The First Meeting

We Got Married: EXO Suho Edition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A black SUV drove into the SM headquarters, Seohyun nervously played with her fingers as she tried to calm herself down before she got out of the car.

“Ah I’m so nervous, what do I do?”

She looked in the direction of the camera, her face clearly showing how nervous she was. Seohyun closed her eyes and took in a few deep breaths.

“Oh no, she’s so nervous” Park Mi-Sun said.

Eric Nam looked at the other hosts and said, “I hope everything will go smoothly, the boys are planning a prank as it is.”

Seohyun grabbed her handbag and a gift bag, took one last deep breath and opened the car door. As she stepped out she noticed fans standing on the side cheering for their different biased SM groups.

“Oh my gosh! That’s Lee Seohyun!” a fan shouted out, making the other fans take a look at her closely to realise it was in fact Seohyun, they began cheering for her hoping they could get a picture or an autograph.

“Unnie! Why are you here?” one fan asked.

“Isn’t that the ‘We Got Married’ film crew?” another fan said.

“Omo it is, look at the labels.”

“Oh my, one of our oppas is going to be married.”

The screams of the fan girls increased once they had realised the situation. Seohyun smiled and waved at the fans, she turned around tightly gripping her bags from the nerves and finally took her first steps into the SM building.

----------------------------------------------------

 

“Your wife has entered the building she’s almost here” the director informed Suho.

Suho looked at the director shocked, unready and nervous.

“Sh…she’s here…already?”

Suho began pacing around the practice room; whilst s watched him trying not to laugh at how nervous and crazy he looked jumping around every so often to calm himself.

“Suho hyung calm down already” Chanyeol said.

“Yeah she’s going to walk in with you making a fool of yourself” Baekhyun said.

“I can’t help it, I’m so nervous, you guys best not make fun of me in front of her”

A few of the members began laughing knowing perfectly well that they would make fun of him because that’s exactly what members were supposed to do.

“I’m serious, please don’t do anything stupid” Suho pleaded to s.

“Okay, okay we won’t…or maybe we will” Xiumin said laughing straight after.

Suho groaned in annoyance, one thing he always went for was perfection and he didn’t want his first meeting with his wife to not be perfect.

“Sehun take my pink jacket so it looks like you’re the husband; don’t ruin it I need to wear it after.”

Suho took off his jacket and gave it to Sehun to wear. The other members began hiding into the recording room which was connected to the practice room, that way they would be able to sneakily see what was happening through the one way glass window.

 

The camera focused on the elevator/lift, a ding sound was made and the lift door opened revealing Seohyun stepping out of the lift.

“Ah what do I do, I can’t stop being nervous.”

She became restless and whined cutely whilst stamping her feet and covering her face; Seohyun was too nervous to continue walking forward. She stared at the camera crew and laughed timidly, thinking to herself how she wished she could just turn around and go back home.

Once Seohyun had finally gained some courage, she took in a deep breath, shook her hands to the side to get rid of her nervousness and walked towards the practice room EXO were in.

“Is it this room?” Seohyun asked the camera crew whilst pointing to a room.

One of the staff members nodded ‘yes’ at her question and she thanked them. Her nerves kicked in again as she stood outside the practice room door; Seohyun took a deep breath in as her hand slowly approached the door handle.

 

“Oh my gosh hyungs she’s here, she’s here” Sehun excitedly said to his hyungs who were waiting in the recording room behind him.

Suho gulped nervous, his gaze never left the door, waiting to see who his wife is.

The members eagerly looked out of the one way glass window waiting for their ‘sister-in-law’ to enter.

“Ah I’m so nervous and excited” Chanyeol said happily.

“You’re nervous? Imagine how Suho hyung feels” Lay said.

The members all turned to look at their leader whose eyes were focused on the door.

“I’m fine guys” Suho said without even looking at s.

 

Sehun stood in the middle of the practice room; his hands clasped in front of him as he watched the door handle turn and slowly open.

“Ah she’s finally entering” Yang Sae-Chan said.

“They all are finally going to meet Seohyun-sshi” Park Mi-Sun said happily.

All nine members’ heads leaned to the side trying to see who the bride was that was about to enter the practice room.

The door opened and there stood Seohyun, eyes wide and her hand covering from the surprise of finding out that EXO’s maknae Sehun was her ‘husband’.

As Sehun eagerly stood in the centre, the door opened revealing Seohyun as the bride. Sehun was unsure as to whom she exactly was, although he had seen he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter