CHAPTER 1

If it was her destiny

Childhood Days.....

The sound of piano played by a little boy named Kwon Jiyong very melodious His best friend,Kim Taeyeon was sitting beside him as she put her head on his shoulder still humming into the song. They highly appreciated the piano song until he suddenly stopped playing it and he looked at her.

" Kim Taeyeon, remember this....always smile,alright..even though you are in the deep depress..don't forget to smile..It is because you are cute when you're smile..."

" okay,Jiyong oppa...I'll always smile..just for oppa..of course.."

Then,they smiled to each other and Taeyeon hugged his arm tighter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They were at the beach which was not too far from Taeyeon's residence. Of course,the beach was their favourite place for bot of them and they often spent their times together at the beach which was like a paradise for two of them.

" Taeyeon ah, wants to play a game?"

She was building a sandcastle and went Jiyong came and sat beside her,she turned and looked at him with a smile.

" Sure..I would love to.."

" okay,stay here! I'm gonna go and take it..wait for me here,alright,Kim Taeyeon?!"

" Jiyong oppa,I'll be always waiting for you..even forever"

Jiyong left her alone for a while and she continued to build her sandcastle. She started to feel bored and she found a stick and immediately threw into the ocean. She was busy staring at the blue ocean and she didn't even realized that Jiyong was standing behind there holding her favourite game.

" BOO!"

" AH! OPPA! You scared me again! I hate you! "

She turned around and faced her back to him and sulked. He just chuckled looking at her.

" Taeyeon ah, I'm sorry..Please forgive me~~ I'm promise! After this,I won't do it again...I'm serious right now! "

She turned around again and looked at him.

" pinky promise? "

She showed him her little finger and he immediately occupied it.

" pinky promise! come on! let's play this game but......you have to chase me first! "

She sighed and chased him to get her most favourite game which was boomerang. She tried to get rom him but he refused to give it to her.

" Oppa! Please give it to me! I want to play it! Jiyong oppa! We have promised with each other! OPPA! "

" NO! "

Taeyeon and then continued to chase Jiyong to get it but he had threw it into the ocean and it turned around and landed really in front of her. She grabbed it quickly and she shouted with enthuasiasm and they really enjoyed the happiest moment of it.Jiyong took her hand and they ran around that wide beach excitedly.

" Oppa! Let me go! I am very tired! Jiyong oppa! "

Taeyeon screamed for release and as usual,Jiyong will refused to do so and continued to pull her hand until he accidentally stepped on a large stone and causing them to fall to one another.Taeyeon almost crushed him but he managed to hold his hand. He was on top of her,they didn't stopped staring with each other.

" Oppa! this is all your fault! see! I'm dirty now..."

She pouted and it looked very cute to Jiyong. He just laughed and immediately got up and offered his hand.

" alright..I'm sorry again,Kim Taeyeon...let me help you.."

He stood up nd brushed his jacket that has been soiled with sand.Later, he helped Taeyeon but he pushed her back and she fell. That was the usually thing that had done by Kwon Jiyong. He laughed very hard at her and ran leaving her alone.

" Really?! Jiyong oppa! You are really make me mad in this early morning! Oppa.I'll come and get you!"

She snorted indignantly and immediately got up and ran to get him. She was a good runner.She continued to chase him and she finally got him and hugged him from behind. Jiyong then supported and piggybacked her.

" got you,oppa! You are really....fast..you make me feel very tired.."

" wah! Our Taeyeon is very fast now,huh? You are really good and you should go for marathon once,Kim Taeyeon and.....I'm sorry again...but it exciting,Isn't it? "

" yes,oppa..I hope we can stay like this forever....it is the best memories for me even I'm getting old...even your back is really warm..."

He took her for a walk around the beach happily. Taeyeon hugged him from behind tightly and she could felt the warmth of his hug.

" Taeyeon ah.."

" yes,oppa?"

" please don't stop calling that name to me....'oppa' is very precious name to me and my bestfriend named Kim Taeyeon....always call me with that name,alright? so, I would be always remember it in my heart,Kim Taeyeon.."

Then,she rested her head on his shoulder and made Jiyong smiled. Their laughter could be heard from both of their parents. They were standing not too far from there while watching their own children.

" Mr Kim, I heard you will get marry soon....so,it means Taeyeon will get a new mother after this...I'm also hope I can get along with her very well...Is Taeyeon already knew about this? "

"not yet...But,I'm really sure that she will accept it....She is a nice and good girl...If she could't accept it,I will cancel the wedding just for her...She will also get the new siblings.."

" the new siblings?! You are such a brilliant person,Mr Kim...She will not get alone anymore and she also will a partner to go for shopping or else...I could feel that she will like it anyway..That girl never against you...So, I also have made a decision to bring my son,jiyong to go abroad for studying..."

" How long is it,Mrs Kwon? "

" 12 years..."

" 12 years?! Taeyeon might feel very sad if she knew about it...Well, they are very close since they were babies....They are loyal with each other and she really cares of Jiyong..."

She then looked at her watch.

" Mr Kim, I have to go now..those works is waiting for me at the office...Mr Jang, go and get Jiyong right now..we need to go...Mr Kim, goodbye.."

She gave a bow to Mr Kim before she wore her black sunglasses and got into her car. Taeyeon and Jiyong was playing another game at the beach but then,Mr Jang,Jiyong's personal assistant came.

" sir, you have to take a leave now..your mom is waiting for you inside your car.."

" really?! Taeyeon ah,we have to stop here..next time, I will come again and play with you...goodbye! "

" goodbye,Jiyong oppa!"

He gave a smile to her before he immediately got up and ran towards his mom's car. Mr Jang looked at her and bowed and followed by her then. Her eyes still glued on a silver car and inside there,Jiyong was waving at her with that bright smile before the car left the place.Taeyeon slowly waved to the car back and she sighed.

" come dear..let's go home..I have prepared for you your favourite dish...."

" Jajangmyun! Love you very much,dad..."

She planted a soft kiss on Mr Kim's cheek and she grabbed her dad's hand and headed to their house by their own feet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" My dad will get marry soon?! How do you know about this? "

" I heard it from my mom just now..they were talking about it in the kitchen and I was there to take something and I accidentally heard their conversation..."

Taeyeon just kept silent and continued to stare on the floor.

" Taeyeon ah, are you alright? Does your dad have tell you about his marriage? "

She shook her head.

" Are you don't like it,Taeyeon? "

He looked at her worriedly.

" I don't hate it but I feel grateful with it...you know,I always wish that I'm really want to have the siblings and finally,God has granted my prayers...Are my siblings are all boys? or girls? "

" uhmm...I heard that the lady who will get marry to your dad have 2 children..one boy and one girl....I guess they are all older than you so it means you're youngest among all of them..."

Jiyong looked at her and his smile slowly faded away.

"I will leave this place for 2 months more..."

" leave? where are you going? "

She looked at him with that puppy eyes and she looked really wanted to cry.

" I will go to Europe and studying..My mom said that I'll be there for ...12 years.."

" 12 years? why is it very too long? I'll miss you,Jiyong oppa..you say that we'll stay together forever...why is it turn to be like this? Oppa,don't leave me please..."

" but I couldn't,Taeyeon! My mom is strict and I am his only son and of course she will tries all her best to make her son happy...make me happy although we have to be apart for 12 years....well, you are also will get the new siblings so you will not feel lonely without me,right,Kim Taeyeon? "

He came closer and looked into her eyes but she refused and looked somewhere else avoided him. He can heard she was crying beside him and he tried to comfort her as well. He sat closer beside her and he slowly rested his head and her shoulder and closed his eyes.

" let spend our last moments together for the whole 2 months,Taeyeon....before I will go and leave you here for 12 years...and,Kim Taeyeon..please always smile..your smile is very precious to the person that loved you especially me.."