Part 2 (Final)

Little Kiddy Fight for Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Chanyeol! Why did you do that?" His teacher raised her voice out of surprised, and frustration maybe. Well, two kids crying in front of you make you like that.

Chanyeol on the other hand was stunned for a moment. Like, how it turned out to be like this? He just wants to sleep peacefully with Kyungsoo.

---

"You punched your playmate?" Kris, who's still in the state of shocked, asked his son.

"He's not my playmate daddy. Never once did I play with him. And it will never going to happen. He's a liar." Chanyeol told his daddy, anger still lingers in his voice.

"I know. But-" Kris stops for a moment. He never thought that he's going to have this talk with his son this early. So basically, he's not prepared at all. But he has to do this. So he carefully searches in his mind many ways to explain to his son why punching people are bad. He thought he's going to have this talk when Chanyeol reached at least 10 years old.

"Hey, did you know that I don't really like your Uncle Baekhyun?" Kris asked his son. Chanyeol turned to stare at his father quickly. Probably from shocked. No, he likes his Uncle Baekhyun so much and so, his daddy should like his Uncle Baekhyun too! His young heart feels like it’s betrayed.

"No daddy! You should like Uncle Baekhyun. He's my favorite!" Though Chanyeol didn't want to raise his voice to his daddy, he still says it a bit louder.

"But I don't." Kris said nonetheless. Chanyeol on the other hand, has to bite his lips out of frustration. He has a really serious problem with his rival and now, his daddy doesn’t like his favorite uncle.

"But did you see me punching Uncle Baekhyun because I don't like him and though his annoying me like, everytime we see him?" Kris asked his son. And though Chanyeol was upset. He stares at his daddy and tried to remember times he saw his daddy punched his Uncle Baekhyun. But he found none.

"Do you know why I didn't do it even though I really want to?" Kris asked his son again. And he saw his son stares at him out of curiosity.

"I have two reasons why. Do you know the first one?" Chanyeol answered immediately.

"Because it's bad?" Chanyeol asked his daddy.

"That's right. Hurting people is bad. Do you have an idea what the second reason is?" Kris asked his son.

"Uhmm." Chanyeol tried to think really hard. But his little mind didn't give him answers. "No."

"Because I love your mommy, so much." Kris said to his son. Chanyeol stares at him in confussion. Little Chanyeol didn't really get what his daddy is trying to say. Yes, he knows that his daddy loves mommy so much. And so?

 Kris watched as his son scrunched his nose in confusion.

"Do you love your mommy?" Kris asked his son. Though, he already knows the answer.

"Of course! I love mommy so much!" Chanyeol answers immediately.

"Do you want to see him sad?" Kris asked again.

"No. I want mommy to be happy, always!"

"Me too. I love your mommy so much. That's why; I don't punch people because he will be sad then. You see, when you love someone, you don't want to see them sad so, and you wouldn't do anything that will make them sad." Kris explained to his son. And Chanyeol look at his daddy, a sign that Chanyeol understood his father.

"Do you think Kyungsoo like a person who hits other people?" And Chanyeol's eyes widen in realization.

"No." And Chanyeol wants to cry badly. "But- but how about Jongin? He wants to take Kyungsoo away from me. I can't let him do that. Kyungsoo belongs to me."

Did he hear it right? Is it possessiveness that he hears from his son? And Kris suddenly got a bright idea.

"Baby, how about you let Kyungsoo-"

"My Kyungsoo!" Chanyeol cut his daddy off.

"Okay, your Kyungsoo. How about you let YOUR Kyungsoo to choose between you and Jongin who he likes?" While emphasizing the word "your" so that Chanyeol wouldn't throw a tantrum.

"Of course he would never choose Jongin. He's short and dark that I think Kyungsoo will never see him if teacher turn off the light. And teacher said I'm a gentleman when I help her put the toys in the big box. She also said that I will be a good boyfriend someday. So, Kyungsoo will choose me." Chanyeol quickly answer his father.

And Kris suddenly runs out off words to say.

---

Later that night, before they had their dinner, surprise visitors came at the Wu's household.

"Uncle Luhan!" Chanyeol quickly run to hug his Uncle who quicklybends down to reached for him.

"Hey! What's up buddy?"Luhan quickly messes Chanyeol's hair. Though Chanyeol is sure that he’s really excited to be with his Uncle Luhan, he didn’t miss the man who’s behind his Uncle Luhan and currently staring back at him. First time seeing the man with his Uncle Luhan, Chanyeol can’t help himself to ask.

“Uncle Luhan, who’s he?” Chanyeol asked curiously.

“Oh! This is Minseok.” The said man quickly smile shyly at Chanyeol, and for no reason, Chanyeol feels a sense of comfort in this man.

“Is he your friend?” Chanyeol ask again.

“Let’s talk about that later.”

---

“So, this is Minseok, my boyfriend.” Luhan introduced Minseok proudly. This is the first time that he introduced someone to his only family, Kris, after their parents died in a plane crash.

Kris and Suho, along with Chanyeol focus their attention in Luhan and Minseok who is sitting beside each other on the other side of the sofa. A boyfriend? Chanyeol heard a lot from their relatives that his Uncle Luhan has a lot of boyfriends. So, he really doesn’t understand why his Uncle Luhan has to bring one of his boyfriends to their house to introduce him to his Daddy and Mommy.

“I want to officially introduce him. Because this time, I’m serious. I love him so I want you all to accept him as a part of me because you’re my family.  I can see my future with Minseok with me.” Luhan said sincerely that Chanyeol didn’t know where his true Uncle Luhan goes.

Later that night, Chanyeol decided to talk to his Uncle Luhan before going to bed.

“Uncle Luhan, Tao hyung said that you have so many boyfriends. Why did you bring one here? Is he going to stay with us?” Chanyeol asked with deep curiosity. Because the fact that a lot of guys his Uncle Luhan dated, this is the first time he introduced someone to them. And he can’t understand what his Uncle Luhan is trying to do.

“First, this favorite Uncle of yours already changed. I have only one boyfriend now.” Luhan quickly defend himself and quickly sat beside Chanyeol.

“Really? Where did the others go?” Chanyeol tilts his head to the side, searching for ans

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter