School Again

Same Destiny

Sophie had a dream. She was back home with her family, or what looked like her family. They were all laughing and talking happily before they suddenly vanished. Sophie was now alone in her dream. Her original body started turning not young, but old this time. A door appeared in front of her with a colored spinning wheel. As she touched the door knob, the spinning wheel had turned to pink. On the other side of the door was a wide open field full of grass and flowers. Looking around, Sophie noticed a shape far in the distance. Running closer towards it, she could identify a young man with black hair, white blouse, and black pants smiling at her. 
"Sophie!" The man yelled cheerfully.
" H-" She was trying to say the man's name back but somehow wasn't cooperating. " Hhh----" She tried again, but failed. Not only that, the face of the man was unclear. When the man's hand reached out to her, she had put her hands out, about to grab his, but suddenly she had come to.

" Goodmorning, Sophie." In front of Sophie's eyes now was a man with blonde hair and blue eyes. She blinked a couple times to make sure she was no longer dreaming before finally realizing that Howl was on the bed with her. Quickly, Sophie jumped out. 

" It is ungentleman-like to lay next to a lady," she scolded while jumping out of the bed.

" First, you are only 13 which means you are still a child. Second, I would like to be your father instead, therefore third, you cannot be a lady in my eyes." Sophie was reaizing that Howl either liked to prove his points with lots of reasons instead of being direct or when making a statement, he physically would try to prove it. It was quite irritating that she was having to think of what to refute back at him with to prove her point. 

" You forgot that one, I am female. Two, I am a child, therefore three, you cannot sleep with a minor." Sophie could see Howl's eyebrows had lifted up in what seemed to be surprisement. Howl's expression quickly changed to a darker tone. He had gotten close enough to Sophie to grab her arm and pull her back onto the bed. This time, he was on top of her.

" Are you saying that you want me to look at you as a woman then?" Though his voice was seductively sarcastic, his eyes showed not emotion. For the first time, Sophie felt uneasy towards Howl. " If I see you as a woman, can't I lay in this bed with you then ?" Howl ran his fingers down from Sophie's cheeks till it stopped at her chin. He lifted her chin up and then leaned his head closer to her face. 

" Master, did you fall asleep too- AHHHHH!!!!!!!" Calcifer screamed so loud that his soul could be seen almost leaving his body. Howl got up from the bed. 

" Stop exagerating Calcifer."

" Bu- Bu- But M-master Howl... You - Sophie - on top" Calcifer couldn't stand seeing his master attack such a young lady. He charged at the door but could only go so far until the barrier stopped him."  Sophie...Sophie.. Sophie I'll save you- ack!" Howl slapped his servant's forehead and walked out of the room. 

" Have Sophie come down to eat breakfast together," he said before leaving. 

" Yes boss..." Calcifer was still in a daze, but quickly recovered. Turning his attention towards the child now, he could only talk by the door. " Are you okay Sophie? Did the boss do anything bad to you?" Although he didn't like the fact that a child was living in the house, he always couldn't resist protecting children. Not to mention, it was the first seeing his master be so bold as to attack a child. 

Sophie got up from the bed. " Yes. I'm gonnna use the restroom now. I'll be down in a bit." What Calcifer didn't see was the redness that had spread throughout Sophie's face. She washed her face with cold water in hopes of cooling down, but her heart could not stop pounding so fast. Finally, after getting ready, she had calmed down enough to go downstairs. 
Arriving at the dinner table, she noticed that it was rectangular with Howl sitting at the head. Unsure where she should properly sit, Sophie picked the chair directly across from him. 

 

Howl let out a puff in the midst of trying not to laugh out loud. " How bold of you." He smiled at her. 

"Is there something wrong?" She asked, feeling slightly embarrassed for getting teased.

" Nothing's wrong. Now, eat up child." Howl gestured his hands to the food in front of Sophie. 



(IN PROGRESS) LOL. Please wait till SUMMER 2017