Their First Skin Ship

We Got Married: EXO Suho Edition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suho and Seohyun entered a modern vintage café fifteen minutes away from the SM building. They walked up to the counter and smiled at the barista.

“Oh they’ve entered the café” Yang Sae-Chan said.

“Wah, it’s so pretty” Park Mi-Sun said.

“They look so cute together” Eric Nam said smiling at the television screen.

“What would you like to order?” the barista asked smiling.

“Seohyun-sshi what do you like?” Suho looked at her as he asked.

“um…” Seohyun scanned the menu; she began to feel shy as she could feel Suho’s eyes watching her.

“Can I have one peach green tea lemonade please” she said smiling at the barista. (a/n if any of you have tried that drink from Starbucks during the summer doesn’t it taste so good! :D)

“I’ll have an iced Americano please” Suho scanned the glass counter filled with baked goods; he then pointed to one that looked appetising.

“Could we also have two slices of this cake please” Suho said.

Seohyun looked at him slightly surprised; Suho saw her facial expression and looked at her confused.

“What’s the matter? Do you not like cake? Should I order something else?” Suho became nervous as he felt that he messed up.

“No, no” Seohyun shook her head side to side; “I like cake, in fact I love cake and you just happened to pick my favourite cake. I love cakes with strawberry inside” she said smiling.

A relieved expression appeared on Suho’s face as he heard what Seohyun said to him; pleased he picked her favourite cake.

A smiled formed on his face; “I’m so glad I picked your favourite cake. I’m so relieved I thought I might have messed up”.

“No you wouldn’t have messed up even if it wasn’t my favourite cake” she gave him a smile.

 

 

 

They paid for their order and walked towards an area that had a sofa around a table. Both sat down awkwardly, their eyes wandered around the café unable to look at one another to start a conversation.

They still had not had a proper conversation since they had met and without the EXO members around them it made it difficult for them to talk to one another.

“Oh no, they are so quiet” Park Na-Rae said.

“They feel so awkward, Suho should begin the conversation” Yang Sae-Chan said.

Seohyun looked at Suho as he drew circles on his knee due to the awkwardness. She cleared and took up the courage to talk to her new husband.

“So… I forgot to ask how old are you?”

Suho looked up upon hearing Seohyun’s voice.

“Oh I’m 26 years old” Suho said. (*26 in Korean age)

Seohyun nodded and smiled at him, Suho smiled back and just like that they went back into silence. Just then the barista approached them with their order and placed their food and drinks on the table; helping them break off the silence, the couple thanked her as she walked off.

 

As Seohyun sipped on her drink Suho watched her, it was the first time he had actually looked at her face and she wasn’t just your average girl, she was truly beautiful. She had big eyes, a small nose, rosy cheeks, plump lips and he even noticed her having the cutest dimple.

“How long have you been acting for?” Suho finally asked her a question after being silent for some time.

Seohyun put her drink down on the table and her bottom lip slightly, “It’s coming up to three years now, so not too long. I’ve done more supporting roles, but I just did a drama where I had my first lead role” she said smiling.

“Ah congratulations then. You debuted not too long after I did. It’s been around four and half years for me now”

“Oh yes I know, I’ve followed EXO since you debuted, I don’t have the chance to always keep up with everything but when I get the chance I always have a look at a few of the groups I like” Seohyun said.

“Seohyun-sshi has been a fan of EXO since before, it’s like it was meant to be” Park Mi-Sun said.

 

Suho couldn’t help but smile after finding out his wife was a fan of his group.

“So you’re a fan then?”

“Haha you can say that” she said laughing.

“What other groups do you like?” Suho asked curious.

“um… I like Shinee, SNSD, Big Bang, Got7, BTS, Ikon, Apink, BTOB. To be honest I like a lot of groups” Seohyun said proudly unaware that her answer had made Suho slightly jealous.

“Wow she likes a lot of groups” Eric Nam said.

“Oh so you like a lot of boy groups” jealously was plastered all over Suho’s face.

Seohyun looked at his facial expression and laughed knowing that her husband had become jealous.

“Aww he’s getting jealous” Park Na-Rae told the other hosts, they all laughed, smiling at the cute couple.

 

“But I like EXO most of all” she said smiling wide and then giggling.

Suho looked at her and his face glowed with happiness as soon as she said those words.

“That’s what you wanted to hear didn’t you?” Seohyun asked.

She looked at Suho who had quickly turned shy.

“Aww you’re so cute” she said watching him.

“Ah don’t say I’m cute” Suho whined.

“But you are” Seohyun leaned forward and grabbed Suho’s cheek to squeeze it; she giggled at his cuteness as he was surprised by her sudden skin ship.

“Omo! Omo! Their first skin ship!” Park Mi-Sun exclaimed.

“Oh I’m sorry” Seohyun quickly realised what she was doing; she let go of his cheek and sat back down on her seat.

 

Suho lightly laughed as he saw Seohyun feeling shy at their first skin ship.

“You look really pretty when you’re shy” he said smiling.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter