Heat

Trapped

Find your answer sequence for the previous parts and continue reading from there.

1.A-2.A:

Taking a deep breath, you grabbed Chanshik's wrists, dragging him to safety. Wasting no time, he was already scrambling to his feet and racing toward the other man. You followed cautiously, hoping he got to him in time. When you reached them, Chanshik was removing the rope from Sunwoo's neck, attempting CPR.

"Chanshik... He's gone..." You whispered after a few long minutes, resting your hand on his shoulder. "I am so sorry..."

"Sunwoo didn't deserve this..." He half sobbed, turning to hide his face against your chest. A scream nearby abruptly ended your attempt at comforting your boyfriend.

Rising to his feet, he moved back toward the door. You followed after him, fear threatening to overwhelm you as you tried to figure out what was even happening. Motioning for you to stay quiet and keep behind him, Chanshik began to creep down the hall. The scream sounded again as you found yourselves turning into the kitchen.

"Let me out, you psycho! It's getting too hot!" The oven shook slightly as a banging was heard inside. You glanced over at it, noticing ropes tying the door closed and the oven high as another scream emitted from the appliance.

"! Jinyoung!" Chanshik ran toward the oven, his own scream overpowering Jinyoung's weakening one as a bear trap hidden under the rug clamped around his ankle, bringing him to the ground.

"Chanshik!" You took a step toward him as Jinyoung let out another scream. Your attention snapped back to the oven. Jinyoung, your best friend, was slowly roasting to death.

"Get him! I can get out of this!" Your boyfriend demanded but you had a bad feeling that there was more to the trap than meets the eye.

What do you do?

3.A) Heed your instincts and go to Chanshik

Or

3.B) Get Jinyoung out of the oven

----------------------------------------------------------

1.A-2.B:

Nodding, you moved quickly to pull Sunwoo to safety. As you helped him take the rope from his neck you looked up to check on Chanshik. Watching in horror, you saw Chanshik slip, his hands slick with blood from gripping the broken boards. You screamed as you heard a sickening crack somewhere below.

"Chanshik!" You screeched as Sunwoo held you back, not wanting you to see Chanshik's fate. Sobs shook your body as he lead you out of the room. How could you let him die? You loved him. You tried to fight your way back to him but Sunwoo stopped you.

A scream sent you and Sunwoo down the hallway. You stepped into the kitchen as another scream echod. Sunwoo looked around frantically.

"Let me out, you psycho! It's getting too hot!" The oven shook slightly as a banging was heard inside. You glanced over at it, noticing ropes tying the door closed and the oven high as another scream emitted from the appliance.

"Jinyoung!" Sunwoo cried out and stepped forward to help your friend. A bear trap, hidden under the rug, snapped around his ankle, stopping him in his tracks.

"..." You looked between the two, not sure who to help first. Jinyoung was running out of time, but if what happened to Chanshik was any indication, things werent always what they seemed.

Do you

3.A) Take no chances with the life Chanshik died to save and help Sunwoo

Or

3.B) Rescue Jinyoung

----------------------------------------------------------

1.B-2.A:

"Son of a !" You growled as you reached out for Dongwoo, pulling him to the solid floor. He pushed you away once he was safe and you found yourself scrambling to help Sunwoo. You could tell by the way his face looked that you were too late.

Letting out a sob, you got him on the floor and removed the rope from his neck anyway. Guilt ate at you as you lowered his eyelids. You could hear Dongwoo cursing at the hole behind you as a scream rang out.

"." You got to your feet, passing by your useless lover. He followed you to the hall as you tracked another scream to an open door, entering the kitchen.

"Let me out, you psycho! It's getting too hot!" The oven shook slightly as a banging was heard inside. You glanced over at it, noticing ropes tying the door closed and the oven high as another scream emitted from the appliance.

"For 's sake!" Dongwoo groaned and you glared at him, shoving him forward. Jinyoung was your best friend. He couldn't just let him die.

"Go help him!" You demanded and he made an irritated noise but stepped forward anyway. Halfway across the room he screamed, collapsing as a bear trap clamped around him from under a carpet.

"!" He screamed, tugging at his leg. "Come over here and get me out!" You heared a curse from the oven and bit your lip. Time was running out.

Do you:

3.A) Help Dongwoo to stop his ing

Or

3.B) Get Jinyoung out of the oven

----------------------------------------------------------

1.B-2.B:

You looked at Dongwoo and then ran past him, going to Sunwoo's side. You trusted him enough to rescue himself where as Sunwoo was helpless in his sitation. Tugging the man to safety, you helped free him of his ropes.

"ing ..." Dongwoo mumbled, grunting as he tried to heave himself out of the hole. You shot him a short lived glare as he slipped, plummeting into the darkness.

"!" You jetted forward, shining a light down the hole. Dongwoo's body lay broken and motionless on the concrete floor below. You turned to vomit and Sunwoo helped you to your feet as a scream sounded out through the mansion.

The two of you left the room quickly, searching for the source of the scream. Another one brought you both to the kitchen.

"Let me out, you psycho! It's getting too hot!" The oven shook slightly as a banging was heard inside. You glanced over at it, noticing ropes tying the door closed and the oven high as another scream emitted from the appliance.

"Jinyoung!" Sunwoo cried out and stepped forward to help your friend. A bear trap, hidden under the rug, snapped around his ankle, stopping him in his tracks.

"..." You looked between the two, not sure who to help first. Jinyoung was running out of time, but clearly no situation was safe.

Do you:

3.A) Free Sunwoo from the trap

Or

3.B) Get Jinyoung out of the oven