Love-&-Hate: Are we? ♥Chapt.3♥

Love-&-Hate: Are we? ♥♥

 ~Chapter 3~


      Thug!

      “Aw!” I yelped when I hit my elbow on the iron bed’s side. I took a glance at the alarm clock beside me and it said 1 o’clock in the morning. I turned to my side.

      Thug! Creak…

      At first I was like, “Did I just hear my elbow again?” But I realized it wasn’t my elbow.

     So I jumped out of bed. Now fully awake. “What was that?” I whispered to myself.

      Thud, thud, thud.

      *Gasp* Thief! I looked around for a weapon. Yeah, weapon, eh? Of course, I’m still too precious to die. Anyway, I can’t find anything so I grabbed a hanger from the closet. Yeah, I know it’s quite stupid, but put yourself in my shoes!!! What would you do if a thief enters your house? Well, this is not my house but my master’s… And for my sake, let’s continue!

      So there I was with a mighty hanger on my hand, taking a peek from a little opening on the door. But all I could see is nothing. My heart was beating like crazy and maybe, just maybe, who knows Lucifer is dying because of laughing from listening to it.

      I gathered all my courage. Nash Dominique, fighting! Actually, my knees are shaking at that moment. But I managed to go downstairs without passing out. I can hear no sounds and can see no movement in the living room.

      Clink!

      The kitchen! The thief must be in the kitchen…

       So I tiptoed carefully until I was almost in the kitchen. I took a peek. And until to the peak of my expectations that I might pee on my PJs, there he was. The monstrous grizzly searching for something in the kitchen cabinet. And what stupid grizzly is this that he would think he can find something valuable in there. But anyway, my mighty hanger will defeat the enemy, and I shall reign. Ooh, fairytale fantasy. Haha!

       Normally at times when I don’t want to do something that I need to do, I would just say, “Can I go to the CR?” But for Christ’s sake, this isn’t normal!!! Waaah!!! I feel like crying.

       No, wait! I shouldn’t back down. So I took a deep breath and then clenched the hanger that might save my life and charged the thief. Yaaaaa! Hit! Hit! Hit!

     “Ouch! Aish! What the--- Ouch!” the criminal yelped in pain. Ooh, hanger’s quite effective, huh? Not until when he grabbed me by the arm.

      So with full force, I clenched my fist and charged a punch to him. Pow! It felt like I was playing Tekken.

      I hit him hard on the side of his lips. Well, not that hard, but just a bit. What surprised me a lot is that he didn’t even attack me back. He just stood there, touching the side of his lips. I found it as a chance, so I tried to attack him again but before my strong, iron fist landed on his face, somebody grabbed my hand and the lights went on.

      “Hey, is there a problem here?” a guy asked. I looked at him, and he looked shocked. And you won’t believe me, I could really see on his face that he is dying to take a laugh.

      Could it be that I just punched my boss? Nooooo!

      Since I was very embarrassed, I immediately kneeled to the floor and bowed down. “Oh, my God! I’m Sorry, sir. I’m really sorry. Please forgive me. Please--- *gasps* You!?” I stood up and pointed at the guy I just punched. “You’re my---my boss!?”

      He eyed me like, “Have we met?” but he said nothing.

      I eyed the guy beside him. “Tell me, what’s the name of this guy?” I pointed to ‘my boss’.

      “Uh.. eh…” he seemed confused to answer or not.

      “Tell me!”

      “Kim Kibum. My name is Kim Kibum.” He said so himself.

      “I’m not asking you.” I blurted out.

      “Yeah, but you’re asking for my name.” he said.

      “Oh… Yeah, right. Anyway, I can’t believe this. I can’t believe you’re my boss.” I pointed at Key. I remembered what happened at the café.

       “Huh?” he said. Huh? And that’s all. Like “Huh? What are you talking about?”

       And before I could answer him back, the guy with him shoved a cup of coffee to me and smiled saying, “Why don’t we sit down and talk things out, okay? Here, take this, really calms your mind.”

      I have no choice but to accept it. Why not, the guy seemed nice. So we three sat down around the nice glass table.

      “What’s your name?” He asked. Not even a stain on his pronunciation.

      “Nash.” I shyly replied, still aware that I made a huge fuss in the middle of the night.

       “Nice to meet you, Nash. I’m your boss. My name is Choi Minho” He said as he held out his palm.

       I’m not facing a mirror at that time but I know, I just know how huge the smile on my face is when I heard that. And my heart was jumping for joy.

      He smiled. Suddenly, it snapped me. And boy, it felt like a bucketful of ice was poured on me.

      And as what I said a little later, I’m not facing a mirror but I know how fast my smile disappeared on my face. Because I was too confused a little while ago, I didn’t notice that this guy looks like Minho. Minho of SHINee!!! Aaah!!!

      It was really stupid of me to not realize it. I don’t know what to say not because he was my boss but because… This is so C-double O-L! Waaah! I met two SHINee members. Love it!

      I was in the midst of my fantasy when,

      “Hey, I remember you. You’re the girl in the cafeteria. The one I pulled into an alley, and the one who can’t shut up.” He suddenly blurted as he looked at me closely.

      “Really?” Minho looked at Key. Then asked me, “You knew each other already?”

      I sat there, mouth half open.

      “Yeah.” He said like he can’t believe what he was saying. “I went to my fave café again but the people around noticed and suddenly there was a chaos again. I even pulled her into an alley to hide. And when she can’t shut up, I kis--mmp.”

      And before the devil could talk, I launched at him and covered his mouth with my palm. I don’t care whether he is suffocating or not. I just don’t want anyone to find out. So there I was, with my hand in his entire face. I smiled at Key, “Yeah, we knew each other. He he… he.”

      “Wow, that’s nice. You look pretty close.”

      Key was like, “Mmp. Let go-mmph.” And I was, “Yeah, pretty well. I never thought my boss’ll be this monkey’s group mate. And hey, nice boy-band you have there.” I tried to change the subject.

      Minho laughed then thanked me. Then he stood up. “Well, I got to sleep now. Tomorrow, we’ll have a photo shoot. Not a major one, though. But you need to come. Good night.”

      “Oh, goodnight, boss.” I watched him leave the kitchen but then he stopped before turning to the staircase.

      “Nash?”

     “Mmm?” I tried to sound cute.

      “Key’s turning blue.” He eyed at him.

      I immediately let go of his face. Minho smiled and then went upstairs.

      I looked at Key who was catching his breath at that time. “Hey, sorry. I hit you.” I said.

      He rolled his eyes and then shook his head. “You know, you should learn to behave.” Then climbed upstairs.

      Ouch! It felt like a jet just crashed on me. Grrr… Patience, girl. You’ll get through this soon. Just sink in this moment in one of the crack in your brain.

 

 Image and video hosting by TinyPic" />