I Got My Eyes On You - JiTzu

Twice One Shot Series (Discontinued)

Krrrriiinngggg~

 

The bell rang, everyone rush out their classroom to buy food. Some without any sense of grace runs like zombies pushing everyone out of their way.

 

Anyways, the ‘some’ includes Jeongyeon and Momo.

 

Dahyun wants to follow but her arm was clutched by Chaeyoung, she just sighed as she sees her shikshin pal disappear from her sight.

 

“ Aish these kids.” Jihyo shakes her head slightly.

 

Well actually Momo and Jeongyeon do not need to act like vampire who haven’t have their meal for few day because the students will give out a path when they reach the canteen.

 

It’s not like they controlled them or ordered them using their power. The people just naturally give out space for goddess to pass by. Now you don’t want your goddess to be injured because of the pushing in the canteen don’t cha. Hell you will be dragged out by the cheerleader guys if you want to do it intentionally to get the goddess’s attention.

 

“ Hello ladies.” Mark approaches the girls with his crew when the members are chatting and having their food.

 

He gives a peck on Nayeon’s cheek and it is reciprocated by the latter instantly with a smile.

JB comes forward situated behind dahyun and chaeyoung. He ruffles their hair playfully before pulls mark away. “ See ya all later! don’t be late.” The girls replied except jeongyeon and momo, busying stuff food in their mouth.

 

“ Aish, why does JB oppa always messes up my hair.” Chaeyoung whines while brushes and comb her hair with her hand.

 

“ Come here let me.” Dahyun turns towards Chaeyoung and helps to groom her hair. Chaeyoung blushes but manage to return the favor despite her shyness.

 

“ Aww, come here mina, let’s do it too.” Sana changes to her cheesy mood in a minute, well her cheesy mode never switches off anyway, mimicking the young couple as she pats mina head. Mina just keep her resting face on while having her food but everyone can tell she is enjoying this.

 

“ Oh my.” Jihyo rolled her eyes. Why does she have to witness these lovey dovey acts everyday?

She looks at tzuyu, the maknae just act like a wall, not responding to the affection that flies everywhere in the air.

 

Ohh how she wishes she can do those couple things with tzuyu too.

 

“ Tzuyu, can I have a piece of chicken?” Momo grips her paw into a fist, doing the shy shy shy aegyo for a piece of chicken.

 

Jihyo is literally puking.

 

But what happens next makes her kinda want to do that aegyo.

 

Tzuyu stabs a piece of chicken and feeds it to momo.

 

Tzuyu fed momo!!

 

She wishes she is the fork right now. Eh, nonono, she means momo, not the fork that is grabbed by tzuyu.

 

“ Chewy-ahh,I want one too~” she pouted. Now she is the one doing aegyo.

 

Her eyes brighten when Tzuyu’s fork advances to another piece of chicken. The felicity of being fed by Tzuyu replaced by a slight of disappointment as tzuyu quickly withdraws her hand when the chicken almost reach her lips.

 

Jihyo is upset. However, she acts as she is frustrated to cover it. Her grunt can’t last long when Tzuyu gives out her cute devilish smile. She can do nothing but sighs in defeat.

 

Tzuyu always plays prank on jihyo but she won’t really get mad on her.

 

The leader always complies with the maknae no matter what she wants. The members didn’t suspect anything but jeongyeon always complain Jihyo being too favorable to the maknae.

 

Well, she can’t really control that.

 

--

 

“ 5, 6, 7, 8. One and two and three and four..”

 

Jihyo’s voice echoing the hall without the music. They are doing the last rectification on their choreography before they start to do arrangement.

 

“ Alright.” Jihyo claps her hand twice.

 

“ 5 minutes rest everyone!”

 

Panting, the members march through her and head to their belongings.

 

During the arrangement session Jihyo can’t help but keep stealing glances at that tall and slender figure.

 

She keep noticing those small matters. Such as how the sweats slides from her forehead, glides along the jawline and neckline. It really took her quite an effort to take back her gaze when her view reaches tzuyu’s abs. Damn those burning workouts she did everyday do not meant for nothing.

 

Wait why do i keep staring at those? Focus Jihyo, focus!

 

She shakes her head and move her hands towards her thighs, squeezes it hard so the pain will wakes her up from get herself abashed from ogling and drooling at the holy abs of the maknae.

 

Jihyo barely get out of the arrangement alive inside her head. She makes a mental note to not look at those killer abs anymore, she might really got killed, no kidding.

 

Two figure playing around caught her attention. Tzuyu have her head lowered as she concentrates on some sort of game in her phone. Bambam sits beside her, seems like he is giving advice or opinions.

 

But what really irritates Jihyo is how both of their cheek have almost zero distant (in her opinion).

Get your face and your itchy off you jerk!

 

Jihyo wants to yell at them but that little rational in her refrained her to. Bambam is their cheerleading members, and she have no any rights to make him back off from whatever intention he had.

 

Jihyo is only a leader to Tzuyu. Nothing more. Does she even look at her more than just a friend? She incredibly doubt that.

 

“Earth to jihyo!” Nayeon waves her head in front of Jihyo, interrupts her thought.

 

It tooks Jihyo a few second to agnise her unnie’s hand that waves like a magic wand.

 

“ Are you alright? You seems lost.” She tilts her head looking at Jihyo in a childlike gesture, tries to figure out what is in the leader’s mind.

 

“I was just thinking about our emplacement just now.” She shakes her head and dabs Nayeon arms twice, “ It’s nothing.” She left and proceed to the other girls.

 

Nayeon look at the direction jihyo stares for so long. She scrunches her right brow as the thought flew past. “ You’ve got to be kidding me.”

 

--

 

Jihyo eats less during dinner. She stabs at her food repeatedly. Momo and jeongyeon can’t take the scene anymore and snatch the meat from Jihyo’s plate. ‘ Seriously jihyo, the meat has already pity enough to be our meal.’ Momo grumbles while chewing on the meat.

 

‘ Sorry.’ she whispers.

 

The member’s eyes almost bugged out. They have never seen jihyo speaks languidly like this.

Chaeyoung is worried. “ What’s wrong, Jihyo? Are you sick?”.

 

“ U-uhh no, I was just thinking about something.”

 

“ What is it, don’t hide it we might be able to help.” I’m afraid it’s not that simple Sana-yah.

She sighed.“ The cheerleading competition is coming so I am a bit stressed that’s all.”

 

I’m the leader, I should focus more on our member more than my own love issue. And tzuyu might be straight as a ruler i don’t want to bother her with my weird act. Yea i should totally act usual.

 

Nayeon is worried. Since that day jihyo is back to the normal loud leader again.

 

She taking care of other member, clean the room, updating with their daily practices, gosh she has gone busier than the principal. This has to be stop.

 

--

 

“ Jihyo, come with me for a while.” Nayeon comes out from nowhere and grab Jihyo without warning.

 

“ Where are you taking me?”

 

“ Just come.” Nayeon says with a serious tone.

 

She loosen her grasp on Jihyo arm when they reached the rooftop of the building.

 

“ What’s the reason you bring me here Nayeon?” Jihyo pants as she have just climbed 4 floors nonstop.

 

“ We need to talk.”

 

“ We don’t need to climb so high to have a talk Nayeon.” Jihyo rolls her eyes, what have she did to deserve this tiring tragedy? She has already cursed in busyness for their daily practices.

 

Nayeon stares into Jihyo eyes before she askes “You like tzuyu right?”

 

Jihyo’s eyes widen, she shakes her hands and head synchronously  ”N-nah, I treat her as my little sister, you all are my precious member!” She enounces as she initiates a hug on the lip-pursing unnie.

 

Nayeon remains static upon Jihyo’s hug. She rolls her eyes “Jihyo I know you since we are kids, you never succeed lying to me.”

 

JIhyo releases her bear hug, eyes looking on the ground. She fiddles with her finger, “ Well, I might have attracted a bit with her..”

 

Nayeon sighed. She holds Jihyo’s shoulder. “ There is no need to be embarrassed or hide about it from us, Jihyo. We all are one big inseparable family. We will accept and support each other no matter what.” She gives an assuring smile.

 

Jihyo is slightly relieved how Nayeon didn’t opposes about her fondness towards the maknae.

 

But it’s not just that. She still got a lot to figure out. How about Tzuyu? What if the liking is only one sided? It will becomes awkward if Tzuyu realizes about her crush but doesn’t feel the way back.

 

Nayeon seems to notice the hesitation of the younger. She gives a light squeeze on her grip, “ Just give it a try, start it slowly. I’m sure we will find out about the other things when the time comes.”

 

Their phone’s notification tone rang when Nayeon is about to give more assurance.

 

Chaeyoung:

Omo guys, come to the park near our practice hall right now!

 

Afraid if anything bad going to happen, they hastily head straight to the spot Chaeyoung told them.

 

--

 

“T-tzuyu, I like you, can you be my girlfriend?” Bambam stretched out his hand carrying a love-shaped box of chocolate with his head bowed.

 

Jihyo quickly drags Nayeon to hide behind a tree when two of them reach there. A taste of bitterness surges to the bottom of her tongue when she heard the confession. Oh she surely doesn’t stand a chance anymore. Tzuyu gets along with him lately and most importantly, he is a guy.

 

Nayeon feels Jihyo’s stiffened shoulder. She wraps an arm around her and rubs them to ease the tense.

 

Tzuyu is apparently not expecting this. Well she always thought bambam doesn’t interested in girls so she behaved more carefreely with him.

 

“ I’m sorry Bambam. Although I swing both ways, I already have someone in my heart. We are just bros okay?” She extends her hand past the chocolate box, offers a handshake and a hearteningly smile.

 

Jihyo always thought she is definitely straight. Not until Tzuyu comes into her live. There is no one she wills to protect that much, she does feel aghast when she realizes it.

 

Tzuyu’s rejection surprises her. What surprises and upset her more is the maknae likes someone but she never told Jihyo about this. Suddenly she thinks that maybe she does not matter to Tzuyu that much, maybe she should just stop her daydreaming when there will be the day Tzuyu will like her back.

 

Her thought is cut off when she feels a few light taps on her shoulder. When did she found out and how the hell she is here??

 

“ Uhhhh… hi?” She falters and squinches her neck down, like a child getting scold by mother. Nayeon is nowhere to be found. “ You traitor!” she hissed lowly.

 

“ Huh?”

 

“ Nothing. Ermm, I see you got confessed.” she plays with her thumb.

 

“ Yep.”

 

“ I heard you rejected.”

 

“ Yep.”

 

“ Why?” She pores over the fiddling thumbs, avoiding any direct eye contact.

 

“ Because,” Tzuyu leans in, lifts Jihyo’s chin and bores into the brown pools.


“ I got my eyes on you.”

 

_____________________________________

Hey :D This the one requested by KimchiSoup :) I'm sorry for the late update. I' have been keep reploting this after I done my tzumo sequel and I kinda struggle to write the struggle Jihyo is having :D I hope the writing is not too bad :)

Oh and the title, xD. I kinda don't know what to put so I put the last sentence and because that was the sentence that is the outcome of my sudden light bulb on my brain xD

 

Have a good Twice Velvet weekend :)

Your Author