Part 1

Little Kiddy Fight for Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Baby! How's your day? Did you have fun at school?" Kris quickly stand up from his sitting position in their sofa while flashing his gentle smile when he saw his one and only son enter their living room.

 

A 6 year old Chanyeol should be at his father's side by now while animatedly talking about his day at the kindergarten and of course, about how pretty and cute his crush is. Considering that this was one of those "rare" times that Kris is home early. But no, Chanyeol didn't run to his father's side. Chanyeol didn't talk talk animatedly about his day at the kindergarten. And Chanyeol didn't talk about his pretty and cute crush. 

 

Instead, little Chanyeol, though he's not little at all, (he's a little bit taller than his playmates at the playground and classmates at the kindergarten at his age, like father like son, most of their relatives and parents at the kindergarten thought), silently walk to the sofa accross from where his father is sitting and sat quietly while staring at his shoes like it's the most amazing thing in the world. Though Chanyeol really did think that shoes are amazing. And Kris raised his brows in confussion.

 

After a second, Suho, Kris' husband for 8 years, enter the living room and Kris quickly went to kiss his husband.

 

"You're early today." Suho told him. Well again,being a CEO of one of the most famous company in South Korea isn't just like walking in a park with butterflies and flying unicorn and rainbow all around. So, Kris at home at 1 in the afternoon is nearly impossible.

 

"Yeah. There's no schedule meeting today so I've decided to spend time with you, and Chanyeol." Kris said softly. Suho smiled sweetly at his husband. Knowing that his husband always manage to make time for him and their son always makes his heart feel warm.

 

"So.." Kris drags so many "O" s while looking back and fourth from Suho to Chanyeol, who miraculously stay still from his seat and silent from the whole time. Suho, quickly understood his husband's confussion. So, he quickly drag his husband to sit beside their son. They sat at the both side of Chanyeol. Suho at the right and Kris at the left. The couple stares at each other because of their son lack of response from their action. And Suho, takes tge responsibility to open up the conversation.

 

"Baby, I know you feel bad. Do you want to talk about it with us? You know talking about your problems will make you feel better!" Suho tries to cheer his son. And Kris, who doen't have a freaking idea about what happened don't have any other choice that to keep silent.

 

"I know Mommy. I just- Can I talk this with Daddy? You know, boys talk?" Little Chanyeol said sadly.

 

The couple once again stares at each other. To say that Suho was surprised was an understatement. His one and only son doesn't want to talk his troubles with him. His little Chanyeol who he carries inside his tummy for nine months, who got him in labor for 12 hours, drink his milk for 1 and a half years and who's with him 24/7 except those times that Kris and he went out on a date have chosen Kris over him. Though he's somehow mourning inside, Suho also kind of feel proud that his Chanyeol shows maturity at a very young age.

 

Kris, on the other hand, feels like throwing a party right away. His Chanyeol wants a boys talk! His baby grows so fast. He realized and he wants to cry badly.

 

"Oh, okay. I'll prepare something to cheer you up, okay?" He carressed Chanyeol's cheek and stand up from his seat. And mouthed to his husband, "I'll be in the kitchen." And Kris noded his head in response.

 

But before Suho had his exit from their living room to the kitchen. He heard his son called him once more.

 

"Mommy." Chanyeol called and Suho turned around quickly to face his son.

 

"I'm sorry." Suho smiled at that. His son grows quickly, he realized.

 

"It's okay baby. It's nothing." He said to his son and make his way to the kitchen.

 

Kris, who seems to be more confuse than ever, decided to start their boys talk because if he will have to wait even for a few minutes, he'll die. He'll die out if curiosity.

 

"So baby? Kindly tell daddy what happened?" Kris starts softl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter