It Goes Around Like This - NaTzu

Twice One Shot Series (Discontinued)

Pairings: NaTzu (requested by Jjth_snsd)

 

 

Nayeon is studying at the canteen, Jeongyeon filling with jokbal she bought earlier.

 

“Aish nayeon can’t you just relax a little. How can you enjoy the real essence of eating if you are reading at the same time?”

 

“It also cause indigestion.” Said by the orange-haired girl as two figures come near them.

 

“I eat to live, not live to eat. What I eat doesn’t matter as long it provides enough nutrients.” She takes in one mouth of chicken salad before she continues. “ And based on how Jeongyeon eat I think the term indigestion suits her more.”

 

“Nerd.” Chaeyoung commented.

 

The latter just fixes her old-fashioned frameless spec with her gaze remained on the book.

 

“Remind me why I have you guys as friend again.” Receiving no response she pouts, dimples can be seen although she is not smiling.

 

“Because we all adorable kids.” The orange-haired exclaims.

 

“Because I can help you eat unwanted dishes.”

 

“Because you are just as weird.” 

 

Just before the smol bean going to debate, two slender arms circled her neck loosely from behind. She flinches from the suddenness of the touch and almost choked on the food. “Miss me?”

 

“Oh my god, it’s the foreigner lines!” Some random fanboys are too excited to see the gang and ended up shout it out loud. Nayeon’s eyes still on the book despite the romantic scene beside her.

 

The hugged girl secretly enjoys the contact as a tint a blush rushed on her cheek but she is not going to give the satisfaction. “Mina we are still in public you know.”

 

The hazelnut-brown haired girl hums in return and circles her arms tighter. “True, let’s lessen the exposition of my cute girlfriend.”

 

Chaeyoung’s blush deepen and her voice almost stuttering. “S-stop it, everyone is watching!”

 

Mina saw her girlfriend’s cute act, she can’t help but pinches her cheek and kisses it. “See you later cutie.”

 

The tiger cub lets out a cute groan and earned her another pinch.

 

Dahyun leans in, rather excited. “Chaeyoung when do you want to introduce us to your girlfriend’s friends. Omo they are so fabulous and pretty and talented and~

 

“Stop right there eagle you are embarrassing me.” Chaeyoung pinches her nose bridge as she pointed the chuckling figure behind Dahyun.

 

“Dahyun is it?” The silver-haired girl slips a paper into the stunned girl and whispers beside her.

 

“Call me baby.” She makes a phone sign and winks on Dahyun before she leaves, leaving the still stunned eagle, mouth agape.

 

Jeongyeon who sat beside nudges her. “Your senpai just quoted Exo and Carly Rae Jepson on you girl.”

 

Dahyun feels like choking this short haired blonde to hide her embarrassment. “It’s not the same!” she fends for herself.

 

Nayeon closes her book, leaving her seat. “I’m heading to my next class.”

 

@@

 

“Chou Tzuyu you have failed two semesters continuously. I am sorry to tell you if you still fail this sem we have no choice but to expel you.” The latter scoffed and leaves the office.

 

As she went out, she saw a black haired girl went pass the office. Strange. No one ever went pass her and not intimidated by her or mesmerised by her look. No one.

 

But she is not in the mood to fill her curiosity, she shrugs her shoulder and heads to the canteen.

 

@@

 

Momo looks at the jokbal-eating far figure while munching on her cucumber vigorously, imagining she is munching the jokbal.

 

“What’s wrong with her?” Tzuyu who just joined the Japanese-line asked.

 

“She had two boxes of fried chicken yesterday. Had to reduce her calories intake today.” Mina answered.

 

“Argh I hate when Jihyo wants us to diet every time we have competition! Tzuyu should totally join our dance team. Look at what she eats every day!”

 

“You have a problem with what I eat?” The said glares on the blonde with her eye corner. Momo shudders from the terrorizing gaze so she shut and continue her cucumber munching.

 

But Sana dares to do just anything. “Trust me Momo, you don’t want her in our team. Anything not related to fighting, she is not talented nor capable. How the hell somebody can sing the alphabet song off-key when they are already in college?”

 

“Sanaaaaa..” A wolfish growl came from the purple-haired girl in front of her make her realizes she talks a little bit too much, maybe. And that was her que to flee.

 

“Whoops, gotta run before my head got chopped off and made as a seat for my .” And three seconds later the troublemaker vanished from the air.

 

“You gotta tone down your intense hired gun life you know.” Mina throw out the randomness on Tzuyu without looking up.

 

In some way she seem to be able to predict the death glare of yoda, so she just continues. “Got shot on the shoulder? You need at least one week before you can take me down again. I bet you can’t even lift it above your head.”

 

Her sarcastic integrity earned a grumble from the tall girl. However Tzuyu is not really a fan of talking so she just let it off.

 

@@

 

Tzuyu is on her black matte Ronin 47 while she is on her way to her mansion. A bunch of guys surrounding a girl in an alley. It usually won’t matters to her but a glimpse of the raven haired girl caught her attention. It is the girl this afternoon. She don’t know why but her intuition told her to check out on the girl.

 

So she parked the bike slightly far from the alley and sneaks close to the guys. Like it’s on cue, the drama starts when she hides behind the walls, discovers what the guys up to.

 

“Now girl, you want to strip yourself or you rather we tear it piece by piece?”

 

To her surprise, the raven haired girl didn’t act like a girl who is going to be or harassed. “I think you should cool down first and think of the result of you guys harass or maybe rapping a girl.”

 

“Hah!” The chubby guy scoffed. “Who do you think you are, little girl?” He places his hands on her shoulder, caressing then tapping his hands on her cheek. “You are underestimating us kittie, we are not ordinary thugs or some pathetic gangsters you see on the streets. We are way more superior, you see, these guys over here, they are all ruffian, not gonna blink as they kill. Not to mention they are as brute in bed. So little girl, why don’t you start strip and beg for their mercy on your knees?” He gives a condescending sneer while other guys create unpitying cackle.

 

Although it is not an appropriate time but Tzuyu is really fascinated by how Nayeon remains her calm while surrounded by a bunch of drunk dangerous guys in a black obscure alley. Like no one will ever notices even they walk past them. She is impressed, Nayeon’s eyes secretly scanning her surrounding to find a way to escape. She is even more surprised when the gaze met hers, instead of pleading this stranger to rescue her, she gives a sharp glare with a frown between her brows, signalling Tzuyu to go away.

 

But why? Being a hired gun since she is 12 has taught her much. The corruptness of humanity and how the cruel society works. Nobody who won’t think of themselves first when it comes to profit and their own safety. And this girl, who is not even anybody of hers, don’t want a stranger to risk their own safety, even if that means she will get her chance to escape? This is not logical.

 

But right now is not a good moment for confusion. It’s either yes or no. She sighed as she shakes her head, why should she save this girl anyway?

 

“Ahem.” She stepped forward, making that bunny eye widen for her action. Confounded as she is, she chose to keep her silence, readying herself for any outbreak, she hope the tall good looking schoolmate knows what she is doing.

 

No one notices the slender figure behind them until she makes her entrance. All the guys turned around except the leader who is pinning Nayeon. Their eyes widen, Tzuyu frowns because she doesn’t recall who are them. The one beside the leader keep nudging him since he recognised Tzuyu. “ WHAT?!” The leader turns his head, his response is no difference with the others. From his weird expression Nayeon is curious whether the guy gonna piss on his pants. “Y-yy-yy-y-you” The guy points at her timidly and maybe he realized he should not do that, he quickly grabs the pointing hand with the other ones and drags it down.

 

“Please, please don’t do anything, we will leave immediately, we won’t appear in this neighbourhood anymore.” Nayeon swears this bulky guy is gonna cry like a little in front of Tzuyu, who the hell is she?

 

Tzuyu frowns, not sure if she is to be disgusted or being uncomfortable by them. “Don’t ever touch her again. I give you three seconds, go.” All of the guys including the leader bolted instantly as soon as her sentence finished.

 

Is this person dangerous? Should she run right now? The tall girl in front is just one person, she is sure that she can escape easily, well maybe. “Hey.” Tzuyu waves her hand in front of her face. “Are you too terrified to respond? You alright?” Nayeon wakes up from her thought and shakes her head.

 

“Y-yeah.. I’m fine, I guess.” Yeah she should totally get out of this mess. “Thank you very much.” She bows towards Tzuyu and starts to proceed her ‘escape’. “I guess I will be going-”

 

“Wait.” Tzuyu grabs her on the wrist. “Let me send you home.” She tugs Nayeon towards her bike without waiting for her reply. “Here.” She passes Nayeon her helmet, and continues, “It is late now and I don’t want another scene like that happens to you again.”

 

“Well, I passed this road very frequently and it is only the first time I encountered this situation.”

 

“Then you are lucky for I have passed by or the guys would have you.”

 

Nayeon doesn’t reply, she just places her arms lightly at Tzuyu’s waist. Her mind starts to wander again. Yeah she didn’t really thought about what will happen if those guys really did those thing to her, will they just leave her there, or will they actually gonna kill her afterwards? Well a dead body is actually easy to hide.

 

“Hey.” Tzuyu must have felt her anxiousness because she places her left hand on Nayeon’s arm. Unconsciously Nayeon must have tighten her grip and closes in on Tzuyu’s back while her mind roams on the incident just now. “I’m alright.” Nayeon forces herself to not think of it again. Just let it go, let’s pretend it didn’t happened, she thinks.

 

They arrived at Nayeon’s house. “Thanks again, Tzuyu.” Nayeon bows again to this mysterious cool purple haired girl (not anymore after their small talk on the bike). “I… goodbye.”

 

“Hey.” She calls the raven haired girl. When the latter turns around, she looks at her, saying this promise she don’t even know why she said it. “Next time tell me if you are going back this late again. It is dangerous you know.”

 

Nayeon had a long stare, she smiles as she had made her decision. “Alright.” She turns back against Tzuyu and takes her steps. “I will tutor your studies as a token of gratitude.”


Tzuyu chuckles. Well this girl isn’t that cocky as she seems. Don’t mention that Tzuyu is 100% positive this girl looks hot if she takes off her glasses and undo her braids. She shakes her head and rides on her bike with a yawn. It’s been a long day thou.

 

 

 

 


Hello all, 

Firstly I would like to apologize to all my readers. New sem have started and I have lots of things to do especially when I got a competition next week and I had to do a lot preparation for it. Of course uni life got a bit busy and I still need some time to get used to my new schedule.

Also I got a bit of block while doing this fic I have to keep replot and replot while having a little writer's block.

Secondly, I am happy to said that my writer's block seems to gone away as me and my friend have collabed on a wenrene fic. (shameless promotion I know hehe). Please do go have a look :)

CHOSEN ONE

And this fic is our baby. We both have made a lot of hard work on this. Of course I will still update mine but most of my priority I will put on that fic and my assignments for now.

Thirdly, it was Yeri's birthday everyone! Kudos for Red Velvet's maknae

Thank you to the subcribers who haven't unsubcribe because my lack of update. I love y'all!

P.S. Pls tell me if u felt too less NaTzu here. I just did grammar proofread and not much of the plot one since I want to post it today and.. Yeah

(my longest author note ever lol)

 

Until next time

GODNA