Eventually, All Goes Well

Twice One Shot Series (Discontinued)

22 September 2012

 

You came back from your work, looking tired and worn out. “Hey babe.” I said,  opening my arms to let you plopped yourself into me. You are so smol and it’s like hugging a puppy. I like it whenever our flesh touched, I nudged your head with my chin, hoping to ease you up at least a bit.

 

“Are you tired?”

 

She nodded and she snuggle her back closer to me, purring sleepily. She sounds like she is almost in her dream.

 

The girl had been working endless, she had to take a part time job despite she does song composing full time. The studio currently not making many money and she has to do something to pay the rent.

 

Nayeon has been doing part time job and part time study to help in paying their bills. While Chaeyoung has been growing up in an orphanage, Nayeon’s parents live in a suburb so she doesn’t want to burden them more.

 

--

 

24 June 2013

 

Everyday has passed with their routine. This day supposed to be no different, however this time it’s not the case.

 

“What do you mean, you don’t want to continue this?” Nayeon speaks with a louder voice than usual, almost sounds like screaming.

 

“We are both tired. We haven’t spent much time together. You know this is not a healthy relationship if we keep going. It would be better we end it before everything gets ugly.” Chaeyoung says, her eyes is stingy, tears is b, but she cannot let lose,  thankfully Nayeon is too immersed in sorrow she didn’t notice her slight slip.

 

“I..”

 

“Please unnie, let me go, let yourself free, let us.. be friend.”

 

“Go.”

 

Chaeyoung stood still, not sure if she should follow it or not.

 

“Leave me alone, please.”

 

The short girl left with heavy steps. She know she have made the right choice even it is painful, temporarily. She is sure her unnie will find someone better eventually, someone who can take care of her more capable than she can.

 

--

 

December 2016, Christmas Eve.

 

“Hey, are you alright?” Mina who was holding my hand throughout the shopping session, asks me in concern. Her hand squeezed mine tighter, hoping it would calm me, or bring me back to reality.

 

And they do. “Sure babe.” I smiles, squeezing her hand back.

 

“You have been  spacing out since our lunch just now, are you ill?” Mina touched her forehead with the back of her palm.

 

“Nah I’m fine, I just need to go to the restroom. Please, it will be quick.” She kissed Mina’s cheek before taking quick steps so the girl who follow her. She needs some time alone, after she has seen Nayeon with a tall blonde during their lunch.”

 

-

 

“She looks like a nice girl.” A voice blurted out behind her while she was splashing water to her face.

 

“She is.” Chaeyoung replied after the water on her face dwindled. She wipes off the remaining water on her and turns toward the brunette. “Red hair suits you.”

 

“I never thought I would see you cut your hair shorter when you cried because of you cut hair short that night.”

 

“Well the length is almost the same with your girl thou.”

 

“I…”

 

“I am happy for you.”

 

“I know why you left me that night and the guilt will appears someday sometime.”

 

“We are both happier now.”

 

Nayeon sighed. “Yes we are.”

 

“Still friends?”

 

“Still friends.”
 

Chaeyoung gives the brunette a hug with a smile and drags her out of the restroom. “Let’s introduce our girlfriends to each other.”

 

 


 

A/N: Hello it's been a while, so I said in my feed that I was feeling update my twice series and hence here I am. :D

 

NaChaeng for Chaeng97. It's a bit short but I hope you still enjoy this lol.

 

And for the others who are waiting for your request or tzumo/namo series, please be patient :) one at a time :)

 

See ya next time

GoDna