Final Chapter

Keep Loving Me, Please
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Keep Loving Me, Please Final Chapter

 

“Yoona, are you alright? You’ve been quite since this evening. Is there something bother you?”. Taeyeon ask her after they had their dinner.

“Tae unnie, why does i feel so pity at her? I shouldn’t let my heart feel like this. But when i see her sick and look like a walking skeleton, it really broke my heart. She used to be so healthy but she was so different”. Yoona lay her head at Taeyeon lap when the latter sit beside her.

“Have you ask yourself about your feeling toward your husband Yoong? She’s still your husband because both of you didn’t file a divorce yet, right?”. Yoona nod her head and keep playing with Taeyeon finger.

“Unnie, i couldn’t get any answer yet about how do i feel. But i know about one thing for sure”.

“And what was the thing is?”.

“She was still my husband after all. Though i couldn’t forgive her yet, i should be beside her. She have to get back into her old self because dad still put a high hope on her daughter. What do you think about it unnie?”.

“Yoong, i’ve been take care of you since you are a little girl. And for sure i know you very well. You are not going to the house just for make sure she was alright, but you still love her don’t you?”. Yoona just keep quiet and wait for Taeyeon to speak.

“You already fall in love with your husband before she ask you to leave the house. You said you left your heart there, but what i’ve see that you bring along her heart with you. You are doing the opposite thing right now, you know that Yoong?”.

“Unnie, i just care about her nothing more. By the way, where is Tiff unnie? I couldn’t hear her voice since i got back home”.

“She got some work to do and i believe she will arrived soon”. After Taeyeon said it, they heard the door being open and after a while they see Tiffany is standing in front of them.

“Hey babe”, Taeyeon get up from her sit and give Tiffany a quite peck at her cheek.

“Hello there babe”, Tiffany smile and return back the peck.

“Hey Yoong, how do you feel today? You see her right?”. Fany give her a tight hug.

“Never better Fany unnie. But how do you know?”.

“Well, TaeTae was the one who tell me. So, what you gonna do?”. Yoona look for both of her unnie and release a big sigh.

“Tae unnie, Fany unnie….should i or shouldn’t i go back to the house for real?”. She get the two unnie to sit beside her.

“My dear Yoong, you have to know about your heart. While you figure it out, you want me to give a lesson to your husband for hurting you?”. Fany said and caress Yoona’s hair.

“No need to do that unnie. I know what will you do if i let you meet her but maybe she deserve some lesson”. Yoona let out a small chukle.

“Well, who ask her to hurt my precious sister huh. If she hurt you once more, i know what will do”. Tiffany smirk and make both of them laugh.

“She love you too much to see you hurt Yoong, you know that right?”. Taeyeon said and make her way to her room.

“I know and you love me too right Tae unnie?”. Yoona make her aegyo and that make Taeyeon and Tiffany cringe.

“Please stop the annoying voice and i couldn’t help when i love you too much. But for now have a rest Yoong. You have a though day today and i believe you had make your decision right?”. Tiffany pat her head and kiss her forehead.

“Yes i know unnie and thank you so much for being here with me, so do you Tae unnie. Thank you so much for always be there for me”. Yoona hug both of her favourite person and after that she make her way to her room.

 

It was a very hard decision for her to make. She still love her husband but her heart is still hurt. But after she met the latter this morning, she feel like she have to take care the latter. She doesn’t want to see her husband like she see this morning.

 

“It was not right to have this feeling but after she said she love me, i can hear her sincere voice. Should i be there for her?”. She lay on her bed and staring at the wall.

 

 

 

 

Yoona POV

 

“Yoona !! Why are you here?”. Yuri said with her hoarse voice when she see me cook a breakfast. Yuri just wake up from her sleep and i know she go to kitchen to eat her medicine. I know she still have a fever and cough maybe. I have take a decision to get back here and take care of her until she was back to herself that i use to know.

“Why, you don’t want me to be here? Alright, I’ll leave after this”. I said and turning my body to finish the cooking.

“No !! That was not i mean. I just too shock when i see you here. But please don’t leave me again. I couldn’t do any single work by myself. Just please, stay here with me. As i said before, you don’t have talk to me if you don’t want to”, Yuri said with a low voice and she was coughing.

“Well i’ll stay but in the other room. For now, eat this and take your medicine. You have to be heatlh to get back to work. Dad should be resting right now but he can’t do nothing to stop his work not until her daughter take his po

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter