Ordinary 1

Picture Husband Mehh~~

Humpp hummm~~~ 

Taehyung humming to his latest jam while fixing his neck tie in the bathroom. He left the bathroom once he satisfied and grab along his briefcase. 

He trudged down the stairs and walk to the dining table. A loaf of bread and few bottles of jam with different flavours were neatly put on the table ready as a breakfast menu.

"Again? How long i'm going to have this for my breakfast.." He changed his mind about having bread as his breakfast and intended to find a place to eat. Besides, there is no one living with him to even cook a meal.

He continued to walk toward the front door, noticed his car keys hung on one of the key holder he stopped a bit to pick it up before locking the front door. 

An Alfa Romeo was seen speeding off leaving the house compound. 

Taehyung enjoyed his ride early in the morning. 

"Oh yeah, i forgot! Sunbaenim song is out. It's showtime! Yahhoo." Taehyung suddenly remembered Big Bang songs were already released online last night and he blasted the songs to the maximum volume in his car.

He then decided to take on a long route to his workplace while exploring a new place to eat since it is still early. He is busy figuring out the song's lyric when he noticed a stall installed on the sidewalk. It is a fresh vibe stall but no customers yet, maybe it is too early. Taehyung on the other hand felt excited to be the customer and decided to stop there.

He got off from his car and sat on the provided stool. He looked around to find if any of the workers are available, then he noticed a girl just turn at his direction with a happy face.

The girl took along an order book and a pencil before going out. She heading to Taehyung direction and ready to take an order.

"Good morning Sir, anything in mind?" Her face brightened when looking at today's first customer.

" Bean Sprout Rice? " Taehyung randomly ordering a hard-to-get menu at this kind of time. However he was wondering why the girl just write down his order.

" What? Do you really serve it here? Woah..this is so home-like stall! I like it." He suddenly feeling giddy as if his mother was preparing the meal back there.

" Of course, anything for our customer! Drinks sir?" She said while smiling.

This time Taehyung noticed she didnt looked anything like a typical Korean when she smiled that way but he keep the question instead.

"Coffee please. Thank you." 

The girl dawdled back to the counter and lost herself at the back of the counter. Taehyung assumed her age is around 14, maybe a high schooler. He sure someone else is preparing the meal because it is impossible for her to handle all the customer alone.

It takes 10 minutes for the girl to come back with a tray where seamming steam coming out from the freshly made food that he can even smell the aroma.

" Wahh..look delicious! I'll eat well." Taehyung grab the spoon started to mix the rice well. 

Its almost 8.00 am when he finally finished gobbling the food. He stood up and walked to the counter to pay for his food. 

"Hello..i'm here to pay." He is calling the girl earlier because apparently there is no one at the counter. However, he saw a figure at the back there..a girl and she is a lot taller. She was saying something to someone but he couldnt understand at all. 

Taehyung confused a little but he was relieved when the girl earlier showed up.

"I'm sorry Sir, looks like you have finished. Total is 5000 Won. " She received the money and bid goodbye to Taehyung.

Taehyung is happy for the hearty meal. He gets in the car and ready to leave, at the same time he also caught a glimpse of the mysterious lady talking to the girl.

At least she is not working alone. He speed off the road to his workplace which is in Hongdae area. Upon reaching the iconic building of his company, there are already a few fans waiting for any breaking news like there is no tomorrow.

Kids nowadays..they really like to waste their time on things like this. Taehyung eyeing a bunch of the unpaid reporters through his side mirror.

He's done parking his car and get off to the building entrance. A guard rushed to his side greeting him good morning and at the same time blocking fans from noticing him.

*Kyaahhhhh!!! V shhii, notice us please

*Oppa!!

 Fuhh..sorry! Morning guys, keep up all your energy cheering me early in the morning. Taehyun quite delighted he was able to enter his workplace  a little bit at ease today plus his stomach is still in good mood! 

"Good morning Young Manager!" A fellow workers greeted Taehyung as he passed by the front desk.

He smiled back while continued to walk and he press the elevator button upon reaching it. There's nothing he can do at this early time. He looked at the watch showing 8.30 am, usually all the singers are having their daily routines or might still sleeping for some of them. Meeting for the family concert going to take place at 10 am and his usual visit to the studio is around 4 pm.

*TING*

He walked out from the elevator and enter his office which is at the 9th level. First thing to do is opening the office agenda file. He has to make sure he didnt left anything out before he start to work.

# 9 am Meet the CEO

"Ah sure, i forgot about this." He immediately put things down and went back to the elevator to meet the CEO on the 13th level. 

The elevator opens up revealing a figure inside. 

"Oh, what are you doing here Sunbaenim..no i mean, it is still early." Taehyung blurted out when he saw Jiyong, Big Bang leader in there.

"Ah..its your dad of course, calling me out of blue. Come on, i still have things to do." Jiyong replied bluntly while pulling the young manager inside.

"Say, which level are you going to?" Jiyong is ready to pick any button with his finger.

"Oh, no need for that, we are heading the same way. By the way, congratulation for your new songs. Its awesome! " Taehyung gave a thumb up. 

" Thanks for the compliment. So here we are, i think i'll meet him first because i'm in hurry. See ya." Jiyong patted his shoulder before entering the CEO's room.

"Sure sunbaenim." Taehyung decided to sit on a chair outside first. He take out his phone and start scrolling his SNS account. Nothing new hitting the industry today. Then he opened up his chat box.

*Message from Jendeuk*

Jendeuk: Where are you babe?

V: Why,miss me already?

Jendeuk: I want you

V: Later, i'll take you home. See you babe.

Jendeuk: You better be. Or not i'll cut your balls

V: Later.

He closed his chat box when Jiyong showed up. He said his farewell to him and take turn to meet the CEO.

 

***************************************************

Tadaaa~~~ this is an update! Thank you all for your support, i really appreciated it. Have fun my fellow subscribers!

Feel free to comment ! I'll update accordingly, i have another 2 story to be updated which mean i have to take turn for each fanfic ;)