Tom&Tom

Endless Cycle of Hating & Loving

Seungcheol’s majoring in english literature, and fills in his free time with searching up ‘aesthetic’ words.

 

Why do you always search up those ‘aesthetic’ words or whatever when you most probably won’t be using them in daily conversations?”

 

I’m doing this so I’ll be able to explain my feelings better to my future partner.”

 

Jihoon snorts, hearing that sentence.

 

On the other side, Jihoon’s majoring in music, which obviously means he uses either his voice, or instruments a lot.

But apparently, Jihoon uses both and creates the most beautiful melodies, according to Seungcheol, not that he’d ever admit it.
 

“Why do you create such songs when you’re not even needed to actually send them in?”

 

“Because I can.”

 

Seungcheol shakes his head, letting out a chuckle.

 

Jihoon’s always been the sassier and easier to annoy between them, and Seungcheol’s never liked the annoyed expression put on someone else’s face this much except on his roommate.

 

If Seungcheol got Jihoon in one way, Jihoon would get him in another.

Simply put, if they were to be assigned roles as Tom&Jerry, there would be no Jerry.
 

Tom&Tom.

 

Anyhow, back to real time, Jihoon swung open the door and entered the room, not forgetting to close it again behind him. He then throws his bag on his bed, along with his whole body.

 

Seungcheol just continues to scroll on his phone, not giving a care about Jihoon’s existence in the room.

 

“So what’s the word of the day, librarian?”

 

“Diminutive.”

 

Hearing this, Jihoon threw his pillow to the guy on the other bed, letting out a small growl.

 

“Screw you, I’m not that small.”

 

Seungcheol puts his phone down next to him and grabs the pillow, wrapping his arms around it tightly. In a teasing voice he then said,

 

“More pillows for me then, appreciate it, thanks!”

 

“They say those who sleep with more pillows on their bed are lonely. Explains it,” Jihoon says in a dismissing voice, sitting up on his bed again.

 

This time, it’s Seungcheol’s turn to throw the pillow, hitting the shorter (not) accidentally square in the face. Noticing this, he lets out a snort, looking at how the pillow slowly fell down from Jihoon’s face, revealing two extremely squinted eyes and a mouth in a very straight line.

 

“Choi Seungcheol, I swear I will personally prepare your funeral, meticulously, at that.”

 

The shorter then snaps his head towards the other, eyes glaring at him. Seungcheol though, didn’t react to this at all. Instead, he sticks his tongue out, teasing and taunting him.

 

Jihoon stands up, glare not leaving his roommate as he walks towards Seungcheol slowly. With each footstep, the look in his eyes turns more and more haunting, making Seungcheol slowly cower back into his bed.

 

No matter how much Seungcheol loves teasing Jihoon, he can’t deny that the shorter seems like he wouldn’t hesitate in killing him when he’s mad. And he too, can’t deny the fact that the thought of dying in Jihoon’s arms, not in the romantic way, scares him.

 

As Jihoon gets closer and closer, the smile on Seungcheol’s lips falter bit by bit. Soon enough, Jihoon was standing right in front of him, gaze unchanging nor wavering.

 

The shorter guy then slowly lifts his hand up, Seungcheol’s vision following it. As Jihoon slowly towers over him, hand reaching forward, Seungcheol’s grips on his pillow tightens.

 

“I’ll kill you..”

 

The pillow covers Seungcheol’s face as he shuts his eyes tight, holding his breath.

 

Dear god I can’t die like this.

 

There was a sudden silence out of nowhere, and nothing attacked Seungcheol like how he expected.

 

“.. Some other time.”

 

He peeks from behind his pillow only to see that Jihoon had taken his towel that was on his study table in between their beds, now making his way towards the bathroom.

 

Seungcheol stares at his roommate, obviously dumbfounded. He then lets out a groan, not believing the fact that he had actually gotten scared by that.

 

Jihoon on the other hand, slings the towel behind his neck as he enters the bathroom, a small satisfied smile playing on his lips.