his own mark throb, as he was petrified at the alpha’s absurd action.

 

Coming into action, he wiped Baekhyun’s tears, and tried to pull him toward him. However he was in Chanyeol’s clutches.

 

He was in a dilemma. This was not acceptable, even if his friend was passive and mute, not voicing his discomfort. But, he couldn’t act right now against the alpha. By themselves, they would not be fast enough to escape Chanyeol.

 

He felt defeated, when he lay back down. His throat was tied, as he felt he would cry.

 

’’Baekhyun, I’m sorry,’’ he murmured.

 

The other only cried again.

 

’’Why did you do that?’’ Sehun dared to the ask the alpha.

 

The werewolf was tending to Baekhyun’s wound. He his bloodied lips, and answered.

 

’’I don’t like you,’’ he crudely said. ’’You came here without permission,’’ he accused. ’’Still I respect you as the mate of a foreign wolf and the friend of Baekhyun. But Baekhyun is not yours, he’s mine. My pups are inside his womb and need my protection, even one you would consider futile.’’

 

He blinked several time, taken aback by the alpha’s words. He really thought to be legitimate in his act, Sehun realised. Personally, Sehun wanted to claw this wolf and flee this camp.

 

’’I don’t call that protection, you just assaulted him!’’ he seethed.

 

The other seemed surprised. ’’My claiming mark is his strongest protection. Your alpha as kept you ignorant. I won’t harm you because  of your mark, and as such, even if it hurts when done it’s worth it.’'

 

Sehun couldn’t agree. It was archaic to him. They could talk, they were equal. Why would an omega need a claiming mark as a sign of protection?

 

If this was the price for living in the wild, Sehun was disgusted. Resolutely, he closed his eyes wet from tears. He whined, compassionate to Baekhyun’s own whines of pain.

 

Soon, they would be free.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

author's note: Thank you to have read!