Love-&-Hate: Are we? ♥Chapt.2♥

Love-&-Hate: Are we? ♥♥

 ~Chapter 2~

 

 

      “Aagh…” What the heck? It’s still 5am and I’m already awake. I didn’t sleep a lot last night though I was lucky to have a nice room here. I am staying at Jun’s pad where he and her mother lives and he seemed like a nice guy so no worries about it. Also, just to let you know, Jun is kawaii(cute) and friendly. And he is half Japanese, he got it from his father.

      Well, hop I go from bed and immediately proceed to the bathroom. Today is still a free day and I still don’t know when my job will start. Yeah, quite unplanned but It’ll work out somehow. I hope so.

     After a nice, warm bath, I went outside my room. The pad was not enormous but it’s really nice and pleasant. And I know I won’t be spending too much time here since I’ll be working.

      The whole house was still silent.

      “Hi!” I jumped in surprise when I heard someone.

      Crap! T’was just Jun. “Oh, hi! You almost gave me a heart attack.”

      “Oh, sorry about that.” Then laughed. “I’m going jogging later. Want to come?”

      I was thinking that I have nothing to do and I also want to see the nice neighborhood, so why not.

      At about 7am we went to the park to jog. We fed the squirrels with nuts from the peanut vendor nearby. We ate ham and cheese sandwich with orange juice, his treat. Jun is really lively and friendly. Lucky, I found my first friend. Just to let you know, I’m quite good at meeting people. I was never scared of facing new faces. Actually, I love doing it. I’ve been out of the country many times and I always go back with a couple of phone numbers and email addresses of the people I made friends with. That’s nice, at least.

      “I heard you’re supposed to be working in Japan. Why end up in Korea?” he suddenly asked out of the blue. I was quite surprised.

      “Long story, you might get bored.”

      “Oh? Tell me more about you, Nash. Why you decided to work abroad.”

      I looked at him then, “That’ll be twice times the boredom.”

      “I can take up to thrice.” Then laughed.

      I laughed, too. “I was on the 2nd year as a Mass Com student when I decided to stop for a while. I know my parents are having hard time earning money for the fees. My school’s pretty expensive. So I decided to work here and save money for my studies.”

      “Really? Interesting, but don’t you think it’s a waste?” he asked.

      “Nah, not much. I love standing up on my own.”

      “Now, tell me what kind of girl are you.”

      I eyed him weirdly. Why would he want to know? “You’re persistent, you know? I’m not bragging here but I think I’m a girl that’s out of the ordinary. Logically. I mean, I don’t think like other girls do, though I have the side every girl has. One deadly attitude of me, I get what I want.”

      I was expecting him of, “Oh, okay.” But he said, “You’re much like my best friend”

      I just smiled. “Well, give her my regards.”

      He stared down the distant, “It’s past 8am. Uncle said, he’ll send and email for you to read today. Shall we go?”

      I nod then off we went.


      The email contains about the instruction of what I’ll do with my job. Mr.Woong said that I’ll meet my boss soon. He already gave my phone number and I might receive a call anytime. And would you believe it that God decided to pour a bucket of luck to me? My boss is a big-time celebrity. Yipee! Though I still don’t know who.

      That afternoon, someone called me saying she’s my boss and wanted to meet me immediately. Jun dropped me on the café she said she’ll be at.

      I entered the shop and looked around. When my gaze was focused on the corner, a woman with a huge smile on her face waved to me. She even called my name so she must be my boss. So, I went up to her.

      “Hi!” she extended her palm, “I’m Han Si Eun. I’ll be your boss starting today.” Her smile went up to her eyes. My guess, she’s about 30. “Have a seat.” She offered.

      And so I did in front of her across the table, “Thanks, ma’am.”

      “Oh, don’t be so formal. You can call me Si Eun. Anyway, you may be wondering why your boss here is not a celebrity. Sorry, I didn’t have a time to explain everything to Mr.Woong. Actually, you’ll be the personal assistant of one of my talents; I mean I’m the manager here. Would that be okay?” she asked and then looked inside a folder.

      “Of course, ma’am.”

      She eyed me. “Sorry, I mean, of course, Si Eun.” ugh! Really awkward to call your boss with her first name.

      “Nash Dominique? Nice name you have.”

      “Thanks.” I replied.

      “Oh, what a waste.” She looked at me worriedly. “You were a MassCom student?”

      “Yeah, but until 2nd year only.”
      “Oh, I see. That’s okay. We don’t know what God plans for us. Anyway, do you have a lot of patience stacked up?”

      Honestly, no. But I said, “I guess so.” And smile a bit.

      She laughed and I flushed. “I’ll just warn you about you’re other boss. He quite got a temper. But you’ll do well. I won’t mind if you hit him with a stick to straighten him up. Anyways, you’ll meet that guy soon.”

     So it’s a guy. I perfectly know how to handle him. Just a little charm would do. I’d like to ask the name of this guy but since she said I’ll meet him soon, then no problem.

      Our chatting went on and my boss is a really nice person. She’s frank and honest and I wonder about my other boss. Our topics were mostly about me. She also said that no training is needed. I’ll just do whatever my boss tells me to. I’ll be living at my boss’ house if ever he needs something right away. How bratty could this guy get that it feels like I’m in demand? Oh, never mind. I have my day-offs during Sunday and Wednesday because it’s also his rest day. And then so on, so forth. My work as a personal assistant will start on Thursday, and it’s Sunday today. So I still have more than 3 days to enjoy my free time.

      By around 9, Si Eun gave me a lift home.

      “Thanks for the ride. Bye.” I said politely.

      “Oh, wait. Here.” She handed me a card with some info on it. “Report to that place on Wednesday, bring your stuffs, ‘kay? Your boss won’t be around that time but at least you could prepare and settle before your work starts. Here is a spare key. You can use it. Got it?”

      I nod.

      “Great. Got to go now. Bye, Nash.” Then drove off.


      Wednesday came and just like what Si Eun told me, I went to that place at around 8pm. And damned much, I didn’t expect it to be this splendid. The subdivision was terrific, clean, and far away from city bustle. It was a townhouse and let me tell you this, it’s too modern. And the appliances? Complete and high tech.

      What made me fell in love with the house is not the garden, nor the Jacuzzi. It’s right there, with its splendid beauty. A perfect view that’ll be more perfect when I am in there. Guess what? The dance studio.

      Just in case you’re wondering, I’m a erted dance-a-holic!!! No doubt about it. I really love dancing a lot since 19forgotten. When I was in high school, I joined the dance troupe and cheer dance, and etc… I’m so happy I’m living in this kind of house.

      And before I knew it, the sound system was going wild with music, and I was there shakin’ my booty to ground zero.

      After some time I felt like my energy was all drained out but my spirit was full charged. Anyway, I proceed to the room that I’ll be sleeping at and after a few settlements, I went to sleep. Zzz… 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic" />