Chapter 3

Keep Loving Me, Please
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Keep Loving Me, Please Part Three

 

After Yoona left the room, Yuri was still laying at the bed and staring deep at the wall with the tears still flowing at her cheek. She know she have an important things to do but she was too speechless after she heard Yoona talk about her heart.

 

“She was kidding right? She did not love me because she just want to enter this family. Yeah, why should i waste my tears for that girl, it’s useless. Better i get going to the lunch if not dad will start nagging at me”. She get up from the bed, wipe her stain of tears and start to fix her suit.

When she was standing at the door, she feel weird because usually the shoes is ready to wear but today is something missing. Later on she realize that girl who prepare everything for her is not longer in the house. She was smiling and she said,

 

“Well, i should be happy when she was not here because i get to do everything i want”, she get her own shoes and take a light step while singing happily.

 

 

Yuri POV

 

I feel so tired from the lunch meeting, the project is something i couldn’t let go. Now i was in the office because have a few file that need my signature. And when i was too focus reading the documents there was a knock at my door. Without look up i ask the person to enter my room.

 

“Miss Yuri, shouldn’t you already at home now? Because it’s already night and all the staff is already get home”.

“Oh, Wendy. Its night already?”.

“Yes miss and i will be home shortly or anything you want me to help with?”.

“Its okay Wendy, i will be done just a few more minute. You can go home now and thank you for the hardwork today”. She smile and bow lightly then she close my door. I didn’t realize its already night, that’s why i feel so tired and my head start to spinning. Well, maybe i should go back home now.

 

The house is dark and i couldn’t find any single of light. Oh yes, i was living alone now. I must too absurb with my work till forget to switch on the lamp before i go out for the meeting. I need to eat something because i haven’t have my dinner yet. So lets see, what have i got in here. I open the refrigerator and i smile slightly because it was full with the food. Just then i remember the ‘girl’ is a shikshin. She have always restock the food to make her easy.

 

“Why i feel something is not right? Because everything i look will make me remember her. I shouldn’t have this feeling. Uurrgghh, my head became worst. I should take a rest”.

Without touch any food, i get into my room and slump my tired body at the bed.

 

End of POV

 

“Miss Yoona, Mr. Kwon want to see you at his room now”.

“Oh, thank you Irene and i’ve told you to call me unnie right?”. Irene nod her head and smile shyly.

“I’m sorry unnie, it just i’m used to call you Miss and you are the daughter-in-law with our boss. So, i think i should give you some respect”. The word daughter-in-law make Yoona remember the latter. Its been a while since she left the house. She smile and look at her secretary.

“Please, it was unnessecery. Just call me unnie or i will not talk to you anymore”. She smirk and make Irene shook her head. Yoona laugh and make her way to Mr. Kwon office. After a few knock, she heard a voice that ask her to get in and when she see the old men, she give the sweetest smile.

“How was you feel today my daughter?”.

“I’m perfectly awesome dad”. She smile slightly and caress his hand.

“Nah, you shouldn’t lie to me Yoona. Your eyes seem told me the different story”. Yeah, Mr. Kwon know what was happen between of them after a fe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter