Crisis 2

Picture Husband Mehh~~
Lisa decided to ignore him and she walked behind the counter to clean up the utensils as well preparing menu for lunch. She was in the middle of washing dishes when the bell ring again. She immediately stop, wiping her hand to a towel.
 
"Yes...?" Again, V showed up at the counter. Lisa thought he might want to pay for his meal so she went to the counter.
 
"What are you doing back there? Can I get a glass of cold water?" V casually requested a drink from Lisa. She was dumbfounded upon his request.
 
What do you mean by a glass of water seriously. Maybe he is just clueless on how I operate the stall.
 
" Actually we only served customers accordingly on breakfast and lunch hour basis. I am really sorry, I had to close the stall temporarily so I can prepare for another session. If there is nothing else, I would like to excuse myself and dont forget to pay for your meal earlier.You can come back later if you want to order something." Lisa smiled brightly.
OMG can you imagine seeing an angel smiling like this >3<
 
Oh , I am blinded with her smile
 
He was melting inside like an ice cream under the hot sun. Without thinking, he just agreed and walk out from the stall. Lisa just looked at him unknowingly before she settling down her business.
 
"Oh yeah, why would I just walk away? I'm not going to the office anyway." He was about to turn in when his phone vibrates in the pocket. He pick it up when seeing Yang Hyungsuk calling.
 
Yang Hyunsuk was searching for him since he was nowhere to be seen in the YG Family Concert meeting. V was trying to think of something to avoid the wrath of skipping the meeting.
 
"Hello?...Hello? Yea....car..I cannot hear you...broken car...call me back...battery *making low battery sound* Helllooooo?" V hung up the call. Ok it went really well. He then put it on flight mode. YG massage his temple after he lost connection with V. He is so tired with him and all his antics. He just proceed the meeting as usual, there's no way he can bring V back to the meeting. V fixed his cap before going into the shop again, he's going to charm his way out. He walked forward an
d  reached for the knob. It stuck. More like someone locked the door already.
 
"What?! This is ridiculous. You cannot disgrace me like this. HEY SHOP OWNER, DO YOU HEAR ME? YOU'VE GOT A CUSTOMER OUT HERE. HELLOOO?" V plan has failed. What should he do now, its two more hours before lunch time.
 
While Lisa couldnt hear all the noise since she's working at the back to prepare another meal for the customers.
 
V sat at one of the table, with his head dropping on. He saw a girl walking with an umbrella coming toward this shop. 
 
Yass! Her sister is coming
 
"Hello there! You must be the owner of the shop. You had finish your school?" V greet Pam cheerfully.
 
Pam look at him. She recognize this handsome person as one of their customers before this. 
"Oh hi! My sister and I work here for certain. You are quite early for a lunch." Pam saying while looking at the watch on her wrist. 
 
"Yeah, I didnt know it only operate on breakfast and lunch time basis. Thats why I'm here.Hehehe" Taehyung scratching his head.
 
"Ahh, i see. But its okay, you can wait inside then. Dont worry, my sister is a kind lady she wouldnt mind you coming in." Pam smiled gestured him to follow her. 
 
Yup, she's pretty too
 
Taehyung follows her with giddiness build up. He sat on the previous table, the one he sat this morning. 
 
"Lisa, I'm here. Where are you?" Pam calling for her sister, at the same time folding her umbrella and stack it on a rack. She didnt receive any response so she walk behind the counter. V lurking at Pam talking to Lisa from afar.
 
He immediately went back to his seat when the two of them coming. Lisa was busy talking with Pam with her never weary smiles. She stop when she notice him sitting leisurely.
 
"Hey, how did this person gets in?" Lisa spoke in a whisper to her sister. 
 
"Oh, I found him sitting alone outside. He is one of our customer, so why not plus that the wheather was quite harsh nowadays.
 
"But..do you know who is he?" Lisa wanted to know if her sister ever heard about the singer.
 
"I remember him being one of our customer before. Wait..." Pam squinted her eyes to get a clear picture of V. She has a feeling that he is somewhat familiar.
"He looks familiar,...oh my god. Why does he look like one of the singer in a boy band and I cannot remember which one. Dont you think he is very handsome that he might possibly be an idol in South Korean.
 
"Ok Pam, he is an idol." Lisa words marked the end of their conversation. Pam looking back and forth between V and Lisa with are you serious face. Lisa left Pam to ponder about it. She continues stirring the soft tofu stew at the back, the stew was almost done. She turned off the stove and prepare all the utensils for serving later.
 
Pam contemplented whether to talk to V or go helping her sister. Ah nevermind, I can talk to him while topping up those pickled radish. She went to the back and came out with a large glass jar containing radish kimchi, bringing it to the table where V sat. 
 
"Oooohh, kimchi. Who made this?" V drooled over the side dish. He continuously tapping on the jar. Pam let out a little laugh, he was very cute and funny. 
 

Credit: Lisa dotcom (I get it from amino apps) There are a lot of HD shot of the members there ><