My first day

Deal with it

 "Well " I cursed slowly "Go ahead mister Taehyung" the teacher said. He had a smirk on his face almost as he was making fun of me, "Sir Yoon-" he hushed me "I would like to see your skills, are you just going to let yourself get pushed down like this" He looked at me start in the eyes. I looked down "If he cant do it then let me do it Sir Yoongi" a voiced called out. I looked up and saw Jungkook standing up "He surely has no skills as you could see, not even the proper form to model..i don't even know how he got in this school" he said looking at me. Sir Yoongi eyed me and smirked, almost as if wanted me to speak back 

Know let me tell you something, you guys might seem confuse on what is happening. Let me explain to you......

This morning i got phone call from an "unknown" caller so i didn't pick up. Then it called me again, I ignored it again until my phone kept ringing and ringing out of control thats when I got out my bed and answered it 

"Do you have any idea what time it is right know" I answered angrily. I breathed in heavily and clenched my teeth "I WONT HESITATE TO SLAP A BIT-" "It would be honoring if your dont use that kind of language Kim Taehyung" someone said from the other line. It caught me off guard i choked on my words. "And yes i know what time it is Kim Taehyung, it's 5:00 a.m...". I stayed silent. "My name is Min Yoongi I'm a teacher from Model high school, you young man has been accepted here.." I choked on my own salivia "e-excuse me w-what" "Well as you can see, starting from today your going to be attending this school, i got your files right here and a paper saying "i want this really bad, i alwayed dreamed about becoming a model" pretty cute if i say so myself" I looked up the cieling, my head was spinning. I could hear colors i see sounds ahaha so pretty...." Kim Taehyung are you still here..." "No.." "Then why answer my question, but continuing on what we were previously saying. I would be especting you on our school in front of the gate at 6:00, if you dont show up i'll warn you I'll come and get you" "ahahah jokes on you, you don't know where i live" I responded almost to quickly "hm oh don't worry Kim Taehyung....well then see you at 6:00" 

I stayed frozen at my spot, what does he mean not to worry. I shooked my head "aha...ah.this not not funny what the frickles bro". I turned over and looked at my clock 5:23. I closed my eyes so hard and pulled my hair "I never even inroled to that school, I never even wrote a letter niether what the hell" 

I went back to my bed covering my whole body with the blanket. I felt like a caterpillar making a caccoon. "sleep it out...sleep it out haha Like he knows where i live yeah sure". I closed my eyes and minutes later i felt asleep .

My bed was so warm 
So loving like a mothers love                                                                   Protective like a fathers intsticts

Thats why i love my bed, my bed loved me more than my parents..i don't even know if i should call them that. Never really talked to them and never once felt thier love. But i dont need that, my bed got me and i got my bed.......That was until i heard big bangs on my door. I jumped out my bed hitting the floor. "w-w-w-what the hell" i looked over my window. The banging began again, I hid under my bed. I looked over my clock 6:50 "don't tell me that's him"

I got out my bed and headed to my door, oh and to let you know i live in an apartment. A pretty cheap one didnt have that much money, "dammit dammit dammit" i whispered. I looked at the little whole to see who it was. "Holy moly what the F" i let out. It was a hot dude, oh my god a hot dude. He had black hair with round glasses and was almost dressed as Jack frost but he was wearing some boots from timberland  "wow" i said again "You like my appearance that much" He said looking at the little see through glass. "I did warn you that if you didnt come i would come here" He gave me a creepy smile " scary..." 

"Open the door Kim Taehyung" he said "n-no...i never signed up to be a model." i said "And that matters because?.." "w-well it m-maters because..." i thoght for a secong "w-well because im to ugly to become one". I heard him sighed "I'll ask you agin open the door " I looked down to my feet "n-no.."

I ran towards my rooms and hid under my bed once again. By know he showed give up, right? i wiggled out my head , "....oh my god i forgot i hid my key under the rug" i said biting my lip "haha he wont find it, maybe he left alre-" i heard foot steps coming to my room "Clumsy of you to hide a key on a rug" I heard. 

I got up quickly wanting to shut my room door but he beat me to it , i was half way closing it but he put his feet in between "go away" i said "not going to happen" he replied "Your going to school even if you dont want to" he was getting  inside my room. He might seem weak but was so freaking strong. "....what the hell are you wearing" he questioned "its called fashion.." i pushed out his head "A blanket over you is not fashion especially when it dirty and smelly and OH MY GOD have you even taken a shower" he got my hand pulled me over him making me loose my footing. I tripped back making me yelped out of pain. ".....your  taking a shower right know" he said "No, go away i  barely know you im ganna call the police you got in my house with out permission"

I pouted and rubbed my " your taking a shower right know " he covered his nose and dragged me by my blanket to the bathroom "no no i dont want to let me gooooo". Entering the bathroom he threw me to the wall and locked the door. "YoUR taKing A shOWer" he looked me crazily. I nod with fear "y-y-yes sir"

He the water and sat on the toilet crossing his legs. "Undress" he looked over to me "...u-um aren't you going to wait outsi-" "No" he interrupted me "I dont trust you, you might flee away that wont happen again, know Kim Taehyung UnDreSS" "Y-YESS SIR-R" he looked at me curiously wanting to know what was under my blanket. i sighed and slowly took of my blanket, i looked up at him and bit my lips. "you weren't lying when you said you were ugly, those glasses though" he laughed and fell off the toilet seat. I threw him my blanket and turned around "no forget this im lea-" "YoU bETter nOt opEN ThaT DOOr " i stood still shivering " please continue to undress" i was so scared 

I didnt turn around to where he was and i looked up front and pretended he wasn't there. I took of my shirt and then my pants. i set them aside and only left on my glasses and underwear. "p-please turn around atleast" i said shyly. i know he wanted to protest but turned around "t-thank you" 

i took off my remaining clothe and headed to the shower, after i entered i took of my glasses. "You know your body isnt half bad, i would express it as 'tempting' " I heard him say "i-i-i thought you turned around " i blushed and squanted down " Trust me i did, i just turned around a little to quickly, your isnt bad looking either. i wouldnt mind tapping that either" he smirked .

my whole face was red "..what the hell" i mummbled. 

I was almost done showering when he talked again "what happened to you within the years" He took me by surprise "u-um what do you mean" i said lowly "I know for sure you werent all this messy hair with splint ends, eye bangs and glasses, smelling so bad and your sense of fashion.....nightmares" he shivered "So what happened" he questioned "...nothing..nothing happened " i said turning off the water "can't someone just change..whats wrong with that" i questioned. "Nothing really but someone changes cause a reason trust me " i stood in silence. "what do i do know..." "Get dress.." " I didnt get the chance to get my clo-" "I brought the school uniform, get dress i'll be outside and by outside i mean in your living room, your undies are right there to" he got up and walked away. 

I heard him shut the door , i then pulled the certain and stepped on the rug. "its called underwear not undies" i mummbled with a pout. i turned over and saw the clothes right on the toilet seat. They looked pretty expensive and then ontop of them were the ....."undies"

"wait what are you serious, these aren't mans underwear they almost look like the one girls would wear for sports" i yelled out " Punishment, know wear them and stop complaining" he replied "b-but..BUT IT LOOKS SO AS HELL" the 'undies' were lace boyshorts , low waist boxers but in the back it had a tie up string. "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU" i yelled out again."Many things boi, know stop complaing and hurry up" he responded calmly. 

I huffed and pouted "i dont want to..." i grabbed the 'undies' 

"i dont want to.." I slipped on one side off my feet

"i dont want..." and then the other one pulling up

"to put in on" i tied up the string, i let out a tear from my eyes "i need a life.."

I looked over the toilet seat and grabbed the uniform, they looked like butlers suit. But it didnt bring the coat. I started putting on the pants but it was difficult to move cause of the 'undies', when i finally got them on i started to put on the button up shirt then the vest. "ohh it came with a bow tie" i got it and put it on. I went over to look myself in the mirror "...i cant see shizz" i got my glasses put them on. "ohhh not half bad...kill me now" i fell to the floor. "you done" he called out . I opened the door and went to the living room

 He wasnt there "what the.." i turned around and saw him on my kitchen eating food "aye who gave you permission to eat my food.." i told him "myself I didnt eat cause i was waiting for you which you never arrived" he complained and looked at me "oh..." he looked surprise "not bad not bad" he stood up and checked out my body " hhmm take off those glasses and get rid of those eye bangs DEFFINETLY cut your hair, i cant see your eyes" "NO" i ran to my room and tried to lock it once again which i failed once again "You ed up BIG tiME KIm TaeHYung" he dragged out the door "oh my god oh my god" i feared

He threw me to my couch "i'm cutting that hair of yours" he said as he grabbed some scissors. I almost pissed my self but i it in and stood up "i-i did what you told me, let me atleast keep my hairstyle and my glasses" i tried looking at his face. I knew my whole body was shaking but i atleast needed to try being brave once in a while.He gave me a blank look and sighed "hmphhh okay" he said. "But you better not try another trick on me cause I'll chop off every single piece of your hair" he glared at me and dropped off the scissors. "Hurry up we are already late, i bet my class is getting whiny" he said 

I followed behind him outside, when steppin outside my door i felt like i could die "OH GOD OHH GOD, IM DYIN" i fell to the floor and covered my eyes "IM NOT READY YET, DATING SIM5 HASNT YET COME OUT" i yelled out "HOLLY JESUS I BEG YOU" i started pleading , i took out my cross "look i always workship you" i streched out my hand, i couldnt see clearly but there was a beautiful person right next to me "..ohh my goodnes... jesus is that you" i called out. I felt someone grabbed my head with full force "No not jesus BUt i could turn into Satan if you dont get your up" getting a clearer vision, it was Yoongi who had me "ahhhAhokay got it, your making my eyes more asian i cant see" i said trying to pull his hand away.

When walking to schools, Sir Yoongi explained me the rules and expections. But what i learn is..

  1. dont follow the rules
  2. Be as ty as you can be   

"And i know what your thinking Taehyung, if your do those 2 thing say good bye to your hair" he turned around and smirked at me. "how.." i said raising my hands " what the hell.." i said again. "By the way, call me Suga its my nickname" we were infront of the school "oh..damn" it was huge bigger than my life span "Well then follow me Tae-tae" i looked at him "tae-tae?" "yea im to lazy to say your whole name "

As we entered the school, i got butterflies on my stomach. The reason was, JEON JUNGKOOK COMES TO THIS SCHOOL AND I BARELY REALISED THIS RIGHT KNOW. I didnt questioned it, i never brought it up i was too caught wanting to escape from this guy i never realised. "....finally notice " I looked at him "um how do you al-" "your face is predictable" . 

We got to the main office and stop infront of a HANSDSOME man. He stopped typing and looked up . He then raised both of his eyes and smiled at us "ahh Sir Yoongi.." well most likely at Yoongi "I was thinking you weren't going to come today, i didn't see you in the morning" Yoongi gave a small smile " ahh i was busy.." he eyed me which caused me to look down "but i took care of that problem, ahh and did you get those paper i asked for" he said "Yes Sir Yoongi, they are at your office" the guy kept smiling at him almost as he was love struck. "Thank you very much, come one Tae-tae this way" he said and kept on walking. I could feel the person eyes on me, with burning jeousy. "oh my god.. i think that guy has a crush on you" i said. He looked over his sholder "Not really interested..." i nodded and looked down at the floor. " His name is.... well his nickname is BamBam.." we were infront of his office door. "He barely started working this year, his really good at his job..but it seems he got attatched to me." Entering his offoce he signed me to seat down infront of his desk, as he continued to make his way towards his chair. "Well to tell you the truth i guess it was my fault cause i was always near him..." When he said those words he had a hurtful expression "Sir Yoongi...did something happen" i asked out of concern.

He looked towards me and lowered his head "I....I.." I stood up wanting to go near him but then i stopped "I STABBED MY MYSELF GOD DAMMIT" he yelled out. It surprised so muchh i fell backwards yelling as well. "OH God..why does it happen every god damn day " He cursed out lean on his side. He clutched his left side of his waist and groaned. I thought that he was feeling sad, what the hell. He almost made me beleive he actually had feelings. "ahhgn...okay...okay lets continue on what he were going to do" he said letting out another groan as he sat down his seat. I got up and sat infront if him.

" okay so..." He his computer and looked at his screen for a second before clicking on something, and then he started typing. "Kim..Taehyung.." He fixed his glasses a bit and then look at me "birthday?.." he said. I looked at him confused bet then i quickly replied "December 30.." "I need the year to.." "1995".He started typing once again "hnn age?.." "17" 

There was a pause in between "okay..so what is your specialty"he said turning his attention towards me "ahh well i played all the dating sims including the new ones that havent yet came out, the owner gave it for me ealier..." i said with a smirk " I could draw manga OHHH and i read what ever categories there is.., ,shoujo hmm yuri and many more" i was so proud of my self "but my most proud specialty is..." i looked towards him " not taking a shower for 2 months" I let out my triangle smile 

All i saw from his face was death "........." the atmosphere felt heavy " "I c-could...make any person heart f-flutter sir" i trembled. He looked at me for a secong before he began typing again. "Whats your goal for entering this school?.." he talked "i dont know.." i questioned my self.He let a out sigh "why did you enter this school?" i looked foward "Because Sir yoongi dragged me all the way here. He threaten me saying he would be cutting off my hair if i didnt go and he made me wear 'UNDIES' " He stopped looking at the screen and faced me . He gave me a smile "oh Tae-tae IF ONly You COulD FoOLinG ARounD..." ohh i could see the devils face in that smile " I-I WANT TO BE THE VERY BEST SIR" i straighted my self up . "Good boy.."

"Last question..Who's the person you admire" I let out a smile  "Jeon Jungkook" . He let out a little chuckle "His pretty famous.." after he finished typing he turned off his computer and got up. "where the paper ay.." he whispered "AHH found them" he  then when back on sitting in his chair. "So...take this paper its the school map'' i nodded and looked at it "this school is huge"

"..this are your classes..you have me for your homeroom and 7 period class" he smirked and winked at me "ew.." i replied making a disgusted face." Soo right is..." he looked at his watch "8:23..okay let's go" he got and went towards the door. 

When we got out the main office i kepted looking down on the ground. "so um where is your class exactly " i began talking "Well my class is on the very top class...so this building has 3 floors. so lets go" I nodded and followed him. Heading up stairs i was on my own world that i didn't see where i was going, i ended up bumping into Sir Yoongi "ahh..oh god sorry i wasn't watching were i was going" i said, i couldnt see clearly because my glasses were off but the light shown brightly, was my hair moved out my face?

"aish its okay next time wacth were your goi-" he didnt finish he sentence, which made me nervous " S-Sir Youngi..?" i blinked and squinted my eyes, damn it i need to find my glasses. I then heard a "click" as if he took a photo "w-what did you do " "oh nothing i-i was just..well OH Look your glasses " he said as he put them on. He stared at me and grabbed me by the chin "you..you have a really beautiful face, i dont know why you cover it up..its almost unrealistic" he said letting me and standin up. I blushed but swiped my hair to cover up my eyes "Stop lying.." i whispered and stood up. "There is a contest about the most beautiful model you should participate..the categary is about "The King" guys really fight that position and there is "The Goddess" Girls are always fighting for that role but the one people dont really want to do is "The Sinner"" He said I hummed in respond and looked out the window

"So this is my class room" he said pointing at the room number 666. "I knew it your satan" i back off and took out my cross " In the name of the father the son and the holly spirit, whatsss your name?" He looked at me, i almost pissed my self . i went back towards him and bowed at him "..i'm sorry". He proceeded to open the door and i could feel butterflies on my stomach. "Hello class" he said, i could hear the whole class whine asking him "your late" "where were you" "have you seen the time" "finally!!!!". I stopped in front of the door, i couldn't step any further "i-i.....i can't do this" i stated. I then felt someone grab me by the collar. "So i got some good news, we got a new student..Say hi don't treat him bad or your ganna have to face me" he said dangerously but then smiled. He then let me go "Go ahead and introduce your self brat" i frozed in the spot

I could feel their stares almost digging in my own skin. I couldn't speak or move , i couldn't even feel my own breathing. I then heard something that I turned my head towards it "..what is poor kid doing in this school" I heard a girl whisper tp her friend "..I'm not even sure, how did he even get accepted into this school" her friend looked at me from up to bottom in disgust. I let out a chuckle, of course..I was expecting this kind of reaction. "Name is Kim Taehyung..." I looked straight and tilted my head a little making my eyes show "Not a plesure to meet you.." I laughed a little."Know Please 'Suga' show me my seat" i turned and looked at him with a smile. The class was silent, they were very surprised, i wonder why though.But not only them, so did 'Suga', He gave the most funny expression

His face didnt show much emotion but i could see right pass him, his mouth open and frozen right at his spot "y-yes of course..um..Follow me" he motioned and i went towards him. Know his class was like any other class like korea but this one had a stage right in back od the class, so...yeah okay the class was hug too. "I didn't knew you had that in you tae-tae" he whispered to me, smirking. "Haha well you see...it's a specialty" I smirked back.  I looked out the window as we walked {for about 20 sec}

He signed me with his hand, "This is your seat 'Darling'" he said as he wink. The whole class gasped, but one person in my eyesaight growled at me. "ew.." i let out. I then looked at where i was going to seat.........Next to Jeon Jungkook. I faced Suga and stuttered "S-Sir Y-Yoon-" a laughed came out from his mouth, he came near me and whispered "Know you call me that" He turned around and walked away "Know remember your seat Taehyung-shi" he said as he sat on his desk and look at me "Infront of Mark, in back of Seungri and next to JEON JUNKOOK" he dabbed.....HE FREAKING DABBED.

The whole class laughed, but the three guys near me didn't. I quietly sat down and looked at my own hands. "If BamBam was here he would dab to" the one infront of me said as he looked at Jungkook "True" he replied. I almost squealed, OHMYGOD His voice was so bootyful i couldn't noo i couldn't and godDdd the way he talked back HNGHHH i can't.

I could feel Suga look at me with a smirk. "So guys I got news, remeber the play that's going on" he got up from his seat. "so i found out only certains classes could join and of course.." he raised up his hand and made a unique face "I am in there like.." he flipped his hair, which he look ridiculously " I'm a genius" he looked like a total dumass "and their going to be like  5 or 6 other classes, with me in there is 6 or 7"

"So i know you guys know about the 3 roles" he turned around and wrote down THE KING THE GODDESS THE SINNER

" So the rules are out of every class 3 people will be picked, meaning you guys will have to fight for the position and the 3 last standing will go to the finals" the class listen so carefully."oh but it doesnt exactly end there, those three people will become a team and they will go against the chosen 3 candidates for other classes" I could hear whispers of them saying they are entering. Well i made my decsion too. I.AM.NOT.ENTERING. "oh and one more final thing, the teacher could chose those three players if he/she wants to.." the whole looked at him without concern "and i know i normally don't pick a person.." he looked at me "but I want Kim Taehyung to play as the King" Oh god i could feel my guts caving in. The protest began "w-what are you even saying Sir Yoongi are you drunk" they said in different chants "what's going on with you". He chuckled

"What" he said innocently "Was someone wanting to play that role" he said. No one replied "ahah well won't you look at that no one, well Taehyung here you go" he walked towards me with the scripted until a guy stood up and protested "I was going to do Sir Yoongi..." he turned over and stared "Jimin-ah...i don't think it matches you though" he sounded coldly. "Wel if it doesn't match me it would most likely not match him at all" he replied. Yoongi just looked at him "You don't quite know that Jimin-ah, are you judging him that quickly...i thought i have taught you about not judging" Jimin lowered his head "yeah well you also taught me not to give up on what i want" he looked hurt. Yoongi sighed and turn away " well thats good.."

"Do you even know the stages of acting" a new voice came in. "How to act and how to model " the voice was coming in back of me "ohh Seungri is speaking" the class whispered. I stood still "tell me do you even practice....Sir Yoongi if it isnt such a bother could we use the stage" he said as he stood up "of course go ahead"

"Kim Taehyung i want you to descibe what kind of person is the king, i want you to act it out and i want you too fee like the king, be the king and live like the king" i could hear his footsteps going further away "Stand up and look towards me" he said. I quickly stood up and looked over him "Describe The King" he said tilting his head. His brown hair fell down to his milky white skin.

"u-um well...from what i k-know is.." i fidget

"The king was a very shy and careless person. He was a very kind person he couldn't hurt nobody not even a little ant, he had 2 bestfriend ,The Sinner and The Goddess. He didn't want war in the world he just wanted peace. That was until he was backstabbed by one of his bestfriend. The Goddess was in love with The King but the The Sinner was upset for an unknown reason, he killed 2 tricksters well known and loved from the whole village.The king was speechless he coudn't understand why he do that, one night he woke up by stubble and saw it was the sinner he stood up and face him asking him to reason with him and he will forgive for his action but the sinner gave him this respond "your so naive king, know how to loose and how gain" and something happen after that no one really knows.u-um after that he changed so much his people doens't know who is anymore. The sweet king turned into the ice king. he showed no emotion" i finished 

"...thats quite right , but you messed up The sinner never said that he never said a word he just looked at him that night and gave him a sorrow smile" he replied

"that respond was when the king and him where fighting for the goddess love" i gave him a confuse look "But the sinner never said he was in love with the goddess, the fight that was going on between those two was because....well the author never really explained it clearly" i replied almost to quickly.

"hmm.." Seungri said with a deadly glare. He leaned onto the stage that reach up to ribs. "Well explain it to me then, cause im too dumb to understand..how bout you also act it out.." I gulped "What? " he questioned "is something wrong?I want you to prove it to me that your respond is correct but mine is wrong.." he smiled

And thats where we left off, how my day start off by me cursing and Suga being an a-hole while Jungkook talked. 

"Well " I cursed slowly "Go ahead mister Taehyung" the teacher said. He had a smirk on his face almost as he was making fun of me, "Sir Yoon-" he hushed me "I would like to see your skills, are you just going to let yourself get pushed down like this" He looked at me start in the eyes. I looked down "If he cant do it then let me do it Sir Yoongi" a voiced called out. I looked up and saw Jungkook standing up

"He surely has no skills as you could see, not even the proper form to model..i don't even know how he got in this school" he said looking at me. Sir Yoongi eyed me and smirked, almost as if wanted me to speak back 

.....Well Suga if you want me so bad to respond i will. I looked at him "...I WAS DRAGGED HERE BY HIM" i pointed at him "QUESTION HIM" I could feel Suga stare at me with that expression again. "HA.HA.HA .Nice.one.Taehyung" he sounded like a robot.Jungkook glared at me, almost as if he was pissed off,

" If you aren't caple to do things for your self you aren't fit in to attend this school, nor are you fitted todo the play...but don't worry i'll play The King and take it off your shoulder, That's the least i cold do to a "useless " person." he said coldly. I only glared at him, "useless" i repted to myself .

Yes, useless i have been called that many times "Sorry Sir Yoongi but i like to do the King part so if you could reconsider." he said not looking at him and sitting down again. "..okay, taehyung your not doing the king nor more" Suga sounded disapointed "I'm sorry but i still want Taehyung to play the role, if not The King then i want him to play The Sinner" i turned around and looked at Seungri "I vote Taehyung to do The Sinner I think It fits him" Suga thought about it "YEs your right" he smirked . God i know what that meant "Then Tae-tae..." he laughed "Class we have already appointed 2 people know all we need is the goddess" he yelled out."i oppose i dont want to do "."I want you to reconsider that Taehyung.." Seungri said. He went back to seat in back of me. I still remained standing . The whole class didn't say nothing but i could feel them telling me not to do it. i looked down to floor "If i where you i would drop out if this school, a 'useless' person will only ruin our image and not to mention ----------" jungkook words hurt me , like if i was shot in my heart stabbed in my head and thrown away but those last words destroyed me. I could feel my tears coming out but i held it in. The bell rang as people started to pack "...Suga..Seungri I'll do the role of The Sinner" i called out clearly facing Jungkook "I'll be the sinner" the whole class was surprise as they gasped "Good descion VERY GOOD'' Suga said as he sat down on his seat. "You heard it class know lets see who will be the goddess" he let out a laugh. "By 7 periond that is.."

People left the class but i could feel my legs giving up. "You did good Taehhyung" Seungri said as he come near me. "You don't look so good" his hand removed my hair as it touched my forehead "oh my you have a fever" he was worried "Let's go to the nurse, you need to lay down" He said as he grabbed my hand . We ran down the hall, i felt like i was holding on to a girls hand. They were so soft and squishhy. When we got there i was greated by another handsome man . "ahh seungri what brings you hea-" "My friend, he has a fever please help him" i paused for moment "friend..." i let out. "I'm your friend.." i questioned but he couldn't hear me "Please set him down the bed, I'll go search for the medicent" the nurse said "Thank you Daesung hyung" he pulled me over to the bed and helped me get of my shoes. "I really hope you feel better, i just don't know how you got the fever. you looked fine when you enterd the classroom" I laid down the bed as he got a chair to seat to me 

"so you where looking at me.." i laughed "w-well yeah i mean you caught my attention" he blushed "Oh my god what a liar, really? boi my hair is ty and i barely get attention" we giggled "hey...what you said about ealier..about being f-friends.." i turned over facing him "you didn't mea-" "I-I meant it, Y-Your my friend....Nice to meet you my name is Lee Seunghyun but call Seungri " He extend his had as he smiled "Let's be friend" 

My tears streamed down my cheeks i let my smile "M-My name is Kim Taehyung But call me tae-tae or V " i shooked his hand as we laughed "Hey You know you look very handsome with you hair removed off your fourhead" he added "i was shocked myself when i touched your fourhead.." i slapped him

"Shut up i cold be handsome when i want to" he gave me smirk "Hey scoot over let me get in the bed too, i'm tired" he said as he got ontop "ahng okay" i whined. we both laid there looking at the cieling "Jungkook was an tp you"  he said "I heard what he said" he grabbed my hand and squished it "Don't listen to those words okay" he let out a smile. I returned the smile and nodded. "Let's take a nap" i requested 

We both closed our eyes as we fell asleep, this felt so comfy as hell. I could get used to this