Save it for later

Deal with it

 

"Wow.such.a.beautiful.scenery." Seungri sat down on the floor, me and Jiyong sat beside him. "haha....yes it's uh beautiful," I looked at Seungri nervously "but the scenery looks better if you face us instead of looking to the wall" I cold tell Seungri got pissed since 4p, man do I regret it, he didn't even face me when talking even worse he didn't speak a word "Man he is so pissed off, Hyung why does he hate you so much" I whispered to Jiyong. "....let's talk about this later on" he said. "oh.look.a.roach.what.a.beauty."

oh my god NO, "Seungri what the hell, no boi no.." I went near him. "Ewwww that is disgusting don't touch it what is wrong with you" I leaned in to slap it away, but Seungri reacted fast and pulled it near him."Don't you dare, he is my friend" he said childish "What the- no Hyung kill it, have you gone crazy"

"Hell no i'm not killing it, why should i do listen to you" he gazed at me with stubbornness "because I said so, it could have diseases"I squatted down and tried to get it off his hands "plus we are eating, oh you are soo washing your hands" Seungri turned around about to escape when I squashed him down with my body.

"Get off you seaweed head, your not killing Bob" he whined. I tried to kill it but he stretched his arms, "you gave him a name, you have gone crazy" I kicked him in the "and don't call me that "seaweed head, seaweed head, seaweed head" he chanted out "shut up" I gave him a kick "give me that roach, it's affected with tiness" 

"oh yeah well at least he ain't a little brat betraying me".....well I guess he could say it that way but he didn't exactly explain to me why. "Nooo I didn't betray you, I just asked a "friend" if he wanted to have lunch with us "oh well your "little friend" here has many friends he could hang out with"

"well my 'little friend' has been watching us be childish, and oh damn we should stop" I got off Seungri and sat down. Seungri did the same but didn't let go of the roach, he pouted "Look hyung I'm sorry, I just thought Jiyong looked a little sad and lonely I invited him to eat with us." I whispered to him "plus isn't it nice, I talked to someone instead of running away" I gave him thumbs up "my eyes almost went blind though, I really can't handle the handsomeness of this dude".

Seungri laughed and slapped me on the shoulder "fine I'll forgive you but only this once he could eat with us" I smiled and went in for a hug when I remember the roach, "aw hell no, kill that roach I ain't hugging you, you touched that-Ewwww no don't touch me" Seungri  ignored Taehyung cries and continued to wipe his hand on him. Taehyung tried to pull away when he head a loud cough in front of him, Jiyong gave Taehyung deadly eyes and had a killing aura surrounding him. ¨That´s.very.touching.¨ his bitter and hard laugh made want to piss myself. But something made me want to , so I pushed Seungri to the ground and sat on his lap. I put my arms around him and smirked ¨Say Jiyong-Hyung mind taking a picture of us, I want to remember this moment¨ I smiled to him and handed my phone, I pulled Seungri closer to my chest and posed.

The face Jiyong had has breathtaking, he was red out of anger and shaking with full rage. He barely managed to say yes, he angrily tapped the snap button ¨ahh be careful not o crack my phone hyung, or else your buying a new one¨ I warned him. OHhhhhh the face he made again, I could see the veins on his neck and arms. When he took the picture he hurriedly gave it to me and grabbed my wrist pulling me up away from Seungri. ¨If you excuse a moment I have to talk to TaeHYUNg-shi¨he said to Seungri and pulled me away, at that moment I knew.....i had ed up.

¨YAHhhhhhhh come HERe, your GOIng tO regret this BRAT¨

¨hey HEY wait, calm down aHHHHH stop throwing stuff at me¨

¨How dare you sit on his angelic lap, his blissful and stunning lap, that juicy and flavorless lap that is connected to his ..¨

¨you ert, this is why Seungri hasn´t spoken to you because you are a ert¨

¨This is it Come HEre¨

 Jiyong had chased me down the stairs and had been throwing me trash that he finds on the floor. I couldn´t calm him down, I really mess up with the bullying I just did.

"H-Hyung 'll do something way better...l-like getting Seungri to seat on your lap" I stopped running and looked at him. He was about to throw something at me again, I covered my face and waited for the impact that never came, I looked at him nervously. He stood there looking at me like an idiot. Ah-ha caught his attention, "u-um about what you said...." he poked his fingers together and looked at his feet shyly "w-will you actually make that happen" he looked up with a blushing face. I just want to slap him right now, anything to do with Seungri will surely get his attention. wait, l-look I

I know this will cost me deeply, Seungri life depends on me........

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

" HELLL YEAHH HYUNG" I yelled can count on me" I made thumbs up and laughed "no going back you already said it.." Jiyong looked at me seriously, he came toward me and wrapped his arm around my neck "....so how are you going to make it happen" his arm harden around my neck,  

"I-It will happen, I-If you let me go" I choked out while grabbing his arm with both of my hands. He had muscle and his grip was so strong. "Can't.....breathe" I let out", he let go of me and I landed on the floor choking for air "Satan...Devil.... .....I miss MY home" I cried out, my tears were real I tell you, REAL. I felt a pull on my collar making me fall back, causing me to yelp. "You know, being with you is comfortable," He said. He sat on the stairs step and I was beside him, the difference was that my bum was in pain because he slammed me down to the floor. "Hahaha really glad to hear" I whispered, rubbing my in pain. Ahh yes, these are real tears. "I'm being serious I never showed this part of me to anyone, it surprised me when I talk to you like a.....how you call it-" "Real friend, best friend #bromance " I grinned at him. He smacked my shoulder and laughed out "shut up Tae " He leaned down my shoulder, resting his body on mine

"sorry for being tuff with you, and with the Seungri stuff. It's just that Seungri is ....special to me, He really means so much to me and well I get jealous of you for being....touchy" he blushed out. "Pffftt haha haha oh god, man your funny jiy-" a kick on my leg "AHHH" The pain, the agony....god why? "I'm being serious you head" 

"Okay...okay," I said, I rubbed my leg and looked at him "no more pain please" I straight up and stood up. "Let us talk about this stuff another time, Seungri is waiting and we took long enough.." He stood up and we headed to the roof. By the time we got there, we saw Seungri sleeping on the ground

"Damn he must have waited for us lo-" I felt a rush of air beside me when I looked next to me Jiyong was gone. He was right in front of Seungri taking pictures. 

"Dude you really need to stop or I'm going to turn you into the police" I scrunched my face. Jiyong has so many sides to him, he honestly looks likes those cold-hearted people. "Well Taehyung let me question you this, what would you do if you saw your crush defenseless laying on the floor sleeping..." he looked at me. "I would smack them so hard next time they will think twice before falling asleep" I gave him an earnest respond.

A small sad smile appeared on my face, it's not like my crush would ever go near me, after the embarrassment he made
me go through. "He is a tuff kid Taehyung, stuff happened to him and his career is really preassuring him. I know he can be a A-hole" Jiyong looked at me with concern. "w-what are you talking about" I stuttered "Jungkook" His eyes stared back at mine" He is a tuff kid but with good intentions, that im sure of" 

I gulped " I w-wasn't thinking of him...a-anyway I got to wake up Seungri before the period starts" I quickly went to Seungri side and shooked him. He woke up with a jump

"um well goodbye Jiyong, see you later
i guess" I pulled Seungri with me, and headed towards the door "yeah, see you later" he replied. Seungri was still dazed out on what was happening, he let out a faint bye and let Taehyung pull him

"So I'm guessing you weren't kidding when you TOP dances are bad.." I stared at my teacher trying to teach us some steps. "Yeah, most people tend to do that, maybe because his looks don't match his dancing". Seungri replied, 3 sec passed when I hear the whole class cheering

" Hell yeah Hyung"

"ohhhhh ooooh"

"aye aye aye"

Before I got to class, and before our teacher started teaching, He introduced himself beforehand and asked me many questions like, do I like dancing or have I ever danced. of course, I answered with a no and then he turned to his class and from there he told me he would show me some moves.

And that's where we left on, I didn't get to introduce myself, not like I was ready for introduction. "And then you got to put a few feelings to these hips" TOP said but from what I saw he was putting a lot of feelings to his hips. "twirl it, swerve it, shake it, FEEL IT" the class was cheering him on, i also began wanting to cheer but what stopped me was a stare i felt on my back. Not any stare but those that give you goosebumps. I turned to see who it was, but it wasn't just a person but it was two.

Jungkook and Jimin