Pledis Academy pt.2

Vampire Academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Wow, this school is a lot bigger than I thought.. It's like a really modernized castle!' I thought to myself. 

"You ladies must be in your dorm rooms by 11:30pm sharp. This goes to everyone in this school because there will be a force field that automaticly turns on at that time; so no one can go out and no one can come in." Mirae said to us girls. There were many ohhhs and ahhhs and some girls whined because that mean they couldn't go clubbing too late. Like really? -_- It's highschool, you shouldn't even be allowed to go to a club yet. I rolled my eyes at their whining and continued following Mirae. She took us to the training area next. It was awesome! There was an area for bow and arrow, sword combat, hand to hand combat you name it and there was a room for each species to train their powers and enhance them. For that training, me, Sarang, Minhyuk and Ten will be seperate. Our guide then brought us to the lunchroom and last but definitely not least, the 'Area'. Where every student's skill is put to the test of using their powers and new skills every month. It was like a spartan training field. 

'My parents came here for highschool?!' I thought to myself still shocked by everything. We were brought back to the main lobby hence meaning that our tour was over and so was the boy's tour. 

"The training area is so freaking cool!! I'm glad I choose to come here instead of another school" Ten said happily with a huge grin on his face. We nodded in unison agreeing with him. Auntie came then took the boys home since they had other plans. "Auntie, can you drop me and Geum Bi at the cafe?" Sarang asked her. Of course auntie said yes and dropped us off. "Bye Auntie! I'll be home by 8" I waved her off. 

"Gosh it's so hot" Sarang sighed as the humid air hit her face. "Agreed" I nodded as we crossed the road to the cafe. The cafe wasn't as packed today so there were barely any seats filled. Sarang and I walked in and was greeted by the 7 guys who work there. 

"The usual?" Our waiter named Jungkook asked. Sarang just smiled at him and he walked away knowing the answer. A few minutes later, another waiter named Jimin came with our orders. "Where's muscle boy and dancer boy?" He questioned before giving us our drinks. "Minhyuk and Ten are busy today so it's just me and Sarang" 

He made a face but it was replaced with anger after someone hit him in the head. Behind him was his best friend, Taehyung aka Mr. Alien with a towel. "Hi Geum Bi! Hi Sarang!" He waved at us and gave his boxy smile ignoring his bestie. We waved and said hi back before Jimin put Taehyung in a head lock and brought him to the back. Sarang and I giggled at the sight before a huge group of boys enterred the cafe. "13 guys in one group?" Sarang raised a brow as they sat in front of us.

"Bet you anythin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter