Feeling

The Last Hope

 

 

Two days after the return of Changmin and Kibum, Minho found a thick book in black leather's cover , on a small cupboard at his bedside. Right on the side of the vase. When he opened it, at the below of the book... a line of words in Hangeul .... written beautifully.

"Sometimes by spilling the misery out , you can ease the burden feeling  inside  .

Choi Sulli. "

 

Hasil gambar untuk buku hitam kulit dan pena emas

 

Minho's the beautiful handwriting and smiled quietly. There is a sense of warmth that spread in his chest, imagine the nurse's face  with a slender body and white skin , who almost every day always came to support him.
Besides the book, there is a gold-colored metal pen.

"Apparently her full name is Choi Sulli  . One unexpected coincidence, considering my family's name is Choi also. " Minho thought," Maybe it's true, by writing what I think and want in the book could  kill the boredom  in me. "

 

Image result for minho shinee

 

And since then, none of days without writing in that book.

There always something  to be written, and his enthusiasm to write become the needs , all happened after he had met with Sister Sulli.

The joy arises when his family began to know his whereabouts and came to visit. At first his father and mother, then his brother Siwon and his wife. They gave him encouragement and hope to still tough to face the toughest exam for him. A week after his parents accompanied him in Jeju, Bae Suzy came to visit him.

 

 Image result for suzy sad face

Starting from her arrival until her leaving  the hospital, his fiance was incessantly crying. Her beautiful eyes are always glued to Minho’s still bandaged leg , made ​​him feel disgusted with his situation itself. Feeling weak and helpless after losing one of his legs, Minho knew her well. There is a belief in his heart, because seemed Suzy could accept the harsh reality that happened to him. She still comes to visit him, sometimes accompanied him to talk and draw up plans for their future together. Of course there are a lot of changes plans of their first planning. But it will not be hard, if at his side there are many people who want to support with love.
Not only Suzy, not just his parents, not just his brother's small family but also dr. Kwon and the nurse, Choi Sulli.

Indeed, honestly he admitted, the last name  made Choi Minho more willing to accept and having courage to face his future.  Choi Minho who for months just stuck in his room, began to dare to face the outside world   with his current situation. Little by little Sulli gave him the confidence ... that the world will not stop spinning with his lack condition.

 

Each Choi Sulli in duty, she always took him around the hospital in a wheelchair. Took him to trace the hallways were clean, sharing stories and occasionally throw a joke that made ​​them laugh together.

Hasil gambar untuk nurse  bring him on the wheelchair around  siluet

Choi Minho really enjoy those moments, when she took him around, he enjoyed her soft and rhythmic voice. When he was brought bask in the warm spring sun, he enjoyed the delicate   touch of her fingers on his broad shoulders. And there are times when she brought him dwells in the shade of cherry trees planted lined up along the road of the hospital.Usually Sister  Sulli sat down in a bench that is provided there and he sat in the wheelchair. They sat opposite. Sometimes she read a book for him, sometimes they talk about the news around, sometimes just silent and looked at each other. Minho enjoyed it all, which made ​​him forget of the saturation be treated for so long in the hospital. And for that, he never left alone ....  there always be Sister  Sulli beside him. As if she was afraid of Choi Minho  will experience inner shock again as he had experienced previously.

Image result for minho shinee eat foods

 

And that morning ...

Choi Minho sat on his bed, slowly chewed the food brought his mother  . Looked at his mother full of curiously ...wondering why Suzy never came to visit  him again ,  he felt no need to keep the questions that arose for days in his mind.

"Why Suzy doesn't come to visit me , eomma?"

Mrs Choi put the dirty clothes into a bag. She paused from her activities when  heard his question. This is the same question ... for many times. But to tell the truth she didn't have the heart, doesn't want to make him sad... he newly revived  after the accident. And as usual she replied with  smile faintly.

"She's a bit busy , Minho. Her work in the office can't be abandoned. But she who made ​​you these foods. "

Minho  didn't want to ask again, he looked at her blankly eyes. Always the same answer. Indeed , Seoul and Jeju are pretty far ... but why in a week Suzy can't set aside a day's time to see him? He is his fiancee, right ?

"Minho, I'll be back home  . It's already late in the afternoon. Mr. Kim was waiting me below. You should be patient ,dear ... just  days left.. then you will be back home again ... to seoul and be back together with us. "

"I'll accompany eomma to the car."

Minho walked and ignored the hurting feeling that stab straight into his heart. It's painful and perhaps only he, himself, felt it.

 

Image result for sat under the tree- nurse and patient

 

After the departure of his mother, Minho's sitting in the shade of a cherry tree while its flowers falling  . The spring has turned to summer. Two-season stay in the hospital, away from the hustle of Seoul.

Slowly his mind flew across the distance, returning to Seoul ... into the house warm and cozy. Back to the office that has made his  life so meaningful.

 

"What happens next? The emptiness spreading in front of my eyes. Waiting for me... I could no longer be a pilot, was forced to erase my dream for adventuring above the clouds. My dream to have the ideal family home with a wife as beautiful as Suzy and children who will surely grow happy and happily. Do I still deserve to have a dream like this , God ? With my legs like these... whether Suzy will not feel inferior about my condition ... She was so proud about me in front of her friends. With a body like this, whether my children will  be victims of bullying  at school? I'm not a handsome Choi Minho anymore , who has the capability to fly airplanes in the air ... "

Minho's shoulders arched as if a very heavy burden on them.

 

Of course, living in the future is a nightmare that already   waiting for him . All his dreams as if waiting to collapse at any moment. Whether he will be strong enough to face all of this?

Suddenly a gentle hand touched his shoulder. Without turning, Minho knows whose hands  . He was already very familiar with the touch, with her perfume fragrance she wore.

"We will go inside, Mr. Minho. The air started to cool  and you're not wearing a sweater. "

Her voice was soft. Soothing.

"Sit down a minute with me, Sister ..."

 Soundless, Sister Sulli sit with him. Her hands never left his shoulder.

"She didn't come to see you again, right?"

Minho  knew pretty well to whom direction the question, and  he answered with a nod.

"She's a bit busy with her work ..." he muttered

"Maybe she is ... '

"Or She pretended to be busy because did not bear to see her future husband like this ..."

Minho's voice trembled, full of emotion. His eyes looked at Sulli's hand now resting on his knees, on the part of his body  he hate so bad. And without warning, suddenly Sulli embracing Minho's body then he cried on her shoulder. Shed all forms of anxiety that flooded his mind, which is weighing on his heart.

Sulli was silent, her hand Minho's hair ...  moving like a mother's caress  to her child. It happened for minutes until Minho felt the distresses in his chest  much reduced.

Sulli's hand gently caressing his hair moves to his face, silently  cupped his cheek... smiles faintly and looks into his eyes.

"Everything is going to flow as it is .. just like the nature has  brought forth buds  out of the branches, such as how the wind blowing and taking cherry blossoms fall to earth. All will take place, and someday  you will not feel it as a wound again .... " She whispered encourage him.

Minho looked up, his eyes searching her face and glued on her lips. There is a gentle smile on her plain lips ... without lipstick on . Her eyes were so clear, clean and honest. For a moment both are staring at each other in silence.

Minho's eyes slowly up to her nose was sticking out sharp and rounded on the top. Then down to her trembling lips , full lips that invite to be touched... to be claimed . Minho felt his heart beats against his ribs.

"No ... don't be like this, Minho. She was just being kind to you ... She's just trying to cheer you up ... for your recovery. Nothing more! "

 "Mr. Minho .... " Said Sulli

Her words broke off and vanished as their eyes collided. Minho waits, enjoy the confusion that arises and legible on the face of it. Either forgot ... or somehow didn't intend to continue her words, Minho doesn't hear the rest of her sentences. But he doesn't intend to ask, he just wants to enjoy this moment ... for whatever reason.

"There comes a time ..." Sulli went on  after swallowed  hard , "As also always come the season when the cherry blooming  again after three seasons passed. Your life will be beautiful again after going through the various seasons. "  She smiled.

Minho involuntarily smiled back at her, as if it is an obligation that he had to be done.

"Let's go back to your room. It's getting cold here. "

Sulli stands  and  take the crutches that laid on cherry tree trunk. Give it to Minho, while her other hand  help him to stand up.

Minho stand up, tucking it under his armpit  to support his weight. While his left hand around Sulli's shoulders , looking for support warm, which gave him new strength and gave him  a new spirit.

Limping, they stepped leave the place. Sulli carry him with hands on his hips  . Who would have thought that they're not  lovers?

 

Related image

All passed as it is supposed to be . Until the time comes, the wound in his leg dried out and the therapeutic process is no longer needed . Until Sister Sulli talk and congratulated because his treatment process has ended and he was allowed to go home and take a long trip away ... to back to Seoul, to the middle of his family  . But after the excitement  at the moment precisely Minho felt confused...

"Why do I feel so uncomfortable with this news? Wh do I feel so empty ?"

With wobbly steps   he approached the window of his room, standing next to a small closet where a white vase placed. Minho looked at the wild grass that arranged to fill  the vase in his room, with hazy eyes.

"Looks like. Sister Sulli  could not pluck flowers anymore because the snow has started to fall to the earth. " He thought bitterly.

Flash memory about what happened yesterday afternoon flashed in his mind and made his heart flutter..

 

Flash back

 

Under the shade of cherry trees which its leaves begin to fall one by one. Sister Sulli halted her steps then leads Choi Minho to the bench, as usual. As the other afternoon, they always had together.

And as usual She helped him to sit down, but this time her hands never leaving his shoulder. And somehow, Choi Minho as if felt a strange atmosphere that surrounds them, that afternoon.

"The way She held my shoulders ... the way she paused and waited ... the way She stood behind me and ... each her breaths ... I feel something is bothering her thoughts now. And somehow, I feel disturbed by it. I was disturbed by the thought that at this time She is not with me ...her mind and her heart not with me. Is there something disturb her thoughts? Does she have a  big problem? Why do I have never cared of what She feels and thinks? Why did I have been busy with self-pity, grumbled and burden her with my problems? Why did I never think about the possibility that She also had the burden of her problem  ... in her life? Aigoo Minho ... you're selfish. "

There's long silence surrounds them both. Choi Minho battled against the whisperings in his heart, while the snow began to fall one by one, leaving the white powder on his thick clothes.

While Sulli looked down, her eyes fixed on the man's hair in front of her . Slowly her  hands were rubbing   the white powder of snow on it.

"It's hard to say ... not willing to ... but it must be said. It's been months since I saw the grief and emptiness in his eyes  . The man who ever lost confidence and hope. There were splashed warmth and happiness in his large eyes, when his fiance came and gave him support. Too bad it only briefly, because the warmth in his eyes dissapeared ... even almost off, because his fiance was never returned. Poor man .... Maybe with this news, I can bring the light, hope, and happiness back into his eyes. "

 Sulli sighed.

"Do you want to say something to me, Sister Sulli?" Minho's low and calm voice brings Sulli consciousness back

"What's stopping you to say? Is there a problem ? "Demanded Minho, without turned his eyes from the snowflakes that drift and fall to the ground.

His chest was filled with a sense of peace when Sulli's fingers brushed his hair gently ... as is often done his mother when  he was a teenager. But the peace that her fingers brought is very different from her mother's hand did.

"You've been through a lot of days here. I myself do not know what the reason of your family to choose a small and unworthy hospitals for your health recovery. In fact, from their conversations  ... I know that your family can bring private jet here to pick you up and take you to a much better place. "


Choi Minho silent and wait, because he knew her words  was not the core of what to say. And it's not just Sulli, he did not understand about his parent's decision to maintain entrust his treatment here. Most likely to be thought is for the good of themselves as well. And Minho know they have made ​​the right decision ... in this peace place, he could recover himself physically and mentally before eventually have to perform in the midst of those who might be devastated him ... mentally.

"But something that starts should meet the end, a trip must find the final destination. The autumn deleted by the snow season, the winter warmed by the spring . And it is the way nature tells the human being's life. And the human had no other choice, but to follow ... People whom fall asleep will wake up ... people who cry will smile ... in the end "

Choi Minho silent ... feel the vibrations of her voice which penetrate directly into his heart, that made ​​him wonder what would actually spoken after.


"Congratulations Mr. Minho ... the day after, you'll be back home .... finally your leg completely recovered ... terapy given here can you proceed in Seoul later. You can meet with your past and determine your future back. "

Choi Minho felt a surge of excitement that jump around in his chest as heard the news. Thousands ideas to  pursue back his dream awakened by magical means. Unknowingly he turned around, looked at her face with shining eyes.

"How do you know, Sister?"

"From doctor Kwon. I myself ask him. "

Choi Minho and Sulli looked at each other, eye to eye.

"It's strange ... her lips smiled, but I don't see happiness in her eyes. I really can't read her eyes this time ... "

Her eyes are usually gentle and reassuring but not now. He was just about to ask her when suddenly Sulli embrace him , hugged him very tightly. And before he could react, she kissed the top of his head with hard pressure. Then release her embrace, turned and walked away. Fast pace .... half run.

Choi Minho silent for the sake of a surprise hit him inside, repeatedly. A questions came to his mind... but one questions unanswered  another question arises.

 

What is wrong?

Why?

How ?

Finally, he gave in to his curiosity.

By the support of crutches, Minho trying to catch her steps . However certainly can't move as fast as her ... especially hospital's floor began slippery due to the  snow. He really lost her track   ... doesn't know to which way Sister Sulli has ran. He try to look into the pediatric ward, where Sulli often spend most of her time there ... but he's not there ...  not in canteen ... not in the waiting room ... not everywhere. Until finally he gave up ... because his legs began to ache.

Minho limped back toward his room.

In the hallway that connects his room with emergency room, his pace stalled. He was silent, trying to sharpen his hearing. When convinced by what he heard, his heart beating three times faster. Ignoring the pain that crept into his shoulder, he walked up to the closed room door . And his heart as drawn off, when seeing Sulli was leaning with her  shoulder  shaken  and  her hand covered as if to muffle her sobs .

"Sulli cry .... Oh my God, she's crying like that ..."

Choi Minho step closer .... closer ...

"Sister ..."

Instantly the voice of sobs stopped, she looked up with red eyes ... Her nose is wet and red ... But without giving an opportunity to step up or said something ... She turned around and then ran away ...

"Sister !!" Minho called her, "Sister Sulli !!"

But the nurse didn't turn or stop, She ran through the snowfall  on the hospital grounds ... the farther ... and finally disappeared  at turn.

Choi Minho stunned....... look at her track with worried eyes ... sad ... then empty ...

The disappointment scratched sharply in his chest ... very deep.

And once again he cursed his helplessness ... his physical shortcomings.

He felt worthless ... useless ... can't do anything but stunned....    

End of Flash back

 

 

 

 

to be continue...