Love-&-Hate: Are we? ♥♥chapter4

Love-&-Hate: Are we? ♥♥

 ~Chapter 4~

 

      “Hi, Nash! How was your stay at Minho’s villa?” I was in the middle of arranging the table when someone asked from the trailer truck’s door. I turned back and it was Han Si Eun, SHINee’s manager. It was already expected that she’ll be here during the photo shoot. Of course, she’s the manager. It was Key and Minho who just arrived. The others, I don’t know yet but I’m pretty excited. Who knows, Minho might eat something weird and he might introduce me to the other members. Just ‘if’.

      Until now, I still can’t believe that I’ll be working for one of the SHINee’s members. When I was in high school, they were one of the famous boy bands from Korea. Now they still are reining the top. Honesty, they’re really good and talented.

      Now let me tell you a little about SHINee. SHINee is a band composed of 5 korean, gorgeous boys. Not just that, but they’re as talented as they could get.

SHINee made its first debut on July 2008. They’re from SM Entertainment, same production that DBSK, Super Junior, etc came from. The guys that I’m talking about are the following:




As you can see, they’re all hot so don’t blame me if I went crazy about them *grin*. My top crushes were Minho and Key, but Key ruined all my fantasies so what’s left is for Minho. And take note, he’s my boss. So not a chance in a million.

      I smiled at Si Eun and said, “It was fine. Minho is a nice person.”

      “That’s nice. I heard from him that you and Key already knew each other from before. It’s such a small world. He also said you were quite close. Is it true?”

      My eyebrows flew up. I remembered myself saying that to Minho last night. Oh, I’m really stupid. I need to get a brain transplant soon or else, I’ll go crazy for sure.

      I was about to make another lie for a cover when I felt an arm go around my shoulders. It was heavy. Heavy like it was intentionally pushed to be heavy. When I looked at whose arm it is, Key was there smiling beside widely.

      “Yeah, we’re pretty close. She’s my childhood friend. There is no way I would forget this girl’s crappy face when we were young.” He said with a laugh.

      Si Eun laughed too. I turned strawberry red. I understood that he was making up lies at that time but I decided to throw something back to him. Like a fresh, poopy diaper.

      “Yeah. And there is no way I’ll forget how you walked everywhere around you house with a crap on your shoes. Do you still remember how the house smelled like a sewer? Oh, that was hilarious, isn’t it?” I added sarcastically, and his reaction turned raw. Victorious!

      Si Eun laughed even more. This girl has no idea that all she’s hearing is a product of our grudge to each other. Key stood speechless so he just turned around to find something to drink in the ref.

      When Si Eun stopped laughing, she excused herself out saying she still needs to chat with the director. When she was gone, I didn’t mind Minho and just went on ironing the clothes that Minho’ll be using later. Not the costumes for the shoot, just after the shoot. You know celebs, they always wear something good and look good and be good, because if not, fans may throw them out of the stage and you’ll be picking them up in the streets.

      I was in the middle of my oh-so-fun domestic service when Key decided to talk. “Iron mine, too.” He said as he placed a couple of clothes in front of me.

      I eyed him with my eyebrows up. “Excuse me, Mister but I don’t remember being employed to you. As far as I could tell, and as far as what’s written on my contract, Minho is my boss. My boss is Minho. And Minho is spelled M-I-N-H-O, not K-E—“

       “Oh, come on. There is no one else around to do this.” He even raised his clothes a bit.

      “I got a better suggestion. Why not you?”

      “Me?” he said like he can’t believe it.

      “Yeah, you.” I pointed at him and even slowed it down for him to understand.

      Then he looked a bit like he was up for something. Then he laughed like he was so happy.

      “Whatever.” I said then focused my attention on the clothes. Good thing, he just bugged out and then went outside the trailer truck.

      That’s when Minho appeared on the doorway. “Nash, can you hand me a glass of ice tea? Just put it on the table. Thanks!” then head back.

      So I made one and when I was done, I placed it on a tray and carried it outside. And clumsy little me, before I could go out,

      Tugsh! Clink! I accidentally poured the iced tea on whoever that person was.

      “*gasp* I’m very sorry.” And when I looked at his face, Taemin!

      He looks expressionless so I repeated my sorry again.

      Then he looked at me, “Where is Umma?” (note: Umma means mother in Korean. Key is Teamin’s mother in the group.)

      And since I know who he was talking about, “He’s not here.” I can’t look directly because I was afraid.

            I thought he’ll give me another blank reaction but he just, “*relieved sigh* Good thing. I thought I’ll get scolded again. What will I do with my shirt now?” he was asking himself, not me.

      Yeah, Taemin is quite childish. No doubt because he is the youngest member. And also the cutest. And also the best dancer. And also etcetera, etcetera.

      And when I was standing in front of him while he was scratching the stain off his shirt, I was wondering what the relieved sigh was for. I was struck with the answer when the “mother” came in. I don’t know why the heck Key is the mother. He ain’t caring and he ain’t sweet. *gasp* Maybe because he ain’t got balls? Hmmm… So maybe that’s why he is the mother.

      “Ya, what happened to your shirt?” Key asked Taemin.

      Taemin was hesitant in smiling but he did. Key looked at me. “Hey, don’t be clumsy. Look at what you did to my son.”

      Not that I can’t admit that I’m clumsy. It’s just that my boss’ friend seemed to sermon me now. Let me tell you. Just let me tell you, it felt like all the blood in my body went up to me head. I couldn’t say anything nor could I move a muscle.

      I could hear Key grumbling. Like, “Taeminna, you know, you should be careful next time. Umma doesn’t like seeing you wear something dirty. You should be more like Umma. Clean, handsome, sophisticated, and always cool.” And according to me, that is so not true. He was helping him change his shirt. Taemin was just smiling like, “Okay, I’ll just pretend he’s really my mother.”

      I was done giving Minho a glass of iced tea and that’s was what I saw when I went inside. Just a little sharing for you, I’m the kind of girl who’d scream my lungs out whenever I see or read anything about (boy to boy fantasy). And seeing Key take care of Taemin, I couldn’t help but giggle.

      Key saw me, “Why are you laughing?”

      “Why are you asking?” I answered sarcastically.

      “Hey, just this moment I saw you smiling and now you’re being sarcastic again. Are you having hormonal imbalance?”

      “*gasp* Excuse me, do you think I’m pregnant?” Oh, too late to get back what I said.

      Key looked at my stomach, “You are?”

      “Stupid. Of course, not.” I turned my back to him.

      I was about to leave when he pulled my shoulders. I turned around. “What now!?”

      He made a cute, bagging face, “Iron my clothes, please.”

      “No way!”

      “Pleeeease???” he even made it cuter.

      I rolled my eyes. Speaking of the truth, I wanted to give up because he’s just too cute. And I have a weakness for cute boys and cute clothes. It was diagnosed since I was in high school.

      But no, I will stand my ground. As what Augustus said, “We may be small but our hearts are big.” Wondering what’s the connection? None, actually.

     Anyway, “Please, please, please.” Now he’s shoving his cute face.

      I was choosing between the choices I have. A. Just get the clothes and make a good impression on Key. And B.Shove the iron to his face so he won’t be cute anymore.

      Click! Then a camera flash.

      When I looked at where it’s coming, I saw two guys. One with the camera and the other smiling naughtily. I recognized Jonghyun. He was smiling and though he wasn’t doing anything, he looks as conceited as anyone could get. Not that I dislike Jonghyun. It’s just the way he is.

      When the camera lowered down, I knew and I understand why that person did that. Because what ever he does, it’s Onew’s condition.

      “Hi!” Jonghyun walked towards me. “Was he harassing you?”

      “Poor girl. Ya, Key, it’s impolite to treat girls like that.” Onew said.

      “Is Onew-hyung talking to you, Jonghyun-hyung?” Key asked with a laugh.

      “No. Maybe he was talking to himself again.” Jonghyun answered.

      “But he’s the leader. It’s better if we should listen to him.” Key suggested.

      “*gasp, surprised look* Is he? Omg! I didn’t know.” Jonghyun said and they both laughed.

      While those two were fooling around, Onew was hitting them and trying to distract them. And since I have no business in their small talk, though I want to hang out with them, I just excused myself not minding if they heard me or not. Probably not.

      After all, a girl like me would just be a speck in their life.

      Or not? I hope not. I really hope not.


omo! omo! Thank you everybodee for reading this fic .. As seen, i'm not really good with grammar and stuff but i'll do my best to improve .. keke ..! hope you'll like the following chapters .. if you have a request or ideas, pls tell me ... bye~ chingu!~ ♥ KeyChainn