Chapter 1

Keep Loving Me, Please
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Keep Loving Me, Please Part One

 

 

“What are you doing here Yuri? I thought you said that you didn’t want me to be near you because you said that i was disgusting but here you are”. The latter had her head hang low but keep her walking to her sobbing wife and she hug her waist tight. Yoona try to pry her arm but the latter didn’t bother to let her waist go.

“I just need my wife so bad and i realize that i can’t live without you. I never bother to know where are you before but after you leave me i was so scared. It was a nightmare when I wake up in the morning and no one lay beside me. When i go to the kitchen, i was imagine that you are there even before i didn’t care about it. And usually before i go to work, you are there to make sure that i was ready to go by fix my hair, my tie and get my shoes. Even I try to make a huge space between us you are still there to make it perfect for me. But later on I know that you are not there anymore to take care of me. When i fall sick a day after your departure, it was totally a mess. I can’t get up from the bed because of the high fever and maybe i just miss you so much. Yoona, you are the missing pieces in my life. Without you beside me, i couldn’t breath like the way i use to do. You leave me and take my heart together with you. But now, I’m begging you. Don’t leave me ever again though i told you do so. Just please be my wife for my entire life Yoong”. Yuri was crying hard at Yoona’s back and the latter just keep it silent. After a moment, Yoona turn her body back and just see the crying Yuri.

 

Yoona caress her husband’s cheek and she was remember the first time they got married. Yoona’s family wasn’t rich, but Yoona is a beuty with a brain. She studied engineering because she want to prove that woman can do the man job. And she was lucky when she get a scholarship from Mr. Kwon company and after her graduation, she get an offer from Mr. Kwon to work under his company which she gladly accept.

A few years working under the Kwon, Yoona know Yuri was his daughter and the latter had a girlfriend which her father didn’t like. One day she heard both of them arguing just before Yoona knock Mr. Kwon office.

 

“Kwon Yuri, you better leave that girl. She wasn’t a good girl for you. She just want your money. She never like you for real !”.

“No dad, she’s not a girl like that. She love me because of me and not my money”.

“Oh please, you are already blin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter