Chapter 2

Keep Loving Me, Please
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Keep Loving Me, Please Part Two

 

Yoona POV

 

“It’s all because of you !! I know you just want to get into my life. That’s why you ask dad to get married with me. Am i right?”. Yuri grap my hand and make me shock with the sudden contact. She grab my hand hard and make me whimpered with her action.

“What are you talking about? I never knew that your dad will make the decision. After all, i never know who are you before. I mean i just know you as Mr. Kwon’s daughter and nothing else”.

“Urrgghh, don’t expect to get you happily ever after if you marry me. Because you are nothing for me. I’ll do everything to make sure you living in hell with me”.

 

With that mark, Yuri leave the place and make me dumbfounded. Why does Yuri look so angry with the marriage? If she doesn’t want it happen, she should told her father and ask her father to accept her girlfriend. Huh….what will i do now? Should i or shouldn’t i agree with Mr. Kwon idea. Whatever, maybe i need to see my girls to ask her opinion.

 

“You what Yoong? Are you sure that Mr. Kwon want that from you? Its not another prank from you right?”. Taeyeon unnie ask me and she slump her at the nearest couch.

“Why i should making a prank with my life unnie? It’s like put my life at the cliff and wait for me to jump”. I sigh countless time today because of the news.

“But Yoong, you do know who was her daughter right?”. Fany unnie ask me and hand me a glass of juice.

“Well, i know what her face look like. Other than that, i know nothing”.

“I heard from our girls that she was very rebellious, she will do whatever she think right. She never think deep before make something. I’m afraid that you will be her victim Yoona”.

“Tae unnie, Fany unnie tell me what should i do when her father give me everything. Form an ordinary girl to an extraordinary ability. He do that without asking me to pay back and he act just like my father. I never feel my father’s love, you know that well unnies”. I close my eyes and almost in tears.

 

Yeah, you heard that right. I was an orphanage after the very tragic accident. My parents is in their way to pick me up from the school after they pick up my brother but in the way to my school a drunk driver hit their car with the truck and make my parents and my brother died immedietly. I just 9 years old at the moment, what else i can do except from crying my heart out. Luckly enough Taeyeon unnie’s family have the heart to take care of me after see me wondering at the street alone. And now, i was staying with Taeyoen unnie and her wife Tiffany unnie. They always be there for me and never treat me as a stranger. After a while, i feel both of them at my side.

 

“Yoona, we know how do you feel and you know we always be there for you. Just think carefully because you will live with her for your entire life you know.” Tae unnie caress my head like she always do and make me feel so loved.

“And we know you want to do something to pay Mr. Kwon back and he never want your money. So i think this is the only way you can do to pay him back, am i right?”. Fany unnie play with my hair and she give me her smile that always calm my heart.

“You know me very well unnies. So, i think the only way to solve this is do what Mr. Kwon ask me and that will make me less ungreatful person. Don’t you think so?”. I grin and look at both of them.

“If that is your final decision, we will gladly support you Yoona”. Tae unnie give me her sweetest smile.

“Thank you so much Tae unnie because understand me well. So do you Fany unnie. But will both of you be my bridesmate?”.

“With my honour Yoong because didn’t you are my little sister?”. I nod and hug both of them and later on they kiss my head.

 

­­­­­­­_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

“Don’t touch me. I can do this myself”. Yuri said after i try to fix her tie.  We are already marry almost three month and along this time she try to make a huge space between us. She do like what she said and pretend me unexsist and totally make me like a stranger. I look at her and she still struggle with her tie though she have an important meeting to attend. I know she can’t do it by herself. I sigh and take the tie from her hand and make her wear it though she resist.

“There you go Yuri. I’ve prepare your breakfast, wanna eat before you go?”, i ask her and she just smirk at me.

“You think i want to eat the foo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter