Introducing The New Couple

We Got Married: EXO Suho Edition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The four host panellists were busy preparing themselves to start filming, inside one of the MBC studios. The director gave a signal to the MC’s to be ready in twenty seconds; all four settled down into their seats and put on their best smiles.

“Three, two, one, ACTION!” the director shouted, pointing his finger towards the hosts.

“Annyeonghaseyo yeoreobun, we have a new couple joining our show today.” Park Mi-Sun said.

“I’m really excited to find out who the couple will be.” Yang Sae-Chan followed.

“I’ve been hearing so many rumours of the possible couple and now we finally find out who it is.” Park Na-Rae said smiling.

“I’d like to see a couple in their mid to late 20’s, we have not had one in a while and lately they are always either really young or over 30… You know nothing wrong with that.” Eric Nam said, becoming slightly embarrassed after his comment.

The hosts began laughing in unison.

“Shall we finally see who the new couple is?” Park Mi-Sun said.

-----------------------------------------------------------

a/n: When the hosts talk throughout this story their dialogue will be written in bold.

 

The camera revealed a studio filled with filming equipment where a blurred figure was modelling for a photoshoot.

“Is she a model?” Eric Nam said, looking at the television screen.

A hand holding the famous red envelope was shown on the screen walking towards the woman; she noticed the camera and stuck out her hand to receive the envelope; shortly after the woman was finally revealed greeting the camera.

“Omo, it’s Lee Seohyun-sshi, the rookie actress.” Park Na-Rae said.

“She may not be a model but she does look like one.” Park Mi-Sun mentioned.

 

(BLACK ROOM INTERVIEW)

“Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Lee Seohyun and I’m a rookie actress” she said smiling cutely.

“Well I am twenty-three, I’m still young and I’m trying to find myself. I never thought of getting married too young, I always wanted to become independent first and develop further into my acting career before anything. But I did always say I would like to be married by my late twenties if I could.”

“Wah, she looks so much younger.” Yang Sae-Chan said.

“She’s too cute and pretty.” Park Mi-Sun smiled, adoring the girl.

“I have dated once before in high school, I could say he was my first love, we dated for two years but because of personal reasons we broke up.”

“My ideal type? I have never thought so deeply about my type, but I guess someone who is kind, loving, caring and really down to earth. Someone who can act cute and be funny but is also manly.”

“Hobbies? I don’t mind if we don’t have the exact same taste in hobbies, but being a part of the entertainment industry I’m also a fan of films, dramas and music; so if we could share some interest within that I’ll be happy. Oh and someone who can help me cook, I personally love cooking and baking so it’d be nice if my husband cooks with me.” Seohyun said shyly.

“Ah I’m so shy, I can’t believe I’m saying my husband” she giggled being shy again; Seohyun covered her face with her hands from embarrassment.

“To my future husband I hope you accept and like me.”

(END BLACK ROOM INTERVIEW)

 

Seohyun was still at her photoshoot, she nervously opened the red envelope she had been given to read the mission card.

“To Wife Seohyun. Eeek wife” Seohyun giggled at the word.

“Congratulations on your marriage, today your fake virtual marriage begins. You will be meeting your husband at his work place, SM Entertainment. Wah SM?!” Seohyun said shocked at the revelation.

“Omo, her husband is an idol from SM.” Park Mi-Sun squealed with joy.

“There’s so many male idols in each SM boy group, who could it be?” Eric Nam said.

“So he’s an idol? Omo I wouldn’t even know who it is, there’s so many male idols in SM”.

Seohyun continued to read the mission card.

“Bring something from your home that is meaningful to you to gift to your husband and wear something pink to your first meeting. Wow okay… I’m going to go home then, I’ll see you later, bye”. Seohyun smiled at the camera and waved goodbye.

---------------------------------------------------------

 

The camera cut to another location, showing the logo of S.M. Entertainment on a glass door. One of the staff’s gently knocked on the door, the cl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter