Lights Out

Trapped

Your group of were friends hiking on an old mountain when a storm hit. The harsh weather made it impossible to retreat down so you found safety in what appeared to be an abandoned mansion.


As the thunder cracked and a bolt of lightnight flashed you held back a whimper of fear. Storms were never exactly on your list of things you enjoyed, or anywhere near it for that matter. The sudden burst of light illuminated the run down interior of the building before rendering you virtually blind in the proceeding darkness. The place gave you the creeps but you supposed it was better than being drenched in the woods.

A loud thud came from beside you followed by a grunt of pain. ping your bag, you pulled out your flashlight as the others their own. Clicking on it's power, you groaned when no light came out, remembering too late that you had needed to replace the batteries.

Surveying the room, you realized someone was missing from your group. Glancing around, you made sure he was really gone before addressing the others.

"Jinyoung is missing. We need to go find him." You declared and they all peered around just to be sure you weren't, for some reason, lying. "Listen, . My best friend is not in the room. I'll find him with or without your help." Jinyoung had been your closest friend for as long as you could remember and you weren't about to let him get lost inside the decrepit mansion.

"Guys, lets just split up and find him." Your long time boyfriend, Chanshik, was kind enough to back you up. With assorted levels of argument, everyone began heading into the depths of the mansion to find your missing pal. Tapping your flashlight against your palm, you hoped to kickstart the batteries but to no avail.

"Hey. Come on." The voice whispering in your ear made you jump, a blush creeping along your cheeks as you looked up at Dongwoo. The two of you had found yourselves in a relationship recently and it had seemed like Chanshik was starting to catch on. The thought made you feel guilty and you jumped away from Dongwoo as someone else cleared their throat from the doorway.

"You forgot your battery was dead, didn't you, babe? I knew you would so I packed you extra batteries." Chanshik held his hand out for you as Dongwoo shot him a dark glare. The tension in the room was almost suffocating.

Who do you choose?

1.A) Chanshik, your devoted boyfriend

Or

1.B) Dongwoo, your dirty secret