The First Adventure

We Got Married: EXO Suho Edition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi everyone, I disappeared for nearly 2 months and I apologise, I have been having to deal with my health as I was continously sick throughout winter and I had a lot of personal problems going on and I just could not put priority to my fanfictions when I had a whole load of to deal with. Hope you understand but I am back :) Treat You Better chapter will be posted on 21st February (tomorrow) so keep a look out.  

 

The four panellists excitedly sat down on their seats waiting for their cue to start. The red light of the camera , the director said the countdown before shouting action to the hosts.

Smiles appeared on the hosts as they bowed down to greet the viewers.

“Annyeonghaseyo!”

“So last week we saw Seohyun-sshi asking Suho-sshi for his number on their first meeting. What do you think will happen?” Park Mi-Sun said.

“I’m honestly excited; I believe Suho will be shocked. I still cannot believe this happened for the first time in We Got Married history” Eric Nam said.

The panellists turned their attention to the television screen as the previous scene with Seohyun and Suho came on.

----------------------------------------------

 

Seohyun smiled at him, she began fidgeting with her fingers; since they had been talking for the past few hours she had wanted to ask Suho for something but she didn’t have the courage to do so.

“um…Suho oppa” her eyes nervously looked at Suho’s face and then followed down to the ground as she continued playing with her fingers.

“Hmm?” Suho replied as he sipped on his drink.

“I wanted to ask…um…I actually wanted to ask if I could have your number?” she said shyly.

Suho’s eyes widened in surprise, he began to cough, slightly choking on his drink. Seohyun panicked and became nervous as she saw Suho’s reaction; she quickly grabbed a tissue from the table and passed it to him.

“I’m sorry I didn’t mean to startle you” Seohyun said quietly.

Suho waved his hand in ‘no’ as he wiped his mouth and gradually stopped coughing.

“No, no, don’t be sorry. I’m fine, I was just a little surprised” he said.

 

(BLACK ROOM INTERVIEW)

Suho was seated in the room listening to the director’s question of the scene which had occurred making him laugh at himself.

“Could you tell I was surprised, I didn’t mean to make it that obvious, I just didn’t expect my wife to ask me so suddenly…No I thought it was cute, I’m fine with girls taking first steps for certain things. If I like her then I’m happy, it shows that they are confident and brave. To be honest I wanted to ask her myself but I was so nervous the whole day I had forgotten about it.”

(END BLACK ROOM INTERVIEW)

 

Seohyun shyly nodded and looked down feeling embarrassed to having asked for Suho’s number. The sound of her phone ringing broke the awkwardness; she picked up her phone from the table and swiped to answer it.

“Hi oppa, uh-huh okay I’m coming now then. See you in a bit” Seohyun said before closing the phone call and looking at Suho.

“My manager is here now so I have to go” she said as she got up to wear her jacket.

Suho stood up after her, watching as she quietly wore her jacket, he felt nervous and awkward; uncertain what he should say especially since he still had not answered her question.

As Seohyun grabbed her bag ready to go Suho finally spoke.

“Um…Seohyun…I mean yeobo” Suho nervously said.

Seohyun giggled at her husband, “Yes oppa?”

“If you um still want to um type in your number?” Suho said handing out his phone towards Seohyun, not being able to directly look at her.

Seohyun smiled and took Suho’s phone typing in her number and saving her name as ‘My Yeobo Seohyun’.

Seohyun handed Suho’s phone back, “I’ll see you soon oppa” she said smiling.

“I’ll see you soon, take care and have a safe journey” Suho smiled back.

“mmm… you take care too” Seohyun said before she waved goodbye and walked out of the café.

-------------------------------------------------------

 

A few days later

Suho was sitting inside his car looking out of the window as if he was looking for someone; the sound of his phone ringing caught his attention. He pulled out his phone from his pocket, seeing the caller ID a smile formed on his lips.

“Hello Seohyun-ah”

“Wah! Seohyun called him!” Park Mi-Sun exclaimed.

 

Seohyun was walking along a busy street, people looked at her as they walked past making comments of how pretty she was, some wondering who was the girl being filmed and a few recognising the rookie actress. She pulled out her phone and dialled a number before pressing the phone against her ear.

A smile appeared on her face as she heard his voice.

 

“Hello Seohyun-ah”

“Hello Oppa, where are you?”

“Oh I’m inside my car waiting for you. Are you ne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter