Crisis 1

Picture Husband Mehh~~

The night goes deeper as V engulfing himself with his works after the phone calls.

He decided to call it a day when he noticed its already two in the morning. He took the elevator down, reaching the basement parking. Down there, someone is leaning on his car and he can easily guessed who it is.

"What are you doing here?" He asked Jennie and unlocking the car door. He opens up the door for her and let her in.

"Nothing, suddenly I missed you. Furthermore, I know you still in the office so I decided to go home with you.

After a few minutes ride, V pulled off his car. They stay in there for a while

"So, I guess we wont be meeting each other until the concert end." V turned to Jennie.

"Hufft..guess there's no helping then." Jennie rolled her eyes in annoyance. Just why did she has to fall for a busy man like him.

"Thats my girl. Goodnight Jendeukie." He kissed on top of her forehead, pressing her cheeks with his palms. Lately he dont know what happen but he couldnt feel the warmth of their relationship anymore although he is not sure how Jennie feel about him until now. They rarely meet each other is not even an excuse that can explain why he feel distant tho. Now, he is going to let that feeling sink deep, bottom of his heart as he shouldnt brought up about this for their own good. At least not now.

V drove his car back to his home. Its going to be a long week for him, flying back and forth are something that can be so tiring. He has to do this in order to accomplished the contract he has made with Yang Hyun Suk.

He slumped himself on the couch. 

"Ahh..i think my body is going to break soon. Oh right, i cannot wait to have my breakfast at that stall again tomorrow. Yezza!" V almost forgot that he discovered an interesting subject today.
He stared at a photo frame on the coffee table. He misses his mother but she's gone to nowhere. He didnt know what happen when he studied abroad 4 years ago.
The only thing he know is, his mother was dead. That is what he had been told by his father. However, he didnt want to simply believe his words because he has faith in his mother.

"I miss you mom. If only you were here.." With that, he fall asleep on the couch feeling lonely. Although he has Jennie but he felt something is missing. He thought it was normal to feel like this in their early relationship but she is just..what you called, a distraction. An effective one.

 Maybe he should stop playing around and start to be honest with his feeling.
*******************************************
The next morning, Lisa patiently wait for Bambam in front of her house. After sending Pam to school, she walked back to her house as she has to carry all the things to her shop.

20 minutes had passed.

Where are you Bambam?

She send a text to him but he wasnt replying. Then she decided to give a call. After a few rings, someone pick up the call. It is not Bambam...but her mother.
"Hello, can I speak to Bambam?" Lisa sensed something serious might happen because he never left his phone.

"What do you want? No one can talk to him now especially you. I dont want my son to have any connection with you. Who do you think you are that you can ordering him around?! Now, do not contact him anymore." A furious voice talked to Lisa and she seemed to know that Bambam agreed to help her at the shop.

"But-.." The phone call was cut off by his mother. Lisa couldnt get a chance to explain everything to her. A lot of questions arise and it piqued her curiousity why Bambam never have a problem going to the dance practices with her before.

Lisa picked up her things and slowly making way to her shop with a heavy heart. She felt bad for making Bambam's life miserable.

Is it that hard to find someone that can accept me without troubling others?

She reached her shop 12 minutes later. Looked like she's alone today, its going to take hours for Pam to finally finish her school. She started to arrange the chairs, clean up the tables, changing the dishes into a large pots and keeping them warm on the stoves.

While waiting for the hot water to boil, she sat on a corner, thinking on Bambam whether he get grounded or not. What matters the most is, when she thought things started to take her sides but it doesnt seem so when she look how his mother viewed her. A nuisance.

String of tears fall from the corner of her eyes, her heart aches. 

Never she felt so weak right now. The more pain she felt, the heavy her tears be as if they were washing her sadness.

Its okay to cry sometimes, Lalisa.

*Ringg, ringg*

Uh oh, someone just rang the counter bell. A customer?

Lisa quickly wiped her tears with the end of her sleeve. She tied her apron, hastily walked to the front.

"Yes sir? I'm sorry I didnt notice you.................?" Lisa looked at the fine-clothed young man in front of her with a pen and a paper ready to take his order. She couldnt finish her words because she wouldnt be expecting V to come to her stall.

"Hey, are you okay? You seem to be in dazed." He snapped his finger.

"Oh, its nothing. It just that, I dont expect to see an idol face to face. What would you like Sir?" Lisa collected herself again. I mean its freaking an idol, who would be so composed to face this?

"You know I''m an idol?? Is it just me or you really doesnt look like a Korean?" V tapping his fingers furiously on the counter waiting a response from her.

"Ah that...I'm a Thai. Nevermind that, today we have Oyster ricesoup for breakfast menu, you want to order it?" Lisa smiling.

I think this is the first time I met someone that looked like a smiling angel. Her smile is soothing and..is that weird that I noticed this kind of thing?

"You really have that? I'll be waiting then, and a cup of black coffee please." V replied then he find a seat.

"Be right back!" She vanished behind the counter.

V watched the customers started to fill in. Some sitting alone, some were pairs but it is still in the morning. Lisa rushed to take the orders from other customers. Once she done, she ran back to the kitchen area. He pull his cap thighter even he think people around here doesnt really know him but its good to play safe.

She carried a tray with the oyster rice soup and a cup of black coffee, putting it gently on the table. She arranged the dish, wishing V a good time before leaving.

Oh yeah, where's the little girl? This is totally insane to work alone.

V stared at the food in front of him. He picked up the spoon, shooving a spoonful of ricesoup into his mouth.

So good! 

He was captivated by the taste of the food. He continues to eat and taking his time enjoying the food but then he glanced at his watch.

Hm, looks like I'm going to be late. 

Suddenly he received a message.

Jendeukie: Good morning
V: *Post a picture of the food* 
      Eat!!!'
Jendeukie: I want some baby! Meet me at the rooftop later. Luv ya!
V: I'm not in the mood to share food with you so go n get your own food. :3
Jendeukie: Fineee.

He had finished his food but he find that his leg doesnt want to move so he decided to stay there until breakfast hour over. He just sat there watching the customers come and go.

After some time, Lisa came back to clean up the table.

"Oh, is there anything else you wish to order?" She said while loading the bowl and cup onto the tray. 

"Where is the little girl that I saw yesterday.." V cut his words when he saw Lisa stopped cleaning and look at him with a thinking face.

"Oh, she's my sister. She has to go to school, after lunch she will come." Lisa smiled at him before leaving to attend another last two customers.

Still, V didnt plan to go anywhere. He think he has no mood for work anymore.

Finally all the customers had leave her stall and that made only V left with her.
 

Why is he still here..doesnt he have work to do?

Lisa glanced at him before going to the back, ignoring him.

 

**********************************************************************************************************************************************

Tadaaaa~~~ See how active I am in this past few days. I hope you guys enjoy your time here before I'm updating new chapter for God-Know-When. Have a nice day yeorobun! Hihi <3