Playful Request - 2Yeon

Twice One Shot Series (Discontinued)

' Yah! i want to do it with jeongyeon too.' Nayeon pouted. The fake maknae was jealous seeing the real maknae having the infamous pepero kissing scene wtih her girlfriend. 

 

' Unnie, it's just acting, nothing to be furious about.'

' It is not just that! I want a scene with my precious baby too!'

 

' Unnie.....' tzuyu pinches the crook of her nose, she ain't that good with dealing the capricious fake maknae. The unreasonable maknae when she is hyped cannot be tamed.

 

Except for one person.

' Nayeonie.'

The bunny snaps her head towards the source of the voice. She felt light pats on her head.

 

Jeongyeon is always that patitent towards the bunny, it's not that she is not patient towards the others, but the patience shes gives nayeon is beyond the normal ones, closing to infinite. But of course, you won't see this side of them in front of the camera.

 

' Be a good girl nayeon ah, I'm sure we will have our scene in the future.'

 

Nayeon pouted. ' You promised?'

 

' Yes I promise.'

 

The bunny sticks out her little finger in front of jeongyeon and starts to aegyo towards her girlfriend, ' yaksokkae~'

 

Jeongyeon gazes at this adorable kid and her eyes smile into cresent shape. She smiles and interwines her pinkie finger with nayeon's. ' I promise you, my little bunny.' Both of them gives out a jubilant smile.

 

' I am still here in case you guys forgot.'

 

' Ahh good then, you can be our witness.' Nayeon replied but she doesn't moves a bit. Nor the head nor the finger. Her gaze is still locked on jeongyeon, actually both of them are.

 

' Witness my . Jeez, for god sake you guys, I'm still a minor you know?'

 

' Right, tell it to momo. And you are just jealous of us because momo is not here. ' Nayeon smirks.

 

' Whatever. I'm gonna stay away from this animal sweet loving thing right now'

 

She moves towards Jihyo, the director of the day. 

 

' Tzuyu ah, what's the matter?' The leader notices the presence of the maknae and when she turns around, she knew it right away.

 

' Yah unnie, go back to your group!' Jihyo shouted, not exactly shouting as her voice is just that loud.

 

' Arrasseo, arrasseo.' Nayeon pouted. She circles her arms around jeongyeon's neck and gives her astrich a peck on the cheek before going back.

 

' This kid.' Jihyo shaked her head.

 

Although she is still jealous towards tzuyu when she saw the movie scene comes out, she gets atoned a bit by seeing her girlfriend acts like a hungry soldier drooling when the dance  group shows the members theor cheoreography.

 

-- 

 

Jeongyeon POV

 

It's been a century since I hace promised nayeon that I will have special on-screen moments with her. She might not mentions it but I know she still remembers it, since we did the pinky promise.

 

The fans or haters might not know but she is a very caring and selfless person. Remember that time she let the members to have fun at the ecolond in jeju island and she just helps to take our photos and watches us play? She is always the very kind person, that's why all the members cling to her so much despite they already have their girlfriend.

 

I shall (wo)man my promise this Christmas.

 

' Nayeon, what do you want to do this Christmas.' I asked her when she leans on my body when we watch tv.

 

' Ermm, cuddle?'

 

' You seriously don't want to go anywhere or do anything?' Well this answer should not comes out from the all time hyped bunny.

 

Nayeon turns around and leans in to kiss her, ' Surprise me if you want to.'

 

Jeongyeon replies the kiss on nayeon's lips., ' I will try my best for my princess.'

 

--

 

Christmas Eve

 

' Let's take a walk.' I suggest to the members.

 

' Sure, we need to digest the food. Gosh I am so full right now.' Momo whines while rubbing her abs.

 

Nayeon looks at the sleeping mochine suspiciously. The racoon should have no interest in any movement unless for food. Soon the gaze is discontinued when she was dragged by jeongyeon.

 

All the members join the walk except for mina and chaeyoung. Well we will just skip about what they will do there.

 

Their fingers is interlocked and hidden inside jeongyeon's pocket while they are walking. Smile never leave her face since then.

 

This is her second most favourite season. The cold and dry weather along with the wind make her feels refreshing during night. And she can do this : She pulls the bunny that shivers in cold near her, arms circle the bunny and covers her inside her jacket.

 

The scene was recorded in v-live by the members. Nayeon's eyes widen when she heard other members start to greet the viewers. ' One in a millions, annyeonghatssaeyo, twice imnida~ nae, the scene jsut now is our charming girl crush jeongyeon ssi warming our freezing maknae unnie.'

 

' Yah jihyo! I can hear you!'

 

Jihyo chuckles and pretends that she did not hears nayeon. She continues to describe what they are doing and let the members talk.

 

Jeongyeon and nayeon follow the members at the back. Sometimes they join the conversation.

 

They reach a stall selling churros.

 

' Hey how about we play churro game? We play the pepero game by replacing it with churro.' Dahyun suggested.

 

' Sounds like a good idea.' momo is hungry again.

 

' Nayeon unnie and jeongyeon unnie should play first.' sana suggested.

 

' Why us? nayeon pouted.

 

' Because unnie are the eldest, and jeongyeon unnie is beside you. Do you want to do it with someone else?' tzuyu smirks.

 

' Aish you this yoda.' Nayeong grins.

 

They bought red velvet churros. Nayeon holds the churro with her teeth, and jeongyeon leans in to eat the churro. The eating progress is slower since the size of churro is larger. The entire churro game scene is like in slow-mo of the DOTS, even without the aid of video edits.

 

BADUMM, BADUMM, BADUMM, BADUMM.

 

Her heart flutters and it gets faster when she saw her girlfreiend starts to bite the churro. This is something she haven't experience before even though they kissed countless times. This one is so different. Whenever jeongyeon bites forward her heartbeat pumps harder than the previous one.

 

Her heart almost stopped when jeongyeon's lips is about half an inch from hers. Just when she is about to pull away, jeongyeon turns her head hastily, blocking the camera and gives a peck on her lips before bitting her last bite.

 

The members give them their applause and cheers. They clearly saw what happened, all of the members give nayeon a teasing smile, and that caused the bunny to smack her girlfriend's arm, then she entangles her arm with jeongyeon's when the camera turns to tzuyu and momo.

 

The way that couple eat their churro looks more intense than theirs. Momo's eating speed is slightly faster, and the viewers can totally see the couple lock their gaze on each other's eyes when momo is biting the churro.

 

Nayeon rests her head on jeongyeon's shoulder while jeongyeon circles her girlfriend's shoulder with her arms. The bunny kisses the ostrich on her cheek. ' You guys planned this don't ya?'

 

' Anything for my princess, especially when I made a promise.' Nayeon can see her girlfriend who is watching the tzumo moments smiles in satisfactory.

 

' Yoo Jeong Yeon.' Nayeon whispers behind her ear and breathes out warm breezes on her neck. The ostrich shrudders and turns her neck to meet the bunny's gaze.

 

' I love you.' she says it her most serious tone.

 

' And I love you too.'

 

Words could not express how much emotions are flowing inside them right now. They lean in to kiss simultaneously. The kiss is soft and tender, just like they appreciate each other. It is warm, indicates their dedication to protect each other and give their warmth wherever, and whenever they need it.

 

 

__________________________________________________________

 

A/N Finally finish this one. This one is requested by xHerax and Yoo_Jung. Hope you guys enjoy it and wish everyone to have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Also I might not update until mid January. I need to have some study so that I won't fail too badly. But then I will try to draft little by little so you guys can have some update when my finals are over. Tzumo shippers please be patient I will update that corner after my finals. Good day everyone :)

 

 

-Your author-