Pledis Academy pt.1

Vampire Academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Lee Ji Ho, Lee In Ah come out of your wretched house and face your end! We can do this the easy way or the brutal way. Either way, you'll still perish today!" yelled the man outside our house. My mother instantly grabbed me from the kitchen table where I was having breakfast and helped me hide in attic with my 4 month old sister when she heard the yelling. "Stay here and watch you over your sister. You'll be okay if you stay in this room. Don't make any noise or you'll be found by the bad guys." She place her necklace around my neck and gave my sister and I one last kiss before closing the door. There was a window and when I looked out, my father was fighting the man and soon my mother came into view. My mother tried stabbing the man but as she charged at him, she flew across the yard with great force. Father was so focused on mother's well being that the man took the opportuity and ripped his heart out before setting him on fire. Mother screamed in horror and in a blink of an eye, he was behind mother. He snapped her neck then ripped her heart out also and set her on fire like my father. I screamed and cried after what I witnessed. The man then looked at me and smir-

-RINGGGGGGGGG RINGGGGGGGG- 

My horrid dream was thankfully ended by my alarm clock. *Sigh*........ after 5 wait no 6 years of the same scenerio playing over and over again, night after night and you'd be used to it by now. I wasn't though, most times I would wake up during the middle of the night sobbing at the scene. That was a day where I wish I could've erased my memory. 

Anyways... Today is my 16th birthday!!!!!! August 3rd which is about a month away from when school starts.

"Geum Bi!!!!! Ireona!! I made you your favorite foods today!!!" Aunt yelled. My ears perked up hearing that my favorite foods will be served for breakfast. Just imagining about it makes me drool like a do- "Uhhh..unni.. You're drooling like a dog..." my sister commented snapping me back to reality. I wiped my drool and got ready for the day. I wore a black crop top that said 'Happiness' in a fancy font across the chest, white denim shorts and a pair of black nike force sky high. Before heading down to breakfast, I put my hair was in a ponytail, grabbed my phone and I wore my mother's necklace. As I reach the bottom of the stair case, a strong scent of ddeokbokki hit me in the face making it light up in happiness. My favorite foods all spread out on the dining table. Fish cake soup, ddeokbokki, seaweed clam soup, jjajangmyeon and spicy ojingeo! Man am I in heaven. Hae Rin sat down along side me and started digging in, so did my aunt and before I could even touch the food, my phone interrupted.. 

"There's nothing like us~

nothing like you and me~ 

Together, through the storm~ " (Jungkook's cover of nothing like us)

The caller ID flashed ˜”*°•.˜”*°• Busan Oppa •°*”˜.•°*”˜

"Silky crescent moon, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! You are finally 16 years old and entering your junior year of high school in a few weeks. How does it feel?"

"I feel old now. I'm turning into you and who knows when I turn into Insoo Oppa or Gunwoo Oppa "

"Yah! Oppa is not old. Last time I checked, I am only 2 and half years older than you."

"Exactly Seyongie, you're old and starting your freshmen year of college already"

"Am not..." I can imagine him pouting on the other end already. Hae Rin looked at me and put her hands out. "If it's Yongie oppa I want to talk to him too..." I nodded then handed the phone to her. Seyong and Hae Rin talked for a good ten minutes before seyong asked to talk to me. "Ewww, what do you want now Seyong" I spoke. "Happy Birthday!!!! but I have to go now because class is starting soon. I'll call you again another time arraseo!" and with that, he hung up the phone. It was nice talking to Seyong oppa again. Since he started college, he hasn't been able to talk to auntie, Hae Rin and I. He came over last month to help us move our things in since we are living in korea now and not Minnesota. 

"Geum Bi, I want you to apply to Pledis Academy. It's an all supernatural school but mainly vampires like us attend there" Auntie said with a sparkle of hope in her eyes. It's basically a Vampire academy then with a bit of other spieces? Cool! 

"Okay, I'll apply there since it's your wish but if I don't like it, you're transferring me to another school arraseo?" With that, my auntie's eyes lit up even more and she squealed like a teenage girl finding out her oppa likes her back. 

"You'll love it there, your eomma, appa and I attended that school when we were your age and we loved it. Your eomma was the beauty of the school

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter