CHAPTER 2

If it was her destiny

Taeyeon was playing with a few of her favourite dolls which were the last presents that given by her mother to her before she died. She was busy played with it and didn't realized that Mr Kim was looking at her from behind with a bright smile. He was about to go and get his daughter on the bed and then he froze on his spot in all of sudden.

" Guys, I heard that my dad is gonna marry soon...Jiyong oppa told me about it and of course I'm surprised about it...I'm also will have siblings but can I get closer to them just like I'm being close with Jiyong oppa? Well, Jiyong oppa also will go to Europe in aanother 2 months and he will stay there for 12 years...But, actually I can't be apart with him...He's my best friend and of course I will miss him everyday and feel lonely later....can I do it later? just for Jiyong oppa? About my siblings..I don't even know who they are..Dad never told me about them before...I'm really don't know about it...But, it is my dad's decision to get marry again and I will always accept wholeheartedly...I love my dad SO much! After mum died because of eye cancer, I felt totally sad and my dad and also Jiyong oppa were there for me....I love them very much! I hope this happiness would last forever..."

Taeyeon's words made her father bursted with tears. He went and hugged his daughter tightly in his arms still in tears. She smiled and hugged her father and pathed his back softly trying to comfort him. She and then hummed a song and her father felt a little bit calmer. Taeyeon rested her head on his chest and closed her eyes.

" so, you didn't mind if Dad wanted to marry again? "

" yes,Dad...well, mum has died for 2 years already and I knew you would feel very lonely without her and you decided to get marry with a lady that already has 2 children...Dad,I would love to have the siblings so....why not? After you get married, I'll have an 'unnie' and another 'oppa'..."

She broke the hug and looked to her father. Mr Kim smiled again and patted her head.

" I'm such a lucky guy to have a very good daughter like Kim Taeyeon..."

" I'm also a lucky girl to have a such great Dad in this world.."

She got up and hugged her father again.

" I love you,Dad..."

" I also love you,my Taeyeon.."

They broke the hug and then she laid on her bed to get ready for sleep. Before Mr Kim turned off the light,he planted a sweet kiss on Taeyeon's forehead and her cheek.

" Good night,Dad..sweet dreams...."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The wedding was held at the area near to Taeyeon's favourite beach very lively. Mr kim has invited so many guests included Jiyong's family.Taeyeon and Jiyong were in a tree house that is known only to the two of them. The house is not too far in the coastal area and the place is one of their favorite places. Taeyeon wore a simple white dress and it really suited her well while Jiyong wore a black tuxedo. She was staring at the ocean and Jiyong sat beside her also looking at the ocean.

" Taeyeon, are don't like your new mother...well, she is that pretty than your real mother...Mrs Kim was even prettier than her.."

" Yah! don't say like that! I like her actually and she treated me nicely when we met for the first time but not with her children..I never meet them yet...I kinda nervous to meet them for the first time...Oppa, what should I say when I met them later? What if they don't like me and after that they bully me..what I should I do? "

" Taeyeon ah, just think it positively...I don't think they would do like that to you...Maybe they are nice just as you wished..come on,Taeyeon..It would be fine..If they did something bad on you, just inform to me..I'll help you to settle it down.."

She looked at him and she slowly created a smile.

"thanks,oppa.."

He smiled to her back.

" Taeyeon! Honey! where are you?! "

" oh! My dad is looking for me...let's go.."

They hurriedly came down from that tree house. Jiyong came down first and then he offered his hand and helped her after that and occupied her hand and walked with her side by side.

" maybe my siblings has came..oppa! I'm nervous! "

" Just calm down and don't forget to show your smile...you can do it! I'm gonna go and get my mum first.."

After that, he left her and went to get his mum for a while. Taeyeon tidied up her dress and her hair before she walked towards her father and stood beside him with her new mother,Lee Siyeon. She greeted and smiled to her mother before she looked at 2 persons which were standing in front of her.

" Taeyeon dear, meet your new siblings...Jong Suk and Sandara...they will be your new siblings and you can call Jong Suk as 'oppa' since he older than you meanwhile Sandara..she's older than you just for a month and it means you are in the same age with her...from now on, you and Sandara will sharing a room so be nice with each other,okay? "

" yes, Dad! Hello, nice to meet you both..I'm Taeyeon..."

She wanted to shake hands with Jong Suk at first but he just looked at it and left her after that calmly. Taeyeon just stayed in that position and looked at Jong Suk in dissappointed.

" Please forgive him,Taeyeon..he's always being like that...rather impolite,right? Maybe he will get use to it after this.. "

She then looked at Sandara with an awkwards smile.

" I'm Taeyeon..nice to meet you, Sandara...By the way, can I call you Dara? "

" yes, you can...nice to meet you too,Taeyeon.."

Sandara was in doubt to shake her hands or not. She looked at her mother for a while and then she gladly shook her hands politely.

" Sandara,you may have your meals...Taeyeon,show her please...Dad have something important to do first..have a great day both of you! "

Both of them left and it was only Taeyeon and Sandara faced with each other still feeling awkward.

" Taeyeon! "

And then,there's came Jiyong with a smile on his face. He looked at Taeyeon and he didn't realized that Sandara was in front of him and just continued to talk to her like nothing happened.

" Jiyong oppa, meet Sandara,my new sister...she's in the same age as me so....you can call her Dara... Dara yah,meet my friend,Kwon Jiyong.."

He flashed a smile to her and greeted her.

" Hey there! I'm Kwon Jiyong...Taeyeon's best friend..."

He put his arm on her shoulders calmly and Taeyeon hit his arm playfully. Then, he looked at Taeyeon again.

" Taeyeon, I have something that I wanted to show you...really important! Let's go! "

" b..but..I...oppa! "

Jiyong pulled her hand strongly and brought her to somewhere leaving Sandara alone there. She still stared at Jiyong's figure from behind as she created a smile...a happy smile.

" Kwon Jiyong..he's handsome..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

that night.....

" woah! you have so many beautiful clothes! Can I wear it? "

" yes, you can..."

She said in smiled.Well, it have been 2 hours Sandara messed her closet that filled with all of her favourite clothes but she didn't mind about that. Most of them were bought by Jiyong for her since her father was busy for works and didn't have times to go for shopping and luckily,she had Jiyong.Sandara kept grabbing the clothes and tried to wear it many times. If she didn't like some of the clothes, she will threw it on the bed and let unattended. Taeyeon just stared at her bed and it was already full with a ton of clothes.

" Dara yah..you should fold it back and put it into the closet and arranges it nicely...you shouldn't keep it just like that on bed..."

Sandara suddenly glared to her and Taeyeon surprised with it. And then, she threw an outfit onto the floor harshly and walked to her with an angry expressions.

" you think that you're the only ma'am in this house? Hey! Your father has married to my mum so it means this is also MY house! who are you to admonish me in such a way?! Move! I want to sleep! "

She pushed Taeyeon roughly and she lost her balance and fell on the floor and she whined in pain.

" And...."

She bent down a little bit and she squeezed her cheeks strongly until Taeyeon's cheeks turned to red. A tear came out from her eyes but Sandara didn't even cared about that.

" Tell your father to buy another one for me....I can't sleep with you in the same bed! Understand?! "

She and then pushed her head and made Taeyeon cried harder. Sandara get on the bed but then she deliberated pushed all of the clothes from the bed using her feet and it was really made Taeyeon burning inside but she still can be patient with it.

" that is your punishment for left me alone during the wedding...good night...."

She finally got into a sleep and left Taeyeon speechless on the floor. She stared at her clothes before she stood up and picked it up and arranged it again into the closet. She decided to go to the toilet first to eliminate a few red marks on her cheeks before it was known by her father. She went out from her room and she met with Jong Suk who was standing not too far from her. She just looked at him and went straightly to the toilet. When she walked passed him,suddenly he threw something slimy towards her and she felt very mad. Jong Suk just looked at her and laughed historically.

" JONG SUK OPPA! "

He didn't even say sorry to her and he just went into his room and left her just like that still dumbfounded.

" This kids are really...stressing me out! "

She went into the toilet and closed the door angrily.