Rope

Trapped

Find your answer sequence for the previous parts and continue reading from there.

1.A:

You took Chanshik's hand, giving Dongwoo a guilty glance before following your boyfriend into the hall. Sure, you liked Dongwoo. He was gorgeous and into a lot more of the things you were than Chanshik was but he was also a little conceited and half the time you wondered if he was only with you in hopes that Chanshik would find out and be hurt. Besides, if you were honest, your heart belonged to the obnoxious man holding your hand.

Chanshik held onto you firmly, sensing your anxiety at the situation. You had watched way too many supernatural thrillers to feel comfortable in a place like this. He was always a great comfort when you were afraid and you were now more thankful than ever to have him by your side.

As you entered the nearest room, you found a flashlight abandoned on the floor. Shining your own around the room, you noticed shelves of decaying books. The library.

"." Chanshik cursed and you followed his beam to a figure tied to a chair. A rope looped around their neck and was tied to a wall lamp behind him. They groaned, eyes fluttering open at the sudden light in their face.

"Wh-whose's there?" They called out, their voice full of fear. Sunwoo, Chanshik's best friend's boyfriend, struggled against his bindings.

"Dont move!" Chanshik shouted as he raced toward the captured man. A loud crack sounded as the floor under his feet gave way. You screamed as Chanshik managed to grab the jagged floorboard to keep from plummeting to the darkness below.

"Chanshik!" You moved toward him, your heart pounding.

"I can climb up. It's fine. Get Sunwoo." He growled, his hands bleeding as he clung to the sharp wood. Looking up, you saw the rope pulled tight, Sunwoo slowly choking as the chair tipped over the edge of the hole.

Who do you save?

2.A) Help Chanshik, despite his protests

Or

2.B) Trust Chanshik and rescue Sunwoo

----------------------------------------------------------

1.B:

You stepped closer to Dongwoo, whispering a hallow apology to your jilted lover as the two of you watched him storm off in anger. Your chest hurt watching him leave. Chanshik was always sweet and looked out for you. He made you laugh when you were unhappy and smile every time he said or did anything. But the spark just wasn't there anymore.

Dongwoo and yourself followed after a few moments and you couldn't help but notice the smug look on your lover's face. With a heavy sigh, you entered the first room you came to. Spying a flashlight abandoned on the floor, you examined the room, clearly a library, to see Sunwoo. He was Chanshik's best friend's boyfriend and a generally nice guy.

"W-who's there?" He stammered as he came to from his previously unconscious state. You noticed a rope looped around his neck, tied to a wall lamp behind him.

"Dongwoo, go get him..." You nudge your companion and he groaned but made his way toward the man tied to the chair. A loud crack sounded through the room as the floor gave out under him and he managed to grab the jagged boards, stopping himself from plummeting to the dark depths below.

"! Pull me up!" He shouted, his hands bleeding from the shattered wood in his grip. You looked up to see Sunwoo's chair leaning over the edge of the hole, rope pulled tight as he struggled to breathe.

Who do you save?

2.A) Pull Dongwoo, your selfish lover, to safety

Or

2.B) Rescue the sweet Sunwoo