I Don't see it

Deal with it

Gettin out of Namjoon classroom i looked from both sides, "god damn that guy" I flared up. I ruffed my hair a bit and looked at my schedule. "Chunji..room 178...the room should be around here.." I went to the right and kept looking at the room numbers. Just remember Taehyung the problem that Yoongi caused, got calleed out in homeroom and then caught a fever,missed 2 classes and know in 3rd i got pinched and called a mushroom. I huffed and pouted, I fasten my foot step . I was looking at my one footstep when I bumped into someone. "ahhh...oh god" I looked up. "woah..you okay sorry i wasn't watching where i was going" he apologized. "W-wait no it was my fault" I replied. "I wasn't watching where I was going a-and u-um" my whole faced flushed ot of embrassment

"sorry...." that was i could say "Hey, don't lower your head a pretty lady shouldn't have to apo-" "W-wait did you just said.." i looked at him "um you shouldnt lowe-" "before that " "pretty lady?" ......Pretty lady, I don't even consider my self a handsome boy but he said pretty lady, does any of THIS look like a PRETTY LADY BOI

" I am a MAN, a man that was dragged out of his home, a man that has been playing dating sim since 9, a man that is not consider as PRETTY LADY. Does any of this look like a girl to you BOII.." I blasted of and grabbed his shirt. "If anything I am way below than a pretty lady.....I'm a potato" I let go of him and looked at him blankly "...ahh yeah sorry..bye" I ran off in full speed after realisng what i did. I bet people saw what i did, Oh god i wanna slap myself.

"I think I lost my self....where exactly is Chunji room" I stopped walkin, I looked around. I saw this girl infront of me, a really pretty one. I wanted to ask her for help but then i saw Jungkook come next to her, my heart beat stopped. I turned around and started walking away. "hell no..." i speeded up my walking,...wait hold up Seungri didn't tell me where 4p is, God dammit i'm going to get late once again. I dropped down and sobbed, i looked like sushi. "Hey!" I heard from behind me. This voice, I heard it before. "Your the guy that Seungri was before, are you lost.." i turned around "....My eyes are ...burning.." i tried to block the light that was coming from this guy. "um are you okay." he asked "huh oh y-yeh pretty good.." seriously the light is so intense. Wait, now that i remember wasn't Jungkook here a momen- "Jiyong-hyung what are you doing with this guy"

He gave me the glare, the glare that could send you to hell. I just froze....never thought he would be this much of an . "haha..This guy has a name Jungkook, please repect" Jiyong said glaring at him "H-huh uh yes Hyung" Jungkoook was taken aback, has Jiyong never talked to him this way before? Haha i see. I was smirking without noticing, i let out a little laugh and looked straight over to them "If you excuse, could you tell me where this period is at I dont want to go late, ah Seungri must be worring by know" my voice got a little more deeper than usual. My smirk continued to grow when i saw both of them shooken by my change of attitude. "Is that a no?.." i asked again "I-I know where it is...if you excuse me Jungkook I have to take this young man to his class, hurry up and enter yours don't want the teatcher getting mad" Jiyong voice sounded a little softer than i first heard him...it almost sounded as if he was afraid of something.

"A-ah Jiyong hyung are you okay..you're t-trembling" Jungkook whispered, he looked at Jiyong and stood still. ".go to class kid..know" Jungkook shooked for a moment and ran off. Did something happen? "Sir Jiyong are you okay" I headed towards him but got startled as soon as he took my hand "Taehyung-ah would should get going we don't want to get late" We headed up stairs of the building. My hand was still attacthed "sir mind letting go of my hand" i asked. He stopped and looked at me ".....yes why not" We were about to continue but he stopped. He looked at me with a serious expression "Taehyung mind telling me what is your specialty" I looked at him confused, what does he mean by that "Could you explain that? Specialty? WHat is that Sir Jiyong" 

He turned around and laughed out, I was confused, Why is he laughing "Taehyung, you don't even know your own specialty..god this very wrong..." it seemed he was talking to himself. "Okay listen here boy,.." he turned around and grabbed me from the chin "I, will teach you all about the media and perfection, I will tell you and work you till you reached to the max. Until you find your specialty" He grinned at me and let me go "Well that being said let's go your training begins after school" he walked off "H-Hey wait up, i never agreed to such thing.." I followed behind him "Ohhhhh bells about to ring hurry up" he ignored me "A-Are you even listening to me" i stuttered getting my words out

We got to class and I stood next him sweating,this guy ignored me all the way here what am I, i huffed a little. I felt a poke on my side and looked at him "Hey...in exchange of me helping you, help me out too" I sneered and  looked away "I never agreed for you to hel-" 

"Here is my request, Seungri isn't the type to talk to people or even have friends.." did this guy ignore me again "he is the type to stay quiet honestly..so it surprised me when he was with you" I rolled my eyes a little and popped out my lips "hahaha...i'm special" i showed to him, ahh yes i could feel the sparkles surround me. "shut up.." he pouted, " are you pouting Sir Jiyong....Oh god you are" I turned around and began laughing. "Hey shut it, i'm just a little jelous.." he scratched his back "he hasn't spoken to me, i miss him, thats all" I looked at him and tilted my head, what exactly is thier relationship?

A sigh came out my mouth, "what is your uh request?" I asked him while biting my lips "I want to get close to him by using you" he said "Well not like using you in the bad way but the good way, i mean you and i could be friends" he was nervous "nice try but it still sounds like , try using nicer words" i said "ah-um Hey let's be friends that way i could use you to be closer to Seungri" 

"Nope thats sounds meaner." I puffed my cheeks "Mah boi Taehyung let us be friends but could you introduce me to Suengri" he grinned "Yep sounds about right, know lets practice this, I'll go over here " I walked a few feets away from him " okay..Take 1" I walked towards him "Mah boi Taehyung let's be friends but could you introduce me to Seungri" I looked at him with a straight expression "Nope.." "HEY YOUR SUPPOSE TO SAY YES YOU BRAT, WAIT WHY ARE WE EVEN DOING THIS"  he raged at me. "God..lost my temper" he coughed a little "Well that was funnny but okay i'll try and let Seungri talk to you, but just to tell you it seems he hates youu" i pointed my finger towards him while swaving "Yeah..I know" he said upset, my breathing become quieter. This feels awkard, I turned to my left " Ohhhh damn we were standing right infront of my class.." i said "And the bell rang just to tell you" Jiyong said " WHATT" I was about to knock when Jiyong beat me to it "What are you doing" I asked "Trying to help you know move they are about to open the door"

The door swang open releaving the teacher, he was very skinny and femine like so this must be Chunji "P-Pres Jiyong, wow what a surprise" the teacher was surprised " Hello Chunji sorry for the surprise, this is the new student Kim Taehyung. I helped him find your room" he smiled "Ahh i see, enter kid enter" he moved aside and i walked in, Jiyong followed. as i entered I saw that the class was for a chorus class, i was roaming around as my eyes caught Seungri in far right  sitting down. He seemed to be worrying for something until he looked at me and made a relief face. I swear my eyes were tearing in how much this guy look like an angle

He got up his seat and ran to hug me "I'm sorry for not telling you were to go" he whispered, I laughed from happiness and hugged him back "It's okay, I actuallly got help from Sir Jiyong.." my smile turned to a grin " you know like he helped me get here and helped you not hit the ground.." my grin grew wider "maybe he should come to lunch with us.." Jiyong better be happy 

Seungri pulled back and looked at me puzzled. "Oh that does sound like a nice idea" a voice from behind said, I didn't even need to turn around, I knew who it was. Seungri got me from the collar and pulled me down "You are going to die Tahyung" he said deadly "I-It's just a suggestion" i grabbed his arm.

"Hahaha. what a nice suggestion" he said,God does he looks scary right know "Seungri do you not want to eat with me" Jiyong came up front,Seungri let go of my shirt. I huffed out and breathed in and out so hard, he almost killed me. seungri didn't speak,He looked at the class and truned around "Let's not talk about this right know..." he went back to were he was. Jiyong had a pain expression, whispered met my ears as heard people talk "hey the class is looking, stop making that expression" i whispered to him as i got up "yeah thanks" he said. I stood next to him as the teacher asked me to introduce myself. I smirked "Im KimTaehyung, did you like our little scene there, Well tell you this" My smirk expression went away as i covered it to a dark one "Don't let no one know" I smiled as i bowed down "thank you"