CHAPTER 3

If it was her destiny

Jiyong POV;

" hey,Taeyeon? are you alright? you just looked so moody in these days..what had happen actually..on your family? "

I sat closer next to her and she just turned her head and smiled bitterly.

nothing is happening between us....they are just so 'nice' towards me..dont you worry about me,oppa...it will fine...hope so.."

She turned and looked at the sea in front of us again. I looked at her silently and suddenly I slowly created a smile..a sad smile. well, we had just left a week more before I left my hometown and also my best friend. maybe I will come back to Seoul after I had end of my studies at the overseas. my mom wanted the best for me and I was always accepted it wholeheartedly. 

" Taeyeon, would you always miss me after this?"

Taeyeon looked at me again and she slowly created a small smile.

" how can I will not miss of this cute best friend!"

she then suddenly pinched hardly on my nose and it was really hurt. I rubbed my nose in pain and gave a death glare at her and it made her laughed histerically by that. I also just smiled by it and joined her after that.she then stood up and she suddenly ran and left me alone on the wooden bench.

" come and catch me,OPPA!!!"

she shouted across the beach loudly calling out my name. I immediately stood up and ran to catch her. 

" WAIT FOR ME,TAEYEON AH!!"

I ran all around the big beach and both of us were really like that. 

This is the friendship that has been established since we were babies. Our friendly relationship can be proven here, on a very beautiful beach and beautiful sea to be watched. All of which is the most beautiful aspect of my life. If I see a smile carved by Taeyeon is very meaningful because the smile will not disappear forever. My good friend is everything to me. Since my father left me, Taeyeon is the only one who has accompanied me and she is the one who best understands me. Yet, all those wonderful memories are almost to the end. All memory will be finished. 

I'm not going to run again on the beach to run and chase Taeyeon again after this. I will definitely miss Taeyeon because ....... he is my good friend and MY FIRST LOVE ...

" Jiyong oppa? why are you crying?"

I quickly wiped my eyes and turned around. I didnt even realizes that I have been froze on this spot for almost 10 minutes now. I tried to give the happy expressions on my face in front of her so I can make her happy so both of us can created the good memories.

" there's just sands in my eyes and that's why....it was just nothing,Taeyeon.."

" you lied to me,oppa...you were crying,dont you? I really know you,oppa...your cheeks turned red and it means that..you cried.."

I felt guilty towards her in all of sudden. her sweet smile just now slowly dissappeared from her face.

" Taeyeon...I...I cant leave you.."

Finally, I blurted out and told her the truth feelings inside me. Taeyeon was just looking at me and then she smiled again.

" oppa....I also cant leave you,okay? but, you are always in.........here"

Then, she grabbed my wrist and she slowly put it on her chest and finally, I had got that answer.

" I gonna miss you,Jiyong oppa..."

" I also gonna miss you too,Taeyeon..."

I came closer to her as I slowly pulled her into a warm yet tight hug in my arms.

 

Taeyeon POV;

I was standing in front of my closet choosing the best outfits. well,Jiyong oppa gonna leave Seoul and of course I would like to wear the nice clothes in front of him. I wanted to create the lat memories for him before he leaves me soon.

I stood in front of the big mirror in my room and I posed like a model and then I laughed alone by that. 

" this should be nice.."

I spinned around and after that I accidentally made an eye contacts with my new 'enemy'. I didn't even realized she was there at the door all time. I immediately broke the eye contact and tried to ignore her as well.

" what are you doing? spinning around like a stupid person! pretended that you're beautiful like a 'princess'! "

she then laughed hysterically as she walked in a circle around me as she looked at me with those glares. I hate her! 

" who are you to talk such a bad things about me?! who are you?! you are the stupid one! you are acted like you ARE the owner of this house and remember...those things that you have right now were bought by MY DAD..."

I braved myself to talk in front of her and she looked totally surprised by my words. I smirked and I walked passed her like nothing was happening between us.

" MOM! TAEYEON BULLIED ME! SHE..SHE TALKED SOMETHING BAD OF ME!...MMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOMMMM!"

her loud voice echoed across the whole house and it was always happening actually. my stepmother...she was not the nice person like the other people thought including my dad. she was like the stepmother like in the fairytale stories. she also really hated me just like Sandara did.

" what..what happened,dear? "

My stepmother rushed to my room and immediately came and get Sandara.

" mom...Taeyeon! she..she talked something bad towards me just now.."

Her voice was really annoyed me very much. if I can,I would like to vomit right now in front of them. 

" HEY YOU! HOW DARE YOU DO LIKE THIS TO MY DAUGTHER,HUH?! OH! IT IS BECAUSE YOU ARE FROM THE RICH FAMILY, YOU CAN DO ANYTHING THAT YOU WANT TOWARDS US...WHO ARE FROM THE POOR FAMILY?"

" SANDARA STARTED IT FIRST! SHE...SHE IS THE ONE WHO TALKED BADLY ABOUT ME! SANDARA IS ACTUALLY THE STUPID ONE!"

"YOU ARE ALWAYS MAKE ME FEEL VERY MAD!!!!!"

A big yet strong slap landed on my left cheek until it made me fell on the floor. I didn't dares to look on that witch. I touched my cheek and I can't held if my tears anymore in front of them. I was very weak. why I can't even held such a thing like that? 

" I will tell dad about this!"

I immediately ran out of the room and went downstairs and I searched for a phone so that I can call my father and tell the whole things about them but I was just late a few seconds when Jong Suk was already grabbed the phone and he playfully held it in front of me with that blank expressions.

I was only stood on my spot for a few minutes before my stepmother suddenly grabbed my hair tightly in her hands meanwhile Sandara pointed laughed hardly in front of me. my tears can't stopped flew from my eyes and I was really in hurt. I really need someone to save me right now.

 "OH! YOU ARE ALREADY BRAVE ENOUGH TO TELL YOUR DADDY,HUH?! I WILL NEVER ALLOWED YOU TO DO SO TOWARDS US! WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS MAKE SO ANGRY ON YOU?! JONG SUK! THROW THAT PHONE RIGHT NOW!"

" Please ..don't! I..I beg of you,Jong Suk oppa..please~~"

But Jong Suk already threw my phone to the garden outside and the same time my stepmother already met go of my hair and she also deliberately pushed my hair until I fell on the floor again.

"come,Sandara..let's watch a movie in my room..do you want to join me?"

"yes! of course! I love you very much,mom!"

Sandara gave a smirk towards me before she walked away with her evil mom hugging her waist and went upstairs. I looked up to Jongsuk but as usual he will looked at me with thank blank face before he also went upstairs lazily.

"oh no!..my phone!"

I ran outside and searched for my phone in that huge garden at this late night. I searched for it in the fountain,flower garden and everywhere but I failed to find it. I sat on the wooden bench and felt so frustrated. 

" now..I lost my phone..how I gonna tell daddy about this? it is also contained jiyong's oppa number in it..what if I can't call him everyday later? no..no..I don't want it to happen..please...oh god! please help in searching of my phone..I really need it.."

 I talked to myself with the teary eyes and then I buried my face in my knees and continued to cry silently in the garden alone. 

 

No one POV;

Jongsuk just stared at Taeyeon from above at the balcony if his room silently. He knew that he had done a mistake on her. he suddenly my felt pity on her when he saw she cried. after that,he quickly grabbed a sketch book and a black crayon.he looked on her carefully before he started to sketch and draw her fastly like a professional one.

after he done drew her on a paper, he tore the painting and folded it into the shape of an aeroplane. he then threw it carefully towards the direction where Taeyeon was sitting. 

The paper landed beside her perfectly and Taeyeon realized it and she rubbed her eyes and stopped crying for a while. she took it and looked up to Jongsuk's room but he was already gone. she carefully opened up the fold and it was her in that painting..crying like a baby on that bench and there was a simple yet short note written under the painting.

' I'm sorry '

Taeyeon suddenly chuckled and she smiled by that words. she looked up again at his room and smiled again. 

" Jongsuk oppa is not that bad.."

she talked to herself again.she took the paper and folded and put it inside her coat. after that,she was in the depth slumber again still thinking gabout her future with her new family.

" Should I tell the truth to Dad? if I tell him,they would be fight with each other and divorce? no..no..you have to think positively..like Jiyong oppa said...and keep smiling,Kim Taeyeon..."

she faked her smile but her smile faded away in just a few seconds.

" but they are so mean towards me but at least.."

she looked up at Jongsuk's room again.

" maybe I still can live happily with Jongsuk oppa and dad..and also jiyong oppa.."